Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Lesson And Experience With My Wife And His Elder Brother, Kindly Advice - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lesson And Experience With My Wife And His Elder Brother, Kindly Advice (3732 Views)

My Stingy Elder Brother / Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His / Guy Shares Photos Of His Mother Who Looks More Like His Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesson And Experience With My Wife And His Elder Brother, Kindly Advice by iListen(f): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2020
jacoik:
did you really made this statement? Her own husband? God almighty I thank you so much for the wife you gave me ooooo I also thank you Lord for the kind of family I came from because my sister's love their husbands more than we their brothers. God I thank you for my wife once again. As for op? Oga you no marry wife abeg

smiley She didn't say that...she was referring to a thread here on nairaland that advised men never to choose their wives over their families because their wives aren't related to them by blood.

1 Like

Re: Lesson And Experience With My Wife And His Elder Brother, Kindly Advice by Jewelbaby01(f): 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
thorpido:
Your wife is not doing right but the onus is on you to show her the way and that is by leading by example.If there is a way you want her to act towards you,show her by example.
Do you compliment her.......her cooking,dressing,taking care of the home e.t.c.?Do you help out with chores in the house?Do you give her attention and try to spend time with her whenever you are home?

It's obvious she grew in a loving family relationship with her brother.Now you be that loving brother,husband and lover.
You wouldn't have an issue with your wife if you create the atmosphere.
I love you! I love the fact that you said the truth even though you're a guy
Re: Lesson And Experience With My Wife And His Elder Brother, Kindly Advice by b4bola(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
Just imagine the comments above, chai.
He got her brother a job,
He accommodate him,
He gave him stipend for transport, yet he is not a caring and loving husband.
After God, your husband is next. You will leave your husband in the room and be gisting with your brother late in the night.
If it were to be the other way round you see all this bias comments. grin

Radarada
Re: Lesson And Experience With My Wife And His Elder Brother, Kindly Advice by ONYEKAfra(m): 5:02am On Apr 23, 2020
Lack of boundaries invites lack of respect.”

In life, you do not get what you deserve.
You get what you believe, expect & you deserve what you tolerate!

People will only treat you the way you invite and allow them to treat you.

"The way we treat ourselves sets the standard for others".
No one can take advantage of you without your permission.

We are all here equal! We all have value to share.
Never treat yourself less than others & never put anyone on a pedestal!

The most difficult thing in life is to know our worth!

People who have high standards, a high self-esteem, who love & value themselves, will never tolerate abuse, rudeness, & being taken for granted.

We have to set healthy & loving boundaries for other people of how we want & expect to be treated.

"In business as in life you do not get what you deserve, you get only what you negotiate”.

When we are offered terms that do not meet what we want, or we are treated less than what we deserve; we have to be able to walk away and mean it.

That means that you should walk away and never look back from everything & everyone who violate yourself, your standards and your dignity!

Respect is earned~.

Wish you a peaceful day & night~.
Re: Lesson And Experience With My Wife And His Elder Brother, Kindly Advice by misreal(m): 7:14am On Apr 23, 2020
GraGra247:
That woman is a total senseless idiot. You have to make her see her error and if she refuses to change send her back to her father's house and get you a brand new girl very young and fresh blood.
op please ignore this child
Re: Lesson And Experience With My Wife And His Elder Brother, Kindly Advice by Oladayo12(m): 10:49am On Apr 23, 2020
GraGra247:
That woman is a total senseless idiot. You have to make her see her error and if she refuses to change send her back to her father's house and get you a brand new girl very young and fresh blood.
You called someone's wife a senseless idiot & he should sent her back to her father's house then get a young & fresh blood to marry, i hope you have a sister to give to him afterwards. anyway, i know your type sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indian Girl Born With 8 Limbs Gets Surgery / A Thread For Both Parties To Share Their Sides Of The Story / 200cc plus Bikes For Logistics business For Sale At Affordable Prices!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.