Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,812 members, 7,952,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun (9303 Views)

Why Courts Imposed Millions Against Babalola, Olanipekun, Ozekhome, Keyamo / Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun / Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by uunwanaobong3: 9:42am On Mar 11, 2020
Yoruba tribe should have been a light and leaders of this nation because of their education BUT due to their hypocrisy, fear fear and chicken heart they are becoming a laughing stock to others.
At times I call them educated fools, because they are indeed educated but they are not wise.... .... take a Look at all the lawyers that are disgracing themselves up
down, and giving buhari all the wrong advice that destroys the Constitution and laws of NIGERIA and challenging supreme Court judgement, they are all Yorubas........(infact take a look at a whole vice president! That man alone sum up a whole Yoruba tribe... A professor, lawyer, SAN, pastor, well educated BUT acting as a house boy to an iliterate Fulani herdman).......that is why no other tribe can follow them or their example, ask your self why is it that no other tribe want to follow their amotokun footprint?everyone is watching them at a distance as they are making all the noise!....... Also asked yourself, why have they refused to put on a proper security uniform instead they are dressed in a loapard skin with slippers? I can tell u authoritatively that they are afraid of the federal government and the north,... They are dressed in loapard skin and have refused to used a proper security name, and other regions have refused to join them because if for example south south region want to join them and create a regional security with proper attire/ organization, and federal government with the north stood up to challenge & threatened both south south and Yorubas, u will observe that while south south is trying to defend themselves, the Yoruba will immediately run away and abandoned the entire program, begging the federal government for forgiveness and blaming everything on the south south, they will later join the federal government to fight the south south. ........ Yoruba tribe are cowards and traitors and nobody wants to follow them to their graves.

A Security force that wear slippers as boot, agbada and kaki, chieftaincy cap as helmet, juju as gun, chief priest as commander..... That one na security?......... infact na one Reverend father go destroy the entire battalion with holy water and in the Name of Jesus..... Evil dirty witches and skull miners posing officially as amotokun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 11, 2020
ProsperChild:

Source: https://guardian.ng/news/ekiti-nba-faults-supreme-court-for-imposing-fines-on-babalola-olanipekun/
The same people that support APCheat are also busy creating and legalizing Amotekun grin

What has been seen, cannot be unseen.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii sarrki blackking98 bastardmod anonimi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 11, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Yoruba tribe should have been a light and leaders of this nation because of their education BUT due to their hypocrisy, fear fear and chicken heart they are becoming a laughing stock to others.
At times I call them educated fools, because they are indeed educated but they are not wise.... .... take a Look at all the lawyers that are disgracing themselves up
down, and giving buhari all the wrong advice that destroys the Constitution and laws of NIGERIA and challenging supreme Court judgement, they are all Yorubas........(infact take a look at a whole vice president! That man alone sum up a whole Yoruba tribe... A professor, lawyer, SAN, pastor, well educated BUT acting as a house boy to an iliterate Fulani herdman).......that is why no other tribe can follow them or their example, ask your self why is it that no other tribe want to follow their amotokun footprint?everyone is watching them at a distance as they are making all the noise!....... Also asked yourself, why have they refused to put on a proper security uniform instead they are dressed in a loapard skin with slippers? I can tell u authoritatively that they are afraid of the federal government and the north,... They are dressed in loapard skin and have refused to used a proper security name, and other regions have refused to join them because if for example south south region want to join them and create a regional security with proper attire/ organization, and federal government with the north stood up to challenge & threatened both south south and Yorubas, u will observe that while south south is trying to defend themselves, the Yoruba will immediately run away and abandoned the entire program, begging the federal government for forgiveness and blaming everything on the south south, they will later join the federal government to fight the south south. ........ Yoruba tribe are cowards and traitors and nobody wants to follow them to their graves.

A Security force that wear slippers as boot, agbada and kaki, chieftaincy cap as helmet, juju as gun, chief priest as commander..... That one na security?......... infact na one Reverend father go destroy the entire battalion with holy water and in the Name of Jesus..... Evil dirty witches and skull miners posing officially as amotokun
Metaphysical right now.. . .

Cc lzaa gmbuharii sarrki

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by fredoooooo: 9:52am On Mar 11, 2020
seniormallam:
They did not point out any reasonable error in the said judgement been contested, they only went for review because Ihedioha was challenging APC in court too...........instead of defending what brought them to court, they started reading their profiles to the judges to intimidate them.........female judges that don't have joy.

Ori won o pe rara...
Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by DEROX: 9:58am On Mar 11, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

I can see the level of your sense which tribe as been playing opposition ever since independence to the north since you don't as slick why did ojukwu the renowned coward come back to the zoo to even campaign for shagari and even president ? 2003 why has KANU not gone to aso rock to bring buharis head? why are your governors asslicking the Fulani IGP? nonsense opinion of an irrelevant 5%wailer yes we are educated only Yoruba's play their game with sense we are not from the republic of the dead potopoto Biafra so no gra gra in our blood
Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by ejimatic: 10:11am On Mar 11, 2020
ProsperChild:

Source: https://guardian.ng/news/ekiti-nba-faults-supreme-court-for-imposing-fines-on-babalola-olanipekun/
. When a principal impregnates a pupils less than 18 he is guilty of child abuse and misconduct.If the pupils is above 18 he is guilty of misconduct ....He deserves dismissal and prosecution.
Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by uunwanaobong3: 10:21am On Mar 11, 2020
DEROX:
I can see the level of your sense which tribe as been playing opposition ever since independence to the north since you don't as slick why did ojukwu the renowned coward come back to the zoo to even campaign for shagari and even president ? 2003 why has KANU not gone to aso rock to bring buharis head? why are your governors asslicking the Fulani IGP? nonsense opinion of an irrelevant 5%wailer yes we are educated only Yoruba's play their game with sense we are not from the republic of the dead potopoto Biafra so no gra gra in our blood

Yoruba people are really making a fool of themselves before every other tribes.

