Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,607 members, 7,944,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

How To Inspire Employees To Give Their Very Best - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Inspire Employees To Give Their Very Best (564 Views)

ABC Transport Boss, Frank Nneji Gifts Two Buses To His Employees / Access Bank Approves Paternity Leave For Male Employees / 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Inspire Employees To Give Their Very Best by Kelben: 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
I should know; I’ve hired hundreds of people over the course of my career. In doing so, I’ve discovered that while human beings themselves are amazingly diverse and complicated, they’re motivated by the same basic, tried-and-true principles. Here are four ways you can use those principles to help motivate your team:

1. Hire folks who share your vision.
Recruit people who are inspired by what your company does and who your company serves. I’ve learned the hard way that you can hire well-intentioned people who are impossible to motivate because their passions and interests don’t align with yours.

Once they’re on the payroll, your relationship becomes an interminable struggle wherein you do your best to...read more here>>https://www.successdigestonline.com/how-to-inspire-employees-to-give-their-very-best/?fbclid=IwAR26gsObeh2ZnCigWFMzKFuGcbqcOdWUgxbkXk4z11JOyc96AbnwbTEVT-0

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Preventive Measures / CISLAC Urges Nigerian Govt To Provide Socio-economic Palliatives For Citizens / Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.