Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,300 members, 7,974,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:59 PM

Alcohol And Corona Virus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alcohol And Corona Virus (359 Views)

Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / Islam And Corona Virus / Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alcohol And Corona Virus by Trueigbo: 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
If taking alcohol is a sin, should I avoid alcohol based sanitizer since it is highly recommended to protect one from the virus

Lalasticlala
Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alcohol And Corona Virus by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
See ehn.
I have a family member who was obsessed with religion, God, Holy Book, angels, commandments etc. Thats his kinda person anyways..

Then on a very good day, he got a message that he has been admitted to a Russian University.

Story Short, guy was always complaining about the freezing weather, bla bla. I told him to make hot tea or coffee his friend since i cant mention vodka or whiskey for him.

But I was surprised one day when we made video call and saw my guy with some crazy Russian rum and was like, guy wats up na.

His reply was... Guy i no fit come die. I dey drink tea for 2 years, nothing dey work to keep me warm. Omo i gaz join dem oooo
I no fit die.

So whatever decision you make, its yours. It can only be a sin if you make it as sin inside you.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Alcohol And Corona Virus by Osasnidas(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
Op you don't want to use sanitizer on your hands because it is alcohol based....

Sheybi you wan guzzle am for belle ni?

Clearly you don't know that alcohol is just a generic name for a class of organic compounds with the common one being ethanol(used for wine/beer) and methanol...

Chai...
I don't know what to tell you abeg....

Re: Alcohol And Corona Virus by Trueigbo: 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
Osasnidas:
Op you don't want to use sanitizer on your hands because it is alcohol based....

Sheybi you wan guzzle am for belle ni?

Clearly you don't know that alcohol is just a generic name for a class of organic compounds with the common one being ethanol(used for wine/beer) and methanol...

Chai...
I don't know what to tell you abeg....

So one can use it in church
Re: Alcohol And Corona Virus by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
Trueigbo:
If taking alcohol is a sin, should I avoid alcohol based sanitizer since it is highly recommended to protect one from the virus

Lalasticlala please move to front page
front page for what?
Re: Alcohol And Corona Virus by Osasnidas(m): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2020
Trueigbo:

So one can use it in church

Obviously....
Re: Alcohol And Corona Virus by Trueigbo: 10:10am On Mar 15, 2020
Today is sunday....ensure you use hand sanitizer even though it has alcohol
Re: Alcohol And Corona Virus by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 15, 2020
cruxgemmata:
See ehn.
I have a family member who was obsessed with religion, God, Holy Book, angels, commandments etc. Thats his kinda person anyways..

Then on a very good day, he got a message that he has been admitted to a Russian University.

Story Short, guy was always complaining about the freezing weather, bla bla. I told him to make hot tea or coffee his friend since i cant mention vodka or whiskey for him.

But I was surprised one day when we made video call and saw my guy with some crazy Russian rum and was like, guy wats up na.

His reply was... Guy i no fit come die. I dey drink tea for 2 years, nothing dey work to keep me warm. Omo i gaz join dem oooo
I no fit die.

So whatever decision you make, its yours. It can only be a sin if you make it as sin inside you.

I rest my case.
He is just the religious fellow, not a CHRISTian.

(1) (Reply)

How Christians Can Best Fight The Deep State (And Other Nefarious Foes) / Buhari Is More Competent Than God During This Pandemic / Down Memory Lane; The Chief Who Pastor Odumuji Insulted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.