How can just one tribe has so many foolish people in sensitive positions? And yet they are all educated.... Take a look at this SAN case, or amotokun outfit (so call police dressed in loapard skin, with slippers, agbada, chieftaincy cap and charms)..... Brother if u are not embarrassd of your tribe I am embarrass for you.

I love State Policing, so do everyone BUT not the one were babalawo would be patrolling around my area with juju all in the name of amotokun, I am a 21st century man.... This is not a stone age.

By the way I am a niger delta man, I am not a Biafran? And we are demanding for niger delta republic in order to leave people like you.
Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by ejimatic: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2020
ProsperChild:

When a principal impregnates a pupils less than 18 he is guilty of child abuse and misconduct.If the pupils is above 18 he is guilty of misconduct ....He deserves dismissal and prosecution.
Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by DEROX: 10:28am On Mar 11, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

Yoruba people are really making a fool of themselves before every other tribes.

How can just one tribe has so many foolish people in sensitive positions? And yet they are all educated.... Take a look at this SAN case, or amotokun outfit (so call police dressed in loapard skin, with slippers, agbada, chieftaincy cap and charms)..... Brother if u are not embarrassd of your tribe I am embarrass for you.

I love State Policing, so do everyone BUT not the one were babalawo would be patrolling around my area with juju all in the name of amotokun, I am a 21st century man.... This is not a stone age.

By the way I am a niger delta man, I am not a Biafran? And we are demanding for niger delta republic in order to leave people like you.
who is stopping you from leaving ipob miscreants take it or leave it
Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by ejimatic: 10:29am On Mar 11, 2020
When a principal impregnates a pupils less than 18 he is guilty of child abuse and misconduct.If the pupils is above 18 he is guilty of misconduct ....He deserves dismissal and prosecution.
Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by ejimatic: 10:29am On Mar 11, 2020
ProsperChild:

Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by uunwanaobong3: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2020
DEROX:

When your people are ready to put on a proper security uniform instead of a traditional wedding agbada attire, you let me know.
Amotokun my ass..... Evil spirit moving about all in the name of security......... Cowards
Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by StFabulous(m): 10:42am On Mar 11, 2020
seniormallam:
They did not point out any reasonable error in the said judgement been contested, they only went for review because Ihedioha was challenging APC in court too...........instead of defending what brought them to court, they started reading their profiles to the judges to intimidate them.........female judges that don't have joy.

LOL
Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by DEROX: 10:48am On Mar 11, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

When your people are ready to put on a proper security uniform instead of a traditional wedding agbada attire, you let me know.
Amotokun my ass..... Evil spirit moving about all in the name of security......... Cowards
again am happy I can see your reasoning ability has the bill been finally accented? yes we are cowards but why has namadiot KANU failed to come back to Biafra republic after all its not Nigeria
Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by princesso16(m): 10:59am On Mar 11, 2020
I TELL YOU
Amitez:
They can approach the SupremeCourt to reverse themselves. Maybe their fine will be N100m each.
Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by uunwanaobong3: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2020
DEROX:
again am happy I can see your reasoning ability has the bill been finally accented? yes we are cowards but why has namadiot KANU failed to come back to Biafra republic after all its not Nigeria

I am so disappointed in you brother!

When I first heard of amotokun, I was thinking about a better security outfit for South West region and I was happy for them that for ones they are able to think clearly, BuT only to realize that it was made up of evil spirit in traditional attire........ Fulani herdmen does not even need to waste gun bullets and knives on this one, na to come collect holy water for my church. Just one sprinkle go kill the entire batallion.

I bind and cast you and the evil spirit that secure you (amotokun) in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by lx3as(m): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

Some of you are still pained that Obi failed to become "houseboy" to Atiku.

