Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,790 members, 7,875,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

"Abide In Me." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Abide In Me." (369 Views)

Abide In The Vine / "Abide In Me." / How Can I Abide In Christ This Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Abide In Me." by overcomersfaith(f): 10:35am On Mar 11, 2020
It is an undeniable fact that God created us for His own pleasure, it is also know and written that God desire fellowship with those He made. The question is, “are you available for fellowship with Him?” Do you have a time set aside to be with the King?

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/abide-in-me/

(1) (Reply)

Reminder Why It's Dangerous To Trust People Who Don't Depend On GOD. / Corona Virus : Where Are All The Witches And Wizards And Babalawos ? / I Have Healed COVID-19 Patients – Apostle Suleman Responds To Witches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.