Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With One Tin To - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With One Tin To (1091 Views)

Children Of Today Don't Know In Our Days We Were Beaten For These Reasons / Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? / Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With One Tin To by Hisincrease: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
Aishaman boys in Ghana could not hide their anger after a young Entrepreneur who is also a motivational speaker was slapped and whipped for declaring his methodology for setting up his business. According to the information reaching us, most successful people do not reveal their plans in making money but rather, stories which looks like myth.

According to the guys who whipped and slapped the Motivational Speaker, their quest for starting up a business on their own came to a stop after an impossible lie. The guys were angered simply because a man cannot start a restaurant with a plate and tin tomatoes.

This situation angered these new business starters to the extent that, the young motivational speaker was whipped and slapped.

Source: NewsmuNews MediaMotivational SpeakerSocial news https://www.newsmunews.net/?m=1

Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With One Tin To by merit455(m): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
False strory

2 Likes

Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With One Tin To by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
Me too,i started with one cup of garri.
Today,i own three Mansions in banana island.

UnaToto
Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With One Tin To by Tallesty1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
Lai Mohammed is his role model
Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With One Tin To by Amotolongbo(f): 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
I don’t know why I’m happy reading this grin

Many of these motivational speakers got their money from the payment for the “oratory service” .

2 Likes

Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With One Tin To by Gwagone: 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
Lol
Op Op
Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With One Tin To by Darato: 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
Lols even the anger reach Ghana.
Are you applying for a job? Is your Resume/Cover letter not yielding result? Let me help you write and polish your resume or cover letter professionally for just 2,000 naira only.
INVEST IN YOURSELF NOW & WIN THAT JOB TODAY!
Call 09057297849
Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With One Tin To by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ajei! Asem oo! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With One Tin To by cRobo: 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With One Tin To by dangermouse(m): 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
cant stop laughing...a clear case of ones mouth putting one in trouble.
Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With One Tin To by Alfather: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
Please kindly shift this tread to comedy section.
Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With One Tin To by Day169: 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
After his fake tomato story, they showed him 'real pepper'! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With One Tin To by Acidosis(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin Aspire to desire to refire before you retire grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With One Tin To by SirWhiteFish: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
Aspire to perspire
Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With One Tin To by Bilabong(m): 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
I couldn't stop laughing. As in he served the customer the tomatoe in the plate or what?
Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With One Tin To by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
grin grin
Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With One Tin To by Hollyb(f): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
Loooooolz, can't stop laughing, this is a clear case of "speaking" gone wrong
angry angry angry angry
Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With One Tin To by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 12, 2020
grin Very fake story. But the person behind it is legit. He try.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal For Bachelor To Burn 7kg Gas In One Month? / Plx / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.