THE TRUTH ABOUT NIGERIA AND THE
CONFUSION WE ARE IN TODAY
Who are the real traitors who brought us
where we are today ?
Forgotten History Of Igbo Tribe And Northern
Alliance.
Do you know that when Tafawa Balewa was
Prime Minister of Nigeria;
Chief of Army Staff was from SE
Chief of Naval Staff was from SE
IG of Police was from SE
Chief of Defence Staff was from SE
Internal Affairs Minister SE
External Affairs Minister SE
Education Minister South SE
Many other key ministries to SE
Parliament President SE
Unilag VC from SE
The University of Ibadan VC from SE
North resisted same at ABU!
Still, there was dissatisfaction by SE, the
officers from the region killed this same
Balewa!!!!
Out of all the most senior officers in Nigeria,
SE has 37, none was killed. 8 from the north,
all of them were killed. 10 from the west, 2
were killed.
Then Ironsi imposed a unitary system of
government on the country so that everything
can belong to a region who snatched it!
We must know our history so that when we
want to make corrections, we will not end up
concealing the truth. This has nothing to do
with tribalism but everything to do with the
truth.....at times when lies litter the streets.
There is a tendency to think those are truths
and facts.
*What follows are documented facts that can
be cross-checked for authenticity!"*
Thou shall know the truth and the truth shall
set you free.
*“Prof. Ben Nwabueze was the man who
drafted the constitution that took away powers
from regions and handed it to the central
government because his brother Aguiyi Ironsi
was the head of state then. Today, he is
shouting restructuring that he helped to
destroy. We won’t forget.”*.
WHAT BIAFRANS WILL NEVER TELL YOU
ABOUT THE REAL CAUSE OF THEIR WOES IN
NIGERIA TODAY:
The Igbo man is known to enjoy blaming the
Hausa fulanis, Yorubas and indeed every other
Nigerian tribe and Lord Luggard/Britain for
their seeming claim of being in third class
citizen status in Nigeria. In their perpetual
attempts to play the victim card, they recount
the political events of Nigeria from 1914 to the
present in a half-baked and highly selective
manner which cleverly avoids the mention of
the roles played by their elite who by all
natural laws of judgement were actually
responsible for the woes that befell not only
the Igbo race but the entire Nigeria nation.
The story told in the post above is one of
such selective and distorted accounts of
history which the average Igbo man is fond of
narrating.
However, the national archives have the
complete and unedited history of Nigeria
regarding the political events beginning way
back from even before 1914. I will therefore
proceed to furnish my readers with the
complete story for all to read and be endowed
with enough facts so as to judge and act from
an informed position.
Shortly after the 1914 Amalgamation of the
Northern and Southern Protectorates, it
started getting clear that the country was
bound to fail as the amalgamation in question
was done with colonial fiat without the
consent and consensus of the different tribes
which were over 300. This prompted the
political leaders to start asking for de-
amalgamation so as to forestall the future
danger which the forced amalgamation
portended.
To that end, Ahmadu Bello, speaking on behalf
of the Northern protectorate in 1944 described
the amalgamation as "The mistake of 1914
which if allowed to remain will ultimately lead
to unstoppable bloodshed and a failed
country".
Awolowo, speaking on behalf of the Yorubas
and Western minorities, described Nigeria as
a mere geographical expression not qualified
to be called a country let alone a nation.
Awolowo added that if the amalgamation
could not be reversed, then Nigeria should be
structured as a strictly federal state so as to
enable each tribe enjoy autonomy this
freedom from being dominated by any one
single tribe.
But Nnamdi Azikiwe, speaking for the Igbos,
denounced Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello,
terming them ethnic champions. He accused
them of nursing a sectional agenda against
the unity of Nigeria, and he declared further
that the Unity of Nigeria was non-negotiable.
After moving the motion for independece in
1953, Anthony Enahoro proposed that a
secession clause should be incorporated into
the future constitution of Nigeria so as to give
legal backing for any tribe to peacefully exit
the forced union if it feels marginalized in
future. According to Enahoro, such provision
in our constitution would instill in all Nigeria's
future leaders the fear of the consequences of
misgovernance. But Azikiwe, speaking on
behalf of Igbos, rose against him in the
parliament and labelled him an agent of
disunity, and enemy of Nigeria. At a later date,
Awolowo too made a case for secession
clause, but Azikiwe again resisted him and
instigated the colonial authorities to threaten
him and Enahoro with charges of treasonable
felony if they didn't stop proposing secession
clause for the future constitution. While
Azikiwe did all these, Igbos cheered and urged
him on because they felt the future Nigeria
was theirs to dominate and lord it over every
other tribe
Before independece, Tafawa Balewa too had
in a public speech described Nigeria as a
British experiment and Nigeria's unity as a
British intention which Nigerians themselves
don't believe in. But Azikiwe kicked and
demonized him too. Had Azikiwe co-operated
with Enahoro, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello and
Tafawa Balewa about the secession clause,
Nigeria perhaps would not have been this
misgoverned.
For those in doubt, here is a link of one of the
numerous instances in which Nnamdi Azikiwe
fought against the secession clause proposal
for the future Nigeria constitution.
It should be noted that there were many Igbo
members of the parliament in which Azikiwe
fought against Awolowo's secession clause
proposal in the link above, but not a single
one of them rose against Azikiwe or
condemned him.
Igbos initially never wanted to hear anything
like secession in Nigeria because they so
much believed, though falsely, that they were
the most educated tribe. (The first Nigerian
tribe to produce a university graduate is the
Binis). As an evidence of Igbo domination
agenda hence their initial resistance to the
idea of secession; here are some quotes:
"From all indications, the god of us Igbos have
destined us to rule the whole of Africa".....
Nnamdi Azikiwe (1945).
"It is getting clearer each day that Igbo
domination of Nigeria is just a question of
time"... Oscar Onyeamma. (1949).
Anascopeterson: As at 1900, the whole of the
present Benue State, Kogi East Senatorial
District and some southern parts of Taraba
State called Munchi District back then; were
all in the Southern Protectorate. Whoever
doubts this should consult MacMillan Atlas
for secondary schools in Nigeria. With that
situation the South had a higher population
than the North hence always had an upper
hand in any democratic bargain.
But as at the early fifties when the regions
were being created, common sense dictated
clearly that these areas should fall in the
future Eastern Region. But against common
sense, the colonial masters decided to
gerrymander them into the Northern Region.
While they did that, Azikiwe who was
supposed to be in Enugu fighting against it as
the leader of the East, was far away in Ibadan
struggling with Awolowo to rule the Western
Region and also playing the spoiler role
against Awolowo's attempts to have Kwara
and present Kogi Yorubas carved into the
Western Region from the North which was
already too large by landmass.
Anascopeterson: While he abandoned his
burning house and was far away in Ibadan
struggling against Awolowo for his own
(Awolowo's) region, Igbos saw absolutely
nothing wrong with that. Rather they
applauded him as a nationalist. A nationalist
whose house was burning yet busy chasing
rats in a far away land.
Anascopeterson: When opinions became
unanimous that Lord Luggard and his
government must be forced out of Nigeria and
indeed the whole of Africa, it was still the
Igbos that frustrated the attempts. Here is
how:
In 1948, Anthony Enahoro organized an anti-
colonization symposium in Lagos for which
Azikiwe and some other Igbos had agreed to
deliver the keynote address. But when the D-
