Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,982 members, 7,987,519 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 12:15 PM

Video: Shadiya Sanusi: My Dad Would Choose His Conscience Over The Throne. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Shadiya Sanusi: My Dad Would Choose His Conscience Over The Throne. (573 Views)

Umahi’s Blind Ambition Is The Nemesis Of His Conscience - Senator Emmanuel Onwe / Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS / If Atiku Choose His Vp from SW , These Are The Events That Will Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Shadiya Sanusi: My Dad Would Choose His Conscience Over The Throne. by chimezieeze98: 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE8mhaeWpEQ

In the speech she made during the chibok anniversary, Shadiya Sanusi, daughter of recently dethroned Emir of Kano stated that despite wanting to spend the rest of his life on the throne just as his forefathers did, he knows it was unlikely going to be so because if he is left to choose between his conscience on speaking the truth and the throne, he would choose his conscience.

Shadiya says her father never fails to fight for the progress, liberty, justice, and equality of his people. He would not be silenced by blackmail because "you can suspend a man but can never suspend the truth".

On what would happen if her father is to be dethroned, Shadiya said "it is God who gives power and takes it. When God says your time is up, there is nothing one can do.

Watch the video to see more.
Re: Video: Shadiya Sanusi: My Dad Would Choose His Conscience Over The Throne. by Aidejay(m): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
Take note.
They've started hyping SLS, na so e dey start ooh! He is suddenly worthy of what ever ascribed status Nigerians will now elevate him to. 2023 is not far.
Re: Video: Shadiya Sanusi: My Dad Would Choose His Conscience Over The Throne. by sapientia(m): 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
Stop causing problems for your father.

His utterances may be correct but he was corrupt.

He is not a saint to starting now to say what we have been wailing about for years.

He only started barking after he fell out with the government.

Anyone that uses Court to stop investigation of corruption is very corrupt and should be feared.

I fear SANUSI.

(1) (Reply)

DSS Begins Probe Of Officers, Denies Killing Graduate Who Breached Protocol / Stop Beating Your Chests, An Angry Youth Warns Her IGBO Leaders / Lagos Gets 6,000 Bags Of Rice, Two Truckloads Of Vegetable Oil From FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.