Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,738 members, 7,875,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

Completed Bungalow For Sale In Good Location with pictures-N3M only- - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Completed Bungalow For Sale In Good Location with pictures-N3M only- (1310 Views)

How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. / This Large 3br Flat To Let @ Alapere In A Serene Location With Tiles. / Genuine 3plot Of Land 4Sale In Portharcourt,on A Good Location(with pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Completed Bungalow For Sale In Good Location with pictures-N3M only- by goinggreat: 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2010
Hi. I have a completed building for sale. It's a building of 3 bedrooms , with 2 toilets. It also has a B/Q of a room with toilet and bathroom.
The building is located at Bank,Olodo in Ibadan. A densely populated middle/low class area.
Reason for owner selling is due to some exigencies that arose.
if interested,please PM me
Re: Completed Bungalow For Sale In Good Location with pictures-N3M only- by mysmoothie: 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2010
How do we contact you? With a phone no or email or address you did not leave here? Or maybe am not seeing well, i dont know how to contact you leave a contact!
Re: Completed Bungalow For Sale In Good Location with pictures-N3M only- by goinggreat: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2010
apologies. call me on 07031965896
Re: Completed Bungalow For Sale In Good Location with pictures-N3M only- by goinggreat: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2010
Here are some pictures of the house.

Re: Completed Bungalow For Sale In Good Location with pictures-N3M only- by mymadam(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2012
Still Available?
Re: Completed Bungalow For Sale In Good Location with pictures-N3M only- by fasbio(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2012
do you still have the above property?

(1) (Reply)

Can 2 Thousand Blocks Finish A Bongalow Of 3bedroom Flat? / Newly Built 6 Blocks Of 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent At Fagba (pix Inclusive) / Afordable & Clean Duplex For Sale @ Chevy View Estate Chevron Drive (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.