Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,033 members, 7,903,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:13 AM

Never Buy Fuel When The Delivery Tanker Is Still In The Station - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Never Buy Fuel When The Delivery Tanker Is Still In The Station (2389 Views)

How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? / List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) / Robot Dogs In Driverless Vans Are The Delivery System Of The Future - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Buy Fuel When The Delivery Tanker Is Still In The Station by perfectbuy(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
In most cases when a fuel delivery tanker is still parked at a filling station, it could mean two things, either it’s still pumping into the underground tank or it had just finished. The reason is that

Please follow the link below to read more:
https://www.spotdem.com/2020/03/11/the-delivery-tanker-is-still-in-the-station/

Re: Never Buy Fuel When The Delivery Tanker Is Still In The Station by doggedfighter(f): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
You are not making any sense

2 Likes

Re: Never Buy Fuel When The Delivery Tanker Is Still In The Station by ClickSis: 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
To be honest, I thought of same couple of days ago. Thanks for this post.
Re: Never Buy Fuel When The Delivery Tanker Is Still In The Station by perfectbuy(m): 5:32am On Mar 14, 2020
Are you sure you read through this properly?
doggedfighter:
You are not making any sense
Re: Never Buy Fuel When The Delivery Tanker Is Still In The Station by EgunMogaji2: 2:37am On Mar 15, 2020
Old wives tale.

Gas stations have an elaborate filtration system.

2 Likes

Re: Never Buy Fuel When The Delivery Tanker Is Still In The Station by perfectbuy(m): 11:21am On Mar 15, 2020
But not all filling station
EgunMogaji2:
Old wives tale.

Gas stations have an elaborate filtration system.
Re: Never Buy Fuel When The Delivery Tanker Is Still In The Station by EgunMogaji2: 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
perfectbuy:
But not all filling station

All filing stations that are signed off by the government.
Re: Never Buy Fuel When The Delivery Tanker Is Still In The Station by perfectbuy(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
With beaucratic irregularities with government agencies in Nigeria? I very much doubt it
EgunMogaji2:

All filing stations that are signed off by the government.
Re: Never Buy Fuel When The Delivery Tanker Is Still In The Station by EgunMogaji2: 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
perfectbuy:
With beaucratic irregularities with government agencies in Nigeria? I very much doubt it

I can’t but agree with you.

I’ve filled my tank at Bovas with watered petrol before cry
Re: Never Buy Fuel When The Delivery Tanker Is Still In The Station by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
It used to be a standard that stations would be completely shut down during product receipt, but now, almost nobody adheres to that anymore. Everyone has to meet sales target and station cannot be shutdown. It will take a big incident for people to reset.

(1) (Reply)

SUZUKI Alto 2012 All Key Lost,what Programmer? / Have You Ever Bought A Flood Title Vehicle / Between Nissan Pathfinder And Nissan Xterra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.