Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,826 members, 7,952,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

My Heritage Is Nigerian, I’m Proudly Nigerian - Anthony Joshua In Front Of Queen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Heritage Is Nigerian, I’m Proudly Nigerian - Anthony Joshua In Front Of Queen (680 Views)

July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage / Dudu Heritage Is Dead, Bimbo Oshin's Husband / 'I’m Proudly Gay’ – Uche Maduagwu Declares (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Heritage Is Nigerian, I’m Proudly Nigerian - Anthony Joshua In Front Of Queen by olayinka00(m): 9:31am On Mar 10, 2020
The heavyweight world champion, 30, who spent part of his childhood in Nigeria began his speech by introducing himself before stating how proud he is to be a Nigerian.

https://gyonlineng.com/my-heritage-is-nigerian-and-yoruba-anthony-joshua/

Read his speech below:

“My name is Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua and, like many of you here, I’m a child of the Commonwealth. I was born in Watford and my heritage is Nigerian. I come from the Yoruba people, who are the largest and some might say the loudest ethnic group in all of Africa. “I’m proudly Nigerian and proudly British. These days we hear so much about division and difference that some might be tempted to see that as a bad thing. But on the contrary, it’s a beautiful thing. A thing to be celebrated and cherished, and a great source of peace and stability. I feel opportunity should be there for the taking along with hard work, dedication and perseverance, regardless of one’s background. We need to strive harder collectively in order to create unity. It takes a village to raise a child. And in the same vein it takes a whole community to act and stand together to tackle some of the challenges we are confronted with today.

My heritage is Nigerian, And I’m Proudly From Yoruba Ethnic Group As Anthony Joshua Brags Of His Origin In Front Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip At 2020 Commonwealth Day Service

1 Like

Re: My Heritage Is Nigerian, I’m Proudly Nigerian - Anthony Joshua In Front Of Queen by olayinka00(m): 9:50am On Mar 10, 2020
What did you mean by that?

Azcram:
Soft

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Secret Deliverance Exposed / Thief Arrested After Falling Asleep During Robbery Operation (photos) / "I Will Block You If You Ever Call Me A ‘ritualist"– Kanayo O. Kanayo Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.