Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,881 members, 7,876,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Take Your Business Online The Right Way- The Profitable Way - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Take Your Business Online The Right Way- The Profitable Way (570 Views)

Profitable Way To get e-commerce Done on Chinese web site / Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... / How To Make Money Online (...the Easy & Profitable Way, But 90% Do It Wrongly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Your Business Online The Right Way- The Profitable Way by Admissionoffer(m): 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
How to take your business online, The right way- The profitable way

A friend of mine had wanted to bring her business online and was finding it hard to scale after following the regular method shared online by gurus we got talking and she complained to me of not getting her desired result, I know it can be hard especially when you have spent huge amount of time following this templates and it’s just not working for you, I have find it to be very tricky at first but I would show you how to do it without breaking a sweat, that is the right way depending on the result you want to get.

Imagine you have a full house, and you want to cook Egusi(melon seed) soup, am not a foodie but I would like for you to follow through, let say you have the dried Egusi(melon seed) at home, the first thing you would do is pill the Egusi(melon seed) and separate the Egusi(melon seed) from the shaft by putting it in a separate bowl not the same one you put the shaft, follow me am trying to make sense here, you then take It to that omo igbo in your area to grind, you would definitely complain if it’s not properly grind- This is the Preparation Phase and for you reading this I would like to believe you have done this for your business before thinking of bringing it online but for the sake of those who have not, when thinking of bringing a business online ensure that you have a product/service that has been prepared in a way that would be easy for your online customers, ensure that your business website is set and functional, your email marketing system is ready, your content cook book and content are on standby then you are ready to cook
I would try to make this as short as possible because I want you to get thorough knowledge in no time, it’s time to cook, and this is where most entrepreneurs trying to bring their business online mix things up
If I pour Egusi(melon seed), palm oil, seasoning, vegetable, crayfish and my other ingredient for the Egusi soup together and cover would it taste like another Egusi soup where I first fry my onions, crayfish, Egusi, parboil my vegetable and add together afterwards. Know that by doing this the whole house would be filled with inviting aroma informing everybody of what am cooking
It is a known fact, not up for argument that the Egusi Soup where you added everything together would not stir up your family like the one you cooked following the step by step procedure because what happened in the second step is that your family would at the point where you are frying onions have it in their subconscious mind that food would soon be ready and would be eager to taste that cooked soup because of the aroma would have circulate the whole house by the time the soup is ready
Now you tell me how you can use this technique to bring and sell out your business online

Am really craving for better Egusi soup anybody get for house
Head over to Https://yeagit.co/build to get started
Bakare yusuf
Website Developer
Yeagit Web Hosting
Yeagit.co

(1) (Reply)

Multiplauer Gaming Platform / Zenith Bank Fetes Shareholders With Dividend Payout Of N87.9bn / Personal Branding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.