Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

Lady Bought Her Boyfriend A Ring To Propose To Her, He Sold It & Fixed His Car! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Bought Her Boyfriend A Ring To Propose To Her, He Sold It & Fixed His Car! (682 Views)

Flora Cut Off His Boyfriend Manhood And Sold It 25k To A Ritualist / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched / "I Stole 4 Cars In Just 4 Months" - Suspect Confesses. See How Much He Sold Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Bought Her Boyfriend A Ring To Propose To Her, He Sold It & Fixed His Car! by Nairaobserver: 10:11am On Mar 12, 2020
See What She Wrote;
I bought an engagement ring for him to propose, because he once told me he couldn't afford to buy one for me. He took the ring, pawned it and fixed his car.
I'm still breathing through the wound!New moon with face.

Read More Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/03/lady-bought-her-boyfriend-ring-to.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Bought Her Boyfriend A Ring To Propose To Her, He Sold It & Fixed His Car! by Abfinest007(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2020
is it by force

1 Like

Re: Lady Bought Her Boyfriend A Ring To Propose To Her, He Sold It & Fixed His Car! by bigiyaro(m): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2020
lies

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Police Officer Accused Of Dousing Her 13-year-year-old / Violation Of Lockdown, Social Distancing Rule In Kano With A Football Game(VIDEO / Driver & A Friend Killed A Businesswoman, Dumped Her Dead Body In A Bush In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.