day came, Azikiwe was nowhere to be found
as he deliberately disappeared into thin air for
fear of being arrested and dealt with by Lord
Luggard. Anthony Enahoro then quickly
replaced Azikiwe with another person who did
the job improptu but perfectly well as he
lambasted and lampooned Lord Luggard and
the British Government. However, the British
soldiers invaded the symposium venue,
arrested the speaker and Enahoro and jailed
them for treasonable felony. Ironically, the
next day Azikiwe came out of hiding and
granted a radio interview in which he accused
Enahoro and the other organizers of suffering
from youthful exhuberance.
On regaining his freedom few weeks later and
being told of Azikiwe's radio interview,
Enahoro resigned from his post as Editor of
Azikiwe's newspaper - The West African Pilot.
Then he wrote a book titled "Nnamdi Azikiwe:
Sinner of Saint". After launching the book,
Enahoro left Azikiwe's party - the NCNC, and
moved over to Awolowo's Action Group.
Anascopeterson: The first military coup in
Nigeria was carried out by majority of Igbo
army officers. That was the coup that
truncated democracy just six years post
Independence and led to a succession of
coups which put the country on the reverse
gear for 33 years.
Through that first coup, those Igbo army
officers who accused the politicians and
government of the day of monumental
corruption, killed the political leaders of the
Northern, Western and Midwestern Regions
but allowed all Igbo political figures to escape
by tipping them off prior to the D-Day. In
addition to the killing of political figures, they
also killed a total of 27 innocent high ranking
military officers from every region except their
Eastern Region.
In the end an Igbo man called Aguiyi Ironsi,
who was supposed to have been killed
alongside other military officers, ended up
becoming the new military ruler of Nigeria.
Rather than immediately arrest and punish the
coup plotters, he kept them in detention where
they were treated as heroes. This was actually
what sowed the seed for the eventual Biafra
War. On the 23rd of February 1966 (i.e. a
month and 8 days after the first coup
porpularly but wrongly known as Nzeogwu
coup, an Ijaw born Army officer called Isaac
Adaka Boro who hailed from Kaima town of
present Bayelsa State, declared the secession
of the Niger Delta Republic in an attempt to
free his Ijaw people from the monumental
marginalization they had been suffering under
Igbos in the old Eastern Region.
But Aguiyi Ironsi immediately ordered Colonel
Odumegwu Ojukwu to arrest him and hand
him over to the military high command under
him in Lagos. Ojukwu went all out against
Isaac Adaka Boro with federal military might
and within 12 fighting days killed 150 Isaac
Boro's soldiers, arrested him, stripped him
naked, and had him driven to Lagos and
handed to Ironsi who immediately charged
him to court and within two months secured
against him a conviction of treasonable felony
for which he was sentenced to death by
hanging fixed for December that year by the
Supreme Court. His 'crime' was that he
declared secession of The Niger Delta
Republic from Nigeria. Meanwhile the Igbo
coupists who shed innocent blood of other
tribes and even sprayed bullets into the
bellies of the pregnant wives of Ahmadu Bello
and Brigadier Shodeinde were not charged to
court or arraigned before any military tribunal.
Isaac Adaka Boro was in detention waiting for
December to come for him to join his
ancestors. But God so kind, a revenge coup
happened on July 29 by Northern soldiers and
Ironsi was overthrown and killed. Gowon took
over and released Isaac Adaka Boro
unconditionally, reinstated him into the Army
with his previous rank.
Then on May 30, 1967, Ojukwu too declared
secession of Biafra Republic from Nigeria and
without consulting or apologising to Isaac
Boro, drew a Biafra map which included the
very areas that made up Isaac Adaka Boro's
earlier declared Niger Delta Republic for which
he fought against him and killed his soldiers.
Seeing such level of arrogance in Ojukwu,
Isaac Boro asked Gowon to provide arms for
him to crush Biafra by fighting on the Nigerian
side in vengeance for Ojukwu's frustration of
his own secession declaration 15 months
earlier.
Isaac Boro, as an Ijaw man conversant with
the waterways, led the Nigeria Army through
the coastal areas into Igboland to finish off
thousands of Ojukwu's soldiers thus leading
to the crushing defeat of Biafra. But today,
Igbos accuse Ijaws of betraying them in the
war. But from the facts as above, who really
betrayed the other in all honesty? Be the
judge. Why Gowon fought against Ojukwu's
declaration of Biafra was as follows:
After Ironsi and Ojukwu successfully crushed
Isaac Boro's Niger Delta Republic declaration,
Ironsi immediately proceeded to promulgate
the Anti-secession Decree which made the
mere mention of secession from Nigeria
punishable with death by hanging. Ojukwu
openly supported and endorsed the decree
despite disapproval of it by the general public.
So when Ojukwu later declared Biafra
secession, he was reminded of the Anti-
secession Decree made by him and his
brother Ironsi.
Deadly Truth: Igbos frequently reference Aburi
Accord to create the impression that the rest
of Nigerian tribes don't honour agreements.
This is a very dishonest narrative from Igbos.
First and foremost Aburi Accord was
organized by soldiers and unelected civil
servants who should not participate in political
exercises like making laws due to the civil
service anonymity principle. Secondly, those
civil servants and military men in attendance
were not elected by their federal
constituencies to the Aburi summit. In the
philosophy of democracy the only universally
acceptable way of making laws is through
duly elected representatives of the people. But
in going to Aburi the peoples' representatives
duly elected in the 1965 elections were all
sidelined for soldiers to hijack the process.
Where on earth do soldiers make laws for the
people? Rather, the civilian populace makes
laws that guide the military. Aburi Accord
therefore had no seal of the people's
sovereignty hence it was an illegality which
shouldn't have been allowed to stand.
Thirdly, in 1957, Nigerians from all federal
constituencies democratically elected
representatives whom they sponsored to
London, paid their flight tickets and hotel
accommodation for the Independence
constitutional conference. Those
representatives all resolved and agreed on
federalism marked by regional autonomy and
resource control in the Independence
Constitution which they brought back home
and everyone accepted it.
In that constitution, Nigerians all agreed that
on no account shall the military take over
power. It was also clearly stated in it that
ammendments to it could be done by only
democratically elected representatives.
That constitution was the first ever agreement
between all Nigerians. On the day of his
inauguration as the Army GoC, Aguiyi Ironsi
stood before the whole world and with his
own mouth swore to protect and defend that
sovereign Independence constitution
regardless of the circumstances that may later
arise. But just six years after he manufactured
an excuse to clinch power against the clear
provisions of that constitution we all agreed
to, unilaterally began to amend its provisions
with his very offensive Decrees, and ended up
dismantling the federalism and resource
control therein, and ultimately subverted that
constitution we all painstakingly sacrificed to
draft. That was the height of Irresponsibility
and the dishonoring of sacred agreement.
That was how Igbos breached the first
agreement, all Nigerians, ever all mutually
consented to, thus laying the foundation for
violation of future agreements.
So Aburi Accord was only treated exactly the
same way Igbos treated the Independence
constitution agreement.
Anascopeterson: Obasanjo removed history
from the school curriculum hence the reason
why many of what we know of the
eventualities in Biafra war were altered to
suite their narratives.
Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by lx3as(m): 11:11am On Mar 11, 2020
countryfive:
cheesy if they had succeeded in bringing the APC back to power in balyesa , we will see post like
Top ten best lawyers in Nigeria and the tribe

