Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,421 members, 7,888,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

Tecno Camon 8 System Update - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon 8 System Update (948 Views)

Between Tecno Camon 8 (used) And Nokia C1(new) / TECNO L9 System Update......amdroid 8.0? / Tecno WX3P System Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon 8 System Update by saint17: 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hi folks, I wanna hear you guys opinion on these issue,i have been using these my Android device called tecno camon c8 for over a year now and am still yet to get the OTA being sent directly to my device. Am currently on version 5.1 whereas the latest update is marshmallows system 6.0,meanwhile I have also try to download the ROM file from the internet to install it manually still yet it's refusing to install. am totally confused at these moment but if you do have other options just enlighten me in the comment section
Re: Tecno Camon 8 System Update by Chuksteric(m): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
Lol ... Just use the phone like that.. the marshmallow update back then was a beta release version with lots of bugs and as it is with Tecno and their poor software development, no further update was released... This phone frustrated me in 2015 .. very poor ram management as then !!! I wonder how you're managing with the newer applications now
Re: Tecno Camon 8 System Update by Bigtek: 12:19am On Mar 11, 2020
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///CEnRERlQT3b7RBWBl5ninF

Buy & Sell Group
Re: Tecno Camon 8 System Update by Mohbola(f): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
It will be like the second coming of Jesus
Re: Tecno Camon 8 System Update by Ejadike(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
I heard there's a way you can update manually. Check on this phone section, you'll see a thread that talked about it.
Re: Tecno Camon 8 System Update by Chuksteric(m): 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ejadike:
I heard there's a way you can update manually. Check on this phone section, you'll see a thread that talked about it.
You're advising him to update to the beta release?? Wow wow wow
Re: Tecno Camon 8 System Update by Ejadike(m): 11:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
Chuksteric:
You're advising him to update to the beta release?? Wow wow wow
is that beta release? I don't think so?
Re: Tecno Camon 8 System Update by skywalker240(m): 1:33am On Mar 16, 2020
Here is the easiest way to update, go to the local phone repair shop, tell you wanna sell a "scrap" and after that, get lazy bum ass and go hustle to get some cash, after that add the hustle money to the scrap money and get yourself a phone that doesnt start with the name tec.... Infin... Or ite...

op you need heavens intervention.

back in 2015 when this phone was released along with the camon 5, people still complained, and you're here still using it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, My Gionee S10 Functions Keys Just Stopped Working / Which Good Android Can He Buy For 20k? / Infinix Set To Release A Device With Light Painting Leather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.