Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,494 members, 7,964,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:16 AM

Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage (50122 Views)

How Giving God N5,000 Brought Me N25,000, Foodstuff— Pastor Ibiyeomie / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty / Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by bigt2(m): 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:

No loud am
Na so lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by ChaoHendrix: 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

How don't you know?
Because I wasn't there when all what you alleged were carried out but I'd like to be enlightened.
How do you know?
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by luluman: 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
lalasticlala:
Popular Port Harcourt based Pastor and General Overseer of Salvation Ministries, David Ibiyeomie has advised ladies not to see their fiance’s manhood before marriage.

A member of his church asked him if it is okay for a lady to see the sex organ of her partner before marriage.

Pastor David Ibiyeomie said 'NO!'

“Marriage is honourable when the bed is undefiled, and you can’t see a man’s organ without you tasting it.”

“How can you see a man’s organ and your eyes will leave it?”

“Stop deceiving yourselves, marriage is honourable, you don’t see your man’s organ before marriage.”

Pastor Ibiyeomie however, advised partners to learn to open up to their intending partners in case of any medical issues.

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzAbqJone7o

What do you think about Pastor David Ibiyeomie's assertion on this?
And what if it's now too small on seeing it after marriage?
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by jcross19: 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
Read your Bible with Understanding young man..
you lack total understanding of what you quoted simple.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
buh how can u buy something you can't even see nor touch?

for me o! ... marring someone without sexing him/her very well is like looking for a black cat in a dark room which is not even there.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by PropertyBuying(f): 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
slickbak:
I can imagine how many women in the congregation can still television Pastors pp that year.

Thanks Pastor. I'll give her in the dark.
grin That wouldn't be fair.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Tapout(m): 12:14am On Mar 12, 2020
Chi59:

Say it again

r u kidding me, I never knew such existed. But u guys somehow still know which is legit or not.... so tweeh!! Still cheesy
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by BarrElChapo(m): 12:28am On Mar 12, 2020
Chuvin22:
And one of my neighbor that organizes house fellowship for salvation ministry in his house lives with his girlfriend, fvcks her and make her scream every night disturbing my sleep. And both will still do loud morning devotion by 6am to wake me up from sleep too.

You better warn them. If not, thunder will soon fire them.

Hypocrites.

I didn’t say this for clout or likes.
I said what is happening and how it affects me.

Of course you should know many won't get into heaven on the last day but it doesn't change the truth either ways

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by openmine(m): 12:40am On Mar 12, 2020
Chi59:

Say it again
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Emumakpo: 6:45am On Mar 12, 2020
Fortuna2:
I must see my husband's before marriage[b] but not tasting it though...
[/b] And you want people to believe that. We know you will test it
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Emumakpo: 6:55am On Mar 12, 2020
BlissB:
More reason they should allow me to confirm before I proceed with marriage grin grin
lol ... As you are confirming the guy thing, he will also confirm yours too o

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by luluosas(m): 7:08am On Mar 12, 2020
Depraved soul. Repent, hell is real, and it is the abode of all sinners who failed to repent and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour before they died. Don't say you weren't warned
Amotolongbo:
This is my problem with many of these pastors.

Many of their preachings are so daft and against reality.

We all know that many ladies on seeing a man’s prick for the first time will take away their eyes, though not their mind. So what is he now saying that “How can a lady see a man’s penis and the eyes will leave it”?

Moreover, majority of these men only make their sermons from theory and not the reality. Can he confidently tell us he never had sexual affairs with women before getting married?
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Amotolongbo(f): 7:25am On Mar 12, 2020
luluosas:
Depraved soul. Repent, hell is real, and it is the abode of all sinners who failed to repent and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour before they died. Don't say you weren't warned
Deluded mind.
Hell ko, Dell ni

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Okoroawusa: 7:39am On Mar 12, 2020
My advice to every marriage intending lady here

DON'T MARRY A MAN THAT YOU ARE NOT SEXUALLY INTIMATE WITH...NO BE ALL MAN NA MAN.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by SavageMaster: 7:43am On Mar 12, 2020
Amotolongbo:
This is my problem with many of these pastors.

Many of their preachings are so daft and against reality.

We all know that many ladies on seeing a man’s prick for the first time will take away their eyes, though not their mind. So what is he now saying that “How can a lady see a man’s penis and the eyes will leave it”?

Moreover, majority of these men only make their sermons from theory and not the reality. Can he confidently tell us he never had sexual affairs with women before getting married?

It is not his teachings. He is only a messenger of Jesus Christ.

The Gospel doesn't change it's contents in order to make you happy.

Either accept it or leave it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Righteousness89(m): 7:46am On Mar 12, 2020
jcross19:
you lack total understanding of what you quoted simple.
Hosea 4:6 says My people perish for lack of knowledge....

May GOD Help U..

Hebrews 13:4
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

Who is a whoremonger?
A whoremonger is a Fornicator or an adulterer.
A person who Engages in Sexual intercourse outside Marriage ..

