Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,820 members, 7,889,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:40 PM

I Was Raped At Age 11 Till I Got To 16 Years By Different Men - Lady Cry Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Raped At Age 11 Till I Got To 16 Years By Different Men - Lady Cry Out (1551 Views)

How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story / Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation / Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Raped At Age 11 Till I Got To 16 Years By Different Men - Lady Cry Out by shugaboz: 10:47am On Mar 12, 2020
A 20 year-old lady has taken to twitter to share her story on how she was raped at age 11 up to 16 by different men on different occasion. According to her she even lost count of how many times she was abused by these men and even the number of men that raped her.

This is me taking my power back. This is me Telling My Story

Hi I Am Kelebogile Mofokeng I'm 20 years Old And Yes I was Raped When I was just 11 until I was 16 years old by different men , It was not once, twice, thrice or four times but it was many times that I lost count

More Pictures

Re: I Was Raped At Age 11 Till I Got To 16 Years By Different Men - Lady Cry Out by Perfecttouchade: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2020
Did she now lost her dignity too by posing naked to take pictures and post on social media. Now, how do u want to be taken serious? This is not how to tell your rape story as a victim who has healed and also pass a message across to other victim of rapes. #saynotorape

4 Likes

Re: I Was Raped At Age 11 Till I Got To 16 Years By Different Men - Lady Cry Out by Freestainworld(m): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2020
you will continue to soar higher.
Re: I Was Raped At Age 11 Till I Got To 16 Years By Different Men - Lady Cry Out by Nairalandmonika: 10:57am On Mar 12, 2020
This one is looking for attention.
Re: I Was Raped At Age 11 Till I Got To 16 Years By Different Men - Lady Cry Out by seedorfg(m): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2020
Attention please this lady need your attention.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped At Age 11 Till I Got To 16 Years By Different Men - Lady Cry Out by Brandonx(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2020
She's only trying to say she started having sex at age 11 she's experienced and obviously needs customers.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped At Age 11 Till I Got To 16 Years By Different Men - Lady Cry Out by Mateen1000: 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hahahahah.... Werey re o grin

Do you mean u started Olosho business wen u were 11 and took it to the nxt level wen u reach 16

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped At Age 11 Till I Got To 16 Years By Different Men - Lady Cry Out by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
It's Unfortunate that USELESS DAUGHTERS are now challenging the CORONAVIRUS on the same prevalence

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped At Age 11 Till I Got To 16 Years By Different Men - Lady Cry Out by Fisiryorh(m): 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
No jokes,but her village monitoring spirit get strong wi-fi connection on top her hotspot sha...
Re: I Was Raped At Age 11 Till I Got To 16 Years By Different Men - Lady Cry Out by OGwales(m): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
This one sef dey form victim. Package well olosho

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped At Age 11 Till I Got To 16 Years By Different Men - Lady Cry Out by Hintona(f): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
Re: I Was Raped At Age 11 Till I Got To 16 Years By Different Men - Lady Cry Out by dangotesmummy: 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
As usual victim mocking.always shifting the blame from the crime to the victim

Anyway if you are a rapiist here I sell pen1s lock

So that you will not go to jail for rape you better buy

Re: I Was Raped At Age 11 Till I Got To 16 Years By Different Men - Lady Cry Out by davillian(m): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2020
Rubbish
And she is still attracting More rapist by posting these rubbish pics

(1) (Reply)

#justiceforgeorgefloyd: George Floyd Was A Devoted Christian (touching Photos) / Another Loss For Igbos As One Is Killed In Benin / Why Is Death Sentence A Penalty For Drug Peddlers In Most Countries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.