Stats: 3,171,029 members, 7,880,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) (120637 Views)

Who Else Finds It Difficult Eating Food Without Meat, Fish Or Egg? / Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) / Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 8:25am On Mar 12, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Wait, meat dey dey inside coconut?

lilmarley:

MEAT
The last time I check, Meat is animal flesh that is eaten as food

Or am I not getting something right
[img]https://media./images/68f04cc74afa63bdb6756eb43ec0c2b3/tenor.gif?ctx=share[/img]
Meat signifies whatever is eaten, whether the edible part of something as distinguished from its covering, or of flesh of animals or other food.

The OP is right

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by czarr(m): 9:23am On Mar 12, 2020
lilmarley:

MEAT
The last time I check, Meat is animal flesh that is eaten as food

Or am I not getting something right
[img]https://media./images/68f04cc74afa63bdb6756eb43ec0c2b3/tenor.gif?ctx=share[/img]
go look it up homie

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
Buhari coconut.. empty inside like bubu

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Arijude(m): 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
muystoy:
Pelebe,afi bi Ori awon omo nna
iyalaya e
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by bestpunterever: 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
Flat head ibo coconut, if you know you know

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Hedonisst: 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
Reminds me of Buhari's head.
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Cmanforall: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
yes!

Some people’s heads are like this
Please don't insult the president of the federal Republic
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by IJOBA2: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
yes!

Some people’s heads are like this
YOU MEAN JIHADI BULLHARY
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by gouken2: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
czarr:
Very small with no meat inside just water.

Where did u get it from?

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
Looks like a mutation
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
This one don use coconut do deliverance, I cover my eyes with the blood of Jesus cheesy

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by lavenderjade(m): 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
czarr:

Corona coconut

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
It's a simple irregularity before ndi end time will come and say end time coconut.
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
cheesy grin
muystoy:
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by NORSYK(m): 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Endosperm, if I haven't forgotten my biology

It's also called meat

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by HIGHSTAKE647: 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Get loan of up to (50m) for your Business within 3 days only for Business around Ajah and environs check my signature for further enquiries
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
These people wey dey abuse theirselves here get coconut head ni cheesy someone dey sey person head be like the coconut cheesy
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by RillJ(m): 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Endosperm birthing Endtime Children = Empty Skull
That explains the mystery grin
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Asianjollof007: 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
Don't be scared, that coconut don spoil. The edible white part also turns to water.

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
czarr:

Yes I have. Inside Aso Rock

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Thegoodone13(m): 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
I need to Google it and its called coconut meat. angry

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Newmans: 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
Its called 1gb coconut, its for the new millennias.!
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by kollysnut(m): 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
czarr:

go cele church, u go see different types, to shape, size , water n no water......

no strange to me cos am a cele boy.

regards.

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by paix(m): 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
emeijeh:
Egungun finally cross express with accident.

Please let nobody compare this coconut to Someone's "Darling president"
You're gradually drifting towards HATE SPEECH.
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Bbbwings: 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
muystoy:
Hate speech grin
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Bbbwings: 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
Asianjollof007:
Don't be scared, that coconut don spoil. The edible white part also turns to water.
Yup

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by AfroBeatDiary: 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Sperm?

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by kcay: 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
That's popularly called the Aguada Coconut among the Osime people in Imo state. It is usually found close to shrines. It is usually used in preparing different jazz ranging from special solution for sprinkling on farmland or landed properties to prevent land encroachment, also used to cause miscarriages and stroke when the victim steps in the water.

It's advisable not to drink nor spread anyhow on the floor such that someone steps on it as myths have it that it causes bad luck.

If you have drank the water then you are on your own bro.

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by seborrhic: 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
Asianjollof007:
The only sensible person so far using knowledge and commonsense.
The damn water simply dried up inside the coconut! How is something so simple difficult for human beings to reason out!!

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Daddi: 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Wait, meat dey dey inside coconut?
You dey ask me?

Best Baby Food / Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins / Bakers Square - Show Us Your Cake Designs Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)