1. Baba Falz. South west
2. Afe Babalola. South west
3. Wole Olanipekun. South west

The FTC will say "Yoruba leads others follow"

Another will say Yorubas are sophisticated people not like those from
The yeast

Don't quote if you not nothing good to say
I don't intend bringing tribalism in this thread I'm no hater of the Yoruba people ... Just telling the truth

The above mentioned lawyers are from Ekiti, can you name 3 lawyers from your state that are better than Falana, Afe Babalola and Olanipekun?
Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by ejimatic: 11:32am On Mar 11, 2020
Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by uunwanaobong3: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2020
lx3as:

Some of you are still pained that Obi failed to become "houseboy" to Atiku.

THE TRUTH ABOUT NIGERIA AND THE
CONFUSION WE ARE IN TODAY
Who are the real traitors who brought us
where we are today ?
Forgotten History Of Igbo Tribe And Northern
Alliance.
Do you know that when Tafawa Balewa was
Prime Minister of Nigeria;
Chief of Army Staff was from SE
Chief of Naval Staff was from SE
IG of Police was from SE
Chief of Defence Staff was from SE
Internal Affairs Minister SE
External Affairs Minister SE
Education Minister South SE
Many other key ministries to SE
Parliament President SE
Unilag VC from SE
The University of Ibadan VC from SE
North resisted same at ABU!
Still, there was dissatisfaction by SE, the
officers from the region killed this same
Balewa!!!!
Out of all the most senior officers in Nigeria,
SE has 37, none was killed. 8 from the north,
all of them were killed. 10 from the west, 2
were killed.
Then Ironsi imposed a unitary system of
government on the country so that everything
can belong to a region who snatched it!
We must know our history so that when we
want to make corrections, we will not end up
concealing the truth. This has nothing to do
with tribalism but everything to do with the
truth.....at times when lies litter the streets.
There is a tendency to think those are truths
and facts.
*What follows are documented facts that can
be cross-checked for authenticity!"*
Thou shall know the truth and the truth shall
set you free.
*“Prof. Ben Nwabueze was the man who
drafted the constitution that took away powers
from regions and handed it to the central
government because his brother Aguiyi Ironsi
was the head of state then. Today, he is
shouting restructuring that he helped to
destroy. We won’t forget.”*.
WHAT BIAFRANS WILL NEVER TELL YOU
ABOUT THE REAL CAUSE OF THEIR WOES IN
NIGERIA TODAY:
The Igbo man is known to enjoy blaming the
Hausa fulanis, Yorubas and indeed every other
Nigerian tribe and Lord Luggard/Britain for
their seeming claim of being in third class
citizen status in Nigeria. In their perpetual
attempts to play the victim card, they recount
the political events of Nigeria from 1914 to the
present in a half-baked and highly selective
manner which cleverly avoids the mention of
the roles played by their elite who by all
natural laws of judgement were actually
responsible for the woes that befell not only
the Igbo race but the entire Nigeria nation.
The story told in the post above is one of
such selective and distorted accounts of
history which the average Igbo man is fond of
narrating.
However, the national archives have the
complete and unedited history of Nigeria
regarding the political events beginning way
back from even before 1914. I will therefore
proceed to furnish my readers with the
complete story for all to read and be endowed
with enough facts so as to judge and act from
an informed position.
Shortly after the 1914 Amalgamation of the
Northern and Southern Protectorates, it
started getting clear that the country was
bound to fail as the amalgamation in question
was done with colonial fiat without the
consent and consensus of the different tribes
which were over 300. This prompted the
political leaders to start asking for de-
amalgamation so as to forestall the future
danger which the forced amalgamation
portended.
To that end, Ahmadu Bello, speaking on behalf
of the Northern protectorate in 1944 described
the amalgamation as "The mistake of 1914
which if allowed to remain will ultimately lead
to unstoppable bloodshed and a failed
country".
Awolowo, speaking on behalf of the Yorubas
and Western minorities, described Nigeria as
a mere geographical expression not qualified
to be called a country let alone a nation.
Awolowo added that if the amalgamation
could not be reversed, then Nigeria should be
structured as a strictly federal state so as to
enable each tribe enjoy autonomy this
freedom from being dominated by any one
single tribe.
But Nnamdi Azikiwe, speaking for the Igbos,
denounced Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello,
terming them ethnic champions. He accused
them of nursing a sectional agenda against
the unity of Nigeria, and he declared further
that the Unity of Nigeria was non-negotiable.
After moving the motion for independece in
1953, Anthony Enahoro proposed that a
secession clause should be incorporated into
the future constitution of Nigeria so as to give
legal backing for any tribe to peacefully exit
the forced union if it feels marginalized in
future. According to Enahoro, such provision
in our constitution would instill in all Nigeria's
future leaders the fear of the consequences of
misgovernance. But Azikiwe, speaking on
behalf of Igbos, rose against him in the
parliament and labelled him an agent of
disunity, and enemy of Nigeria. At a later date,
Awolowo too made a case for secession
clause, but Azikiwe again resisted him and
instigated the colonial authorities to threaten
him and Enahoro with charges of treasonable
