Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,288 members, 7,971,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:26 PM

Top 5 Small Lucrative Business Ideas For Nigerian University Students - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 5 Small Lucrative Business Ideas For Nigerian University Students (677 Views)

5 Small Scale Business Plans Bundle / LG Sound System With DVD, Hoofer And 5 Small Speakers / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Small Lucrative Business Ideas For Nigerian University Students by Smpreneurs: 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
Top 5 Small Lucrative Business Ideas For University Students

Are you a Nigerian university student, and you needing income? Or are you looking for side hustles you can do as you are studying? Then this article is for you.

The truth is while you are studying in the university either full time or part-time, you can start a side business that can guarantee you a regular income.

Students often these three particular excuse when they want to venture into a side business while in school: I don't have money, there is no time, and why should I? I have everything I want.

I think it’s essential we discuss these three excuses given most by students

Time: only a few hours of your time you need daily to have these side business executed. You can work on most of them during weekends

Money: you don't have to have a considerable amount before you can start these side businesses; for some of them, no cash is required at all.

The business ideas that will be discussed here requires no capital or little one to begin; some might require some skills like writing, speed-typing, graphics design and so on

Top 5 small lucrative business ideas for university students

1. Editing and Typing Business

Several students need to have their projects, thesis, and assignments typed. If there is a computer at your disposal, you can venture into this side business.

This works by you collecting their handwritten works, and you can type them in the evening after lectures. If your typing isn't that fast, you can install tutorial software on sorting such as Mavis Beacon to learn

After you have typed finish, you can take it to the computer center and print them out at N10 or N20 per page. For a page, you can charge up to N100.

2. Setup tutorial classes

For students that are at a lower level in your department, you can set up tutorial classes for them. We have some courses which are hard and tough to comprehend, and any students taking such course won’t mind paying for a tutorial class.

Read more: https://smpreneurs.com/03/top-5-small-lucrative-business-ideas-for-nigerian-university-students/

(1) (Reply)

Make $50-$500 per client on Fiverr And Upwork Designing Logo with Logo template / CBN, Dangote Plan N120bn COVID-19 Fund, Elumelu, Rabiu Donate N6bn / How To Make Money From Home - Corona Virus Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.