For better Understanding,
See Eph 5:5, Colos 3:5, 1Cor 6:9

Ask for Understanding when Reading your Bible..
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:47am On Mar 12, 2020
SassyGem101:
Yeah. I concur.
Why would you want to see it? Though you can ask him the size, I normally do that one. I think its better to ask than see it.
The guy too is also free to ask me the size of my hooha and I'm not ashamed to say it cos I know its still intact. grin
Looking is not allowed bro and siii ... grin
Me I must see it very well. And even touch it too. If we are gonna be married, I need to know him very well and not just his character. What if it turns out that he has used is manhood for rituals and it's not there anymore? Or what if the thing is just there and not working? I don't trust these guys these days. They now were dickpad to cover up their dicklessness grin
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by BlissB(f): 7:50am On Mar 12, 2020
Emumakpo:
lol ... As you are confirming the guy thing, he will also confirm yours too o
grin grin
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 12, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Me I must see it very well. And even touch it too. If we are gonna be married, I need to know him very well and not just his character. What if it turns out that he has used is manhood for rituals and it's not there anymore? Or what if the thing is just there and not working? I don't trust these guys these days. They now were dickpad to cover up their dicklessness grin

Lol @ dickpad. Hearing this for the first time yuh... But thing is. God cannot give you what is not good, That I know.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:57am On Mar 12, 2020
SassyGem101:

Lol @ dickpad. Hearing this for the first time yuh... But thing is. God cannot give you what is not good, That I know.
My sister sheet happens. There are a lot of condemned dicks out there waiting for one sister that didn't care to check to fall victim.
As you said, God won't give me anything that's bad. That's why I will just opened the package, check what's inside, seal it back and keep it for that day.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:01am On Mar 12, 2020
Fortuna2:
I must see my husband's before marriage but not tasting it though...
Its very important my sister.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 12, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
My sister sheet happens. There are a lot of condemned dicks out there waiting for one sister that didn't care to check to fall victim.
As you said, God won't give me anything that's bad. That's why I will just opened the package, check what's inside, seal it back and keep it for that day.

Lol@ bolded. Mehnnnn ...you girls ain't gat chills anymore yuh...
Well... It depends on the bro you're dealing with.
The one I was suppose to strike a relationship with of just recent past didn't even want to disclose the size when I asked. His own Holy holy was too much. So I said its OK but since we are not allowed to see it, at least we can talk about it na. It was on second thoughts bro agreed to even discuss sexual ish. Hmm...so you happen to meet such a bro, you're on a long thing o. Me I cant even date a non xtian who's all about sex. So I'll cool down for Jesus and only hope for The best.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 12, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Its very important my sister.
cheesy
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 12, 2020
Emumakpo:
[/b] And you want people to believe that. We know you will test it
Not happening grin
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by CuteYvonne777: 9:30am On Mar 12, 2020
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by luluosas(m): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2020
If you failed to repent giving excuses as a result of the action of someone else, you are doing yourself a great harm.
REPENT, JESUS CHRIST IS COMING NOW
Chuvin22:
And one of my neighbor that organizes house fellowship for salvation ministry in his house lives with his girlfriend, fvcks her and make her scream every night disturbing my sleep. And both will still do loud morning devotion by 6am to wake me up from sleep too.

You better warn them. If not, thunder will soon fire them.

Hypocrites.

I didn’t say this for clout or likes.
I said what is happening and how it affects me.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by luluosas(m): 9:59am On Mar 12, 2020
Repent, Jesus is coming soon
Amotolongbo:
Deluded mind.
Hell ko, Dell ni
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 12, 2020
luluosas:
If you failed to repent giving excuses as a result of the action of someone else, you are doing yourself a great harm.
REPENT, JESUS CHRIST IS COMING NOW

Are you an IDIOT or you just don’t have sense.. which one?
You are part of the problem this country suffers. You can’t think, and you should be quarantined from the public and not allowed to bear children cos you will infect them with your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Amotolongbo(f): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2020
luluosas:
Repent, Jesus is coming soon
deluded mind song!

Soon since when
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by NujiPressy(f): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2020
imagine me not tasting what am buying, what if I wanted cucumber instead of carrot and I end up with carrot? na gbege be that ooo
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by luluosas(m): 11:06am On Mar 12, 2020
Jesus is coming soon. Repent from your sins and be saved.
If you fail to repent and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, you shall die in your sins and land in hell fire. Be warned, hell fire is real, and it is the abode of all unrepentant sinners. You are warned today

Chuvin22:

Are you an IDIOT or you just don’t have sense.. which one?
You are part of the problem this country suffers. You can’t think, and you should be quarantined from the public and not allowed to bear children cos you will infect them with your stupidity.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by luluosas(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2020
Jesus is coming soon. Repent from your sins and be saved.
Soon? Don't worry. By the time you die in your sins and finds yourself in hell fire for your failure to repent, you will remember that Jesus indeed came soon for you. Anyway, you can avoid hell fire today if you so wish

Amotolongbo:
deluded mind song!

Soon since when

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BVN & The *666 Mark* / Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu / Apostle Suleman Makes First Church Appearance After Sex Scandal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.