felony if they didn't stop proposing secession
clause for the future constitution. While
Azikiwe did all these, Igbos cheered and urged
him on because they felt the future Nigeria
was theirs to dominate and lord it over every
other tribe
Before independece, Tafawa Balewa too had
in a public speech described Nigeria as a
British experiment and Nigeria's unity as a
British intention which Nigerians themselves
don't believe in. But Azikiwe kicked and
demonized him too. Had Azikiwe co-operated
with Enahoro, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello and
Tafawa Balewa about the secession clause,
Nigeria perhaps would not have been this
misgoverned.
For those in doubt, here is a link of one of the
numerous instances in which Nnamdi Azikiwe
fought against the secession clause proposal
for the future Nigeria constitution.
It should be noted that there were many Igbo
members of the parliament in which Azikiwe
fought against Awolowo's secession clause
proposal in the link above, but not a single
one of them rose against Azikiwe or
condemned him.
Igbos initially never wanted to hear anything
like secession in Nigeria because they so
much believed, though falsely, that they were
the most educated tribe. (The first Nigerian
tribe to produce a university graduate is the
Binis). As an evidence of Igbo domination
agenda hence their initial resistance to the
idea of secession; here are some quotes:
"From all indications, the god of us Igbos have
destined us to rule the whole of Africa".....
Nnamdi Azikiwe (1945).
"It is getting clearer each day that Igbo
domination of Nigeria is just a question of
time"... Oscar Onyeamma. (1949).
Anascopeterson: As at 1900, the whole of the
present Benue State, Kogi East Senatorial
District and some southern parts of Taraba
State called Munchi District back then; were
all in the Southern Protectorate. Whoever
doubts this should consult MacMillan Atlas
for secondary schools in Nigeria. With that
situation the South had a higher population
than the North hence always had an upper
hand in any democratic bargain.
But as at the early fifties when the regions
were being created, common sense dictated
clearly that these areas should fall in the
future Eastern Region. But against common
sense, the colonial masters decided to
gerrymander them into the Northern Region.
While they did that, Azikiwe who was
supposed to be in Enugu fighting against it as
the leader of the East, was far away in Ibadan
struggling with Awolowo to rule the Western
Region and also playing the spoiler role
against Awolowo's attempts to have Kwara
and present Kogi Yorubas carved into the
Western Region from the North which was
already too large by landmass.
Anascopeterson: While he abandoned his
burning house and was far away in Ibadan
struggling against Awolowo for his own
(Awolowo's) region, Igbos saw absolutely
nothing wrong with that. Rather they
applauded him as a nationalist. A nationalist
whose house was burning yet busy chasing
rats in a far away land.
Anascopeterson: When opinions became
unanimous that Lord Luggard and his
government must be forced out of Nigeria and
indeed the whole of Africa, it was still the
Igbos that frustrated the attempts. Here is
how:
In 1948, Anthony Enahoro organized an anti-
colonization symposium in Lagos for which
Azikiwe and some other Igbos had agreed to
deliver the keynote address. But when the D-
day came, Azikiwe was nowhere to be found
as he deliberately disappeared into thin air for
fear of being arrested and dealt with by Lord
Luggard. Anthony Enahoro then quickly
replaced Azikiwe with another person who did
the job improptu but perfectly well as he
lambasted and lampooned Lord Luggard and
the British Government. However, the British
soldiers invaded the symposium venue,
arrested the speaker and Enahoro and jailed
them for treasonable felony. Ironically, the
next day Azikiwe came out of hiding and
granted a radio interview in which he accused
Enahoro and the other organizers of suffering
from youthful exhuberance.
On regaining his freedom few weeks later and
being told of Azikiwe's radio interview,
Enahoro resigned from his post as Editor of
Azikiwe's newspaper - The West African Pilot.
Then he wrote a book titled "Nnamdi Azikiwe:
Sinner of Saint". After launching the book,
Enahoro left Azikiwe's party - the NCNC, and
moved over to Awolowo's Action Group.
Anascopeterson: The first military coup in
Nigeria was carried out by majority of Igbo
army officers. That was the coup that
truncated democracy just six years post
Independence and led to a succession of
coups which put the country on the reverse
gear for 33 years.
Through that first coup, those Igbo army
officers who accused the politicians and
government of the day of monumental
corruption, killed the political leaders of the
Northern, Western and Midwestern Regions
but allowed all Igbo political figures to escape
by tipping them off prior to the D-Day. In
addition to the killing of political figures, they
also killed a total of 27 innocent high ranking
military officers from every region except their
Eastern Region.
In the end an Igbo man called Aguiyi Ironsi,
who was supposed to have been killed
alongside other military officers, ended up
becoming the new military ruler of Nigeria.
Rather than immediately arrest and punish the
coup plotters, he kept them in detention where
they were treated as heroes. This was actually
what sowed the seed for the eventual Biafra
War. On the 23rd of February 1966 (i.e. a
month and 8 days after the first coup
porpularly but wrongly known as Nzeogwu
coup, an Ijaw born Army officer called Isaac
Adaka Boro who hailed from Kaima town of
present Bayelsa State, declared the secession
