Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,872 members, 7,969,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:36 AM

Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) (24678 Views)

Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party / Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari / Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Blazay(m): 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2010
E easy to be 'sinator'. . . .?
Bring una bring all una grand mama t*t*s make we look as 'em be. cheesy
Like rotten lokoja to[/b]ma[b]to!

freecocoa:

Wetin she even rub for face like masquerade sef?shameless old mama.

Bet you give out a lotta 'free cocoa' and some change too. . . double coupons. . rain checks. . .name it! wink
Ashawo 'La Quinta Inns/Motel 6" Limiteds! cheesy

Perhaps, if you stopped giving away ya free "Totoas". . . you would find some loff like my mama bakassi huh? kiss

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-572610.0.html

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

No wonder you can't find love. . . !!! Mu he he he he

freecocoa (f)
IN PARADISE,BY THE RIGHT HANDSIDE OF THE FATHER FLEXING SERIOUSLY.

Please Help Me.how Do I Love Again?.
« on: December 21, 2010, 11:48 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since i parted ways with the only guy i've ever loved for almost 2 years now,i've not been able to fall in love with someone else,i just can't seem to stop loving him eventhough we don't see or talk,i tried dating months after the split but it didn't go well as i feel nothing for the person and end up calling the person my ex's name on many occassions.i've been okay being single but i realize i wanna get married and i ain't getting younger,i want to fall in love again but i just can't cos whenever i think of it all i see is my ex's face and memories of time shared with him,i really want to love again but i don't know how to get him outta my system.please am hoping to get helpful tips from you,i know some people will say get and stay busy,believe me i've been busy,am not even thinking of getting back with him and am not holding on to the past either,it just happens that he occupied my heart and doesn't want to leave even when i force him.what could be the reason for this?and how do i evict him 4rm my heart? thanks y'all. 

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Dis thread nor go kirru moi o!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by armyofone(m): 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2010
if a man is doing such, he is enjoying life. if a woman is doing it, aha it is not good cuz she is old and wrinkled  undecided she should stay in kitchen where her expertize is much appreciated.
please leave the woman alone let her enjoy herself, she is getting hers so kudos and more getting jiggy with it ma'am.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by MzGreat(f): 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2010
freecocoa:

Wetin she even rub for face like masquerade sef?shameless old mama.

na different type of concussions o .5 layers of foundation.from mac to iman to black opal to mary kay to sleek. u go fear fear now
she has to look weird for d boyz. iya basira sef fine pass am
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Jakumo(m): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2010
Gbawe:

Not really. It is not about growing old either . There are women older than Ita Giwa who look a million times better than she does. Regardless of how you try to move the goal-post , your posts indicate that you want us to accept that Ita Giwa is desirable. I disagree with that because I think we are always creating our own warped standards in Nigeria without a recourse to best standards/practices. Doing that can only engender mediocrity.

I am against mediocrity or anything that puts Africa and Africans in the comfort zone when we can do much better.We should be as good as anyone else. Our women are beautiful like others but their uninformed diet, poorer beauty regime and inadequate fitness drive will leave them looking older,more unfit and less attractive than they should in the end.

Better for us to call it as we see it so that young Nigerian women develop good discipline and health habits when young that will see them looking far better than Ita Giwa does at 64 rather than let them feel comfortable with flab with the way we glorify a fatty as a looker. Iman , Stacy Dash, Halle Berry, Naomi Cambell or any other attractive "oldie" could all easily look fat and unattractive without serious and consistent effort sometimes driven by societal challenges and awareness.

The African "beauty" standard that celebrates obesity and “light skin” still inspires very many Nigerian women to religiously avoid exercise and eat like hogs, all in order to be regarded as wealthy and therefore attractive.   This quaint cultural trait results in the early development of myriad medical problems among comparatively young Nigerians who still, even as the year 2010 winds down, consider exercise an undignified inconvenience best delegated to subordinates.

For many generations and decades prior to this day in Nigeria, overweight people with mutating complexions have been regarded as appearing “fresh”, by their equally rotund high society friends from the Nigerian moneyed class, and by the envious underclass.   To attain that much-desired “light skin”, toxic mercury-based bleaching skin-creams are applied by rich and poor Nigerians of both genders, to denature protective melanin skin pigment, leaving a characteristic mottled complexion of alternating brown and sickly yellow, through which a wide range of pathogens freely invade.

This fat-bellied 60 year old lady with deeply creased, sickly yellow skin, shown in the above picture,  has the appearance of a classic overfed Nigerian treasury looter who proudly exhibits the smelly rolls of blubber that proclaim embezzled wealth, while remaining indifferent to the long list of obesity-related diseases thus courted.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by MzGreat(f): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2010
Blazay:

^^^
E easy to be 'sinator'. . . .?
Bring ya grand mama t*t* make we look as e be. cheesy
like rotten lokoja to[/b]ma[b]to!

Dis thread nor go kirru moi o!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

idiot, make we see ur own sister n mama picture first na.
and is dis some kinda free advertizment for ita giwa that u r also available, dont worry u no need to stress urself.just step up ur game den u will join d bandwagon
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Blazay(m): 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2010
MzGreat:

@ blazay, u just a complete not-so-smart person cos I can see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance.

