Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,462 members, 7,944,294 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

"I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira" – Teni - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira" – Teni (446 Views)

Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) / ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos / Davido Girlfriend Chioma Brags She Is More Beautiful Than Beyonce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira" – Teni by ebukajay184: 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
"I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira" – Teniola Apata Undergoes An Amazing Beauty Transformation (Video)

Nigerian singer, Teniola Apata, simply known as Teni recently transformed her beauty overnight, leaving her famous tomboy looks at the doorstep.

The singer got a total makeover by a male beautician, who took his time to enhance her facial features, turning her into a princess.

Teni couldn’t contain her joy after the makeover and she decided to flood her timeline on the photo-sharing app with clips of her amazing looks.

The award-winning artiste captioned one of the post;

”I’m finer than Beyonceeeeee and Shakira oooooh @mizwanneka this hair is beautiful
Makeup by @seun_williams Hair styling: @yinkzsignature“

See below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO-Y75qzDE4

Re: "I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira" – Teni by Sikay19(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
Yes, you are finer and bigger grin. So is your music career but not now, in the nearest future i mean cool

(1) (Reply)

I've Recorded 53 Songs In One Night. — Lil Wayne Reveals / Do You Like The Game Of Pubg Or Some Other? / I'm Writing The Best Album For The Country -fire Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.