of the Niger Delta Republic in an attempt to
free his Ijaw people from the monumental
marginalization they had been suffering under
Igbos in the old Eastern Region.
But Aguiyi Ironsi immediately ordered Colonel
Odumegwu Ojukwu to arrest him and hand
him over to the military high command under
him in Lagos. Ojukwu went all out against
Isaac Adaka Boro with federal military might
and within 12 fighting days killed 150 Isaac
Boro's soldiers, arrested him, stripped him
naked, and had him driven to Lagos and
handed to Ironsi who immediately charged
him to court and within two months secured
against him a conviction of treasonable felony
for which he was sentenced to death by
hanging fixed for December that year by the
Supreme Court. His 'crime' was that he
declared secession of The Niger Delta
Republic from Nigeria. Meanwhile the Igbo
coupists who shed innocent blood of other
tribes and even sprayed bullets into the
bellies of the pregnant wives of Ahmadu Bello
and Brigadier Shodeinde were not charged to
court or arraigned before any military tribunal.
Isaac Adaka Boro was in detention waiting for
December to come for him to join his
ancestors. But God so kind, a revenge coup
happened on July 29 by Northern soldiers and
Ironsi was overthrown and killed. Gowon took
over and released Isaac Adaka Boro
unconditionally, reinstated him into the Army
with his previous rank.
Then on May 30, 1967, Ojukwu too declared
secession of Biafra Republic from Nigeria and
without consulting or apologising to Isaac
Boro, drew a Biafra map which included the
very areas that made up Isaac Adaka Boro's
earlier declared Niger Delta Republic for which
he fought against him and killed his soldiers.
Seeing such level of arrogance in Ojukwu,
Isaac Boro asked Gowon to provide arms for
him to crush Biafra by fighting on the Nigerian
side in vengeance for Ojukwu's frustration of
his own secession declaration 15 months
earlier.
Isaac Boro, as an Ijaw man conversant with
the waterways, led the Nigeria Army through
the coastal areas into Igboland to finish off
thousands of Ojukwu's soldiers thus leading
to the crushing defeat of Biafra. But today,
Igbos accuse Ijaws of betraying them in the
war. But from the facts as above, who really
betrayed the other in all honesty? Be the
judge. Why Gowon fought against Ojukwu's
declaration of Biafra was as follows:
After Ironsi and Ojukwu successfully crushed
Isaac Boro's Niger Delta Republic declaration,
Ironsi immediately proceeded to promulgate
the Anti-secession Decree which made the
mere mention of secession from Nigeria
punishable with death by hanging. Ojukwu
openly supported and endorsed the decree
despite disapproval of it by the general public.
So when Ojukwu later declared Biafra
secession, he was reminded of the Anti-
secession Decree made by him and his
brother Ironsi.
Deadly Truth: Igbos frequently reference Aburi
Accord to create the impression that the rest
of Nigerian tribes don't honour agreements.
This is a very dishonest narrative from Igbos.
First and foremost Aburi Accord was
organized by soldiers and unelected civil
servants who should not participate in political
exercises like making laws due to the civil
service anonymity principle. Secondly, those
civil servants and military men in attendance
were not elected by their federal
constituencies to the Aburi summit. In the
philosophy of democracy the only universally
acceptable way of making laws is through
duly elected representatives of the people. But
in going to Aburi the peoples' representatives
duly elected in the 1965 elections were all
sidelined for soldiers to hijack the process.
Where on earth do soldiers make laws for the
people? Rather, the civilian populace makes
laws that guide the military. Aburi Accord
therefore had no seal of the people's
sovereignty hence it was an illegality which
shouldn't have been allowed to stand.
Thirdly, in 1957, Nigerians from all federal
constituencies democratically elected
representatives whom they sponsored to
London, paid their flight tickets and hotel
accommodation for the Independence
constitutional conference. Those
representatives all resolved and agreed on
federalism marked by regional autonomy and
resource control in the Independence
Constitution which they brought back home
and everyone accepted it.
In that constitution, Nigerians all agreed that
on no account shall the military take over
power. It was also clearly stated in it that
ammendments to it could be done by only
democratically elected representatives.
That constitution was the first ever agreement
between all Nigerians. On the day of his
inauguration as the Army GoC, Aguiyi Ironsi
stood before the whole world and with his
own mouth swore to protect and defend that
sovereign Independence constitution
regardless of the circumstances that may later
arise. But just six years after he manufactured
an excuse to clinch power against the clear
provisions of that constitution we all agreed
to, unilaterally began to amend its provisions
with his very offensive Decrees, and ended up
dismantling the federalism and resource
control therein, and ultimately subverted that
constitution we all painstakingly sacrificed to
draft. That was the height of Irresponsibility
and the dishonoring of sacred agreement.
That was how Igbos breached the first
agreement, all Nigerians, ever all mutually
consented to, thus laying the foundation for
violation of future agreements.
So Aburi Accord was only treated exactly the
same way Igbos treated the Independence
constitution agreement.
Anascopeterson: Obasanjo removed history
from the school curriculum hence the reason
why many of what we know of the
eventualities in Biafra war were altered to
suite their narratives.

My man, there is a popular saying that "History is a set of lies commonly agreed upon" .
The reason why you talking so bold and unchallenged is because you are on the side of the Victor, so u can twist the narrative in your favour and it will be commonly agreed upon,... So chill.

When ever Biafra get their freedom and gain independent, the true nature of the truth will be known........ The 3 dimensional story shall be heard (which is your story, thier story, and a story from the nuetral point of view "the truth"wink. So enjoy and decieved while you can.
Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by Gbenga764: 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
see below
Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by MetaPhysical: 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
imhotep:

Cc lzaa gmbuharii sarrki

grin grin
Amotekun is a demon. It has awakened all kind of hidden thoughts and deep searing envies from places once regarded to be allies.

Long live Amotekun!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by voltron13: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
They should be happy it is only fine and not incarceration.

Wasting the time of the court by asking the Supreme Court justices to reverse themselves amounts to abuse of the judicial process.

Also, the lawyers were only focused on the fees the client would pay them.

A first year associate just fresh from the bar wouldn't make that mistake.
[/s]
Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
Amotekun is a demon. It has awakened all kind of hidden thoughts and deep searing envies from places once regarded to be allies.

Long live Amotekun!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by LZAA: 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
imhotep:

Cc lzaa gmbuharii sarrki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by Saaog(m): 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

. With your assertion it shows you are daft, dumb and foolish most of the oil blocks in nigerdelta are owned by yorubas and abokis you nigerdelta cowards and lazy idiots have not for once dare confront us or the northerners about it your region is dirty, devastated and in deplorable condition your kinsmen will go to Abuja to lick Aboki ass and collect the crumbs from the oil derivative and use it to drink Ogogoro you and your kinsmen are lazy, cowards, irresponsible, uneducated and stark illiterate you don't know anything about amotekun is an enigmatic idea that's privy and I expect you to extol the yorubas for their gallantry and courage without consulting any useless Federal government before launching the security outfit mind your business look for palliatives on how you will emancipate you and your kinsmen from Fulani. Hegemony Yorubas are not your problem most of the oil firms in your enclave is controlled by the yorubas because of our education and exposure.
Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by joefelin2345: 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

You are definitely out of senses for this write up .
Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by Emanodimo(m): 12:06am On Mar 12, 2020
countryfive:
cheesy if they had succeeded in bringing the APC back to power in balyesa , we will see post like
Top ten best lawyers in Nigeria and the tribe

1. Baba Falz. South west
2. Afe Babalola. South west
3. Wole Olanipekun. South west

The FTC will say "Yoruba leads others follow"

Another will say Yorubas are sophisticated people not like those from
The yeast

Don't quote if you not nothing good to say
I don't intend bringing tribalism in this thread I'm no hater of the Yoruba people ... Just telling the truth

You have a point ....No dispute, they are the best legendary lawyers that emerged not just from SW but from Ekiti alone
Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by PropertyBuying(f): 7:11am On Mar 13, 2020
fergie001:
You guys can apply for review of the fine nah....
Could that too be possible? Seems everything now at the Supreme Court can be reviewed. What a nation?
Re: Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun by fergie001: 7:39am On Mar 13, 2020
PropertyBuying:
Could that too be possible? Seems everything now at the Supreme Court can be reviewed. What a nation?
Maybe, so that they will chop x2.

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri / Who Is Better At Leadership? GEJ Or Yar'adua. / I Don’t Need Money To Beat Atiku, Others For PDP Ticket – Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.