Shattap! You bush rat! Local Ghana High-Commission agoyin woman!

Gbawe:

What one earth are you talking about? Can folks not disagree on what is attractive and what is not without you using their choice to define their stance on everything? I already agreed that "everyone to their own" but I have the right to see Ita Giwa as unattractive. As for your Colonial mentality rant , e no bother me at all. Standard taunt on Nairaland. Point to anything exemplary from the west and you are displaying"colonial mentality".

Nothing wrong with disagreeing. . . I just cannot stand your abusive language used by most of you so-called adult males living in foreign countries. . .pretending to be for a democratic Nigeria when you cannot respect individual choice. Especially where your records as human rights activists. . .in the areas of women and children continue to rank in the sub-human categories. She decides she likes the company of 'younger' men and wants to party till the doomsday. . .and we have a plethora of insults from men who claim to live outside Yemen. shocked

I don't expect you to get it. If you are an ethnicist. . . you are a bigot and sexist. . . they all go hand in hand. The inner workings of a pre-historic, cave-like individual. I hope someone discribes you own 'grandmother in such fancy terms for absolutely no reason. . . for showing up in her 'buba and iro' without underwear. . .to 'spray' her 'sonny ade' with incontinence drops of currency when the time comes. You male-chauvinist twit! cheesy

My friend I appreciate African beauty. That does not mean I should accept a fat and unattractive lady as a symbol of African beauty just because you do. General perception is changing as Africa interacts with the world more. Standards are being redefined.  Nigerians used to contend that 'fleshy' men were 'healthy' . This encouraged many men to celebrate and flaunt their fleshiness till a heart attack came calling. Today,most young Nigerian guys , because of changing perceptions, like to stay trim and fit !! They prefer to be like Dbanj than Oga Bello  smiley

See who is preaching choice. . .you are a hypocritical nightmare! grin
Let us see how you look. Ugly MOFO!

beyond seeing them as attractive women, I would not look at them either because I have a beautiful ,fit and modern wife at home who ,after having kids, looks excellent and is on course to look as good as , if not better, than these women when she gets to their age.

Who is looking at you? Did she? What is your business? shocked

Ol boy, dis your bigotry get as e be OO. What if Iman is married to a white man? Is that "white man" some bum or is he a highly talented and much respected musical legend many women (regardless of their origin) would be attracted to? If Halle Berry is half-white then that disqualifies her from been seen as an attractive black woman? For Naomi Campbell, being "Jamo" nullifies her praiseworthy beauty in your eyes ? There is something really ugly and distasteful about how you have so many prejudices. Bye.

You are the bigot my friend. . .and a sexist too.
Yeah. . .democracy for Africa. . .women stay in the kitchen. . .get beaten up. . .get 4kd for a favor. . .breed unconsciously like rabbits and cover your azzzzes!
Hail the African bush king of the jungle!
Tarzan of Africa! cheesy

But why are we surprised. . . Where you come from, women are not only second-class citizens. . . but endangered species in the hands of brutish beasts of men. . .who have all studied 'abroad'. . . .mu he he he he he. . . cheesy

Only where an Oba will set his wife's congo on fire for entertainment. . . .all out of love. wink
Deji of Akure. . . Sharia king of of Western Nigeria!!! Babarians!!!

Battered semi-illiterate Oloris wey nor fit show face for public. . . "from russhians wit loff"! Dem go russsh you wit loff gaaaaaaaaaan! Pour acid for your nyansh sef. . .  grin grin grin
Look who is talking?
Please go and dance that your 'Buga'. . . with all that your 'local' e shi ma gbabeski. . .e shi ma jisoro rubbish somewhere else jor!
Local champion!

Yeah. . .so long! kiss
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Blazay(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2010
MzGreat:

, make we see your own sister n mama picture first na.
and is dis some kinda free advertizment for ita giwa that u r also available, dont worry u no need to stress urself.just step up your game den u will join d bandwagon

Oh pooh!
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Gbawe: 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2010
Jakumo:

This fat-bellied 60 year old lady with deeply creased, sickly yellow skin, shown in the above picture, has the appearance of a classic overfed Nigerian treasury looter who proudly exhibits the smelly rolls of blubber that proclaim embezzled wealth, while remaining indifferent to the long list of obesity-related diseases thus courted.

Chei !!!! See finishing !!!!!!!!!! "Michellin man" belly,ass, thighs and all grin grin Next minute they will all be running to make appointment with their foreign-based lipo surgeons.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Blazay(m): 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2010
Jakumo:

The African "beauty" standard that celebrates obesity and “light skin” still inspires very many Nigerian women to religiously avoid exercise and eat like hogs, all in order to be regarded as wealthy and therefore attractive.   This quaint cultural trait results in the early development of myriad medical problems among comparatively young Nigerians who still, even as the year 2010 winds down, consider exercise an undignified inconvenience best delegated to subordinates.

For many generations and decades prior to this day in Nigeria, overweight people with mutating complexions have been regarded as appearing “fresh”, by their equally rotund high society friends from the Nigerian moneyed class, and by the envious underclass.   To attain that much-desired “light skin”, toxic mercury-based bleaching skin-creams are applied by rich and poor Nigerians of both genders, to denature protective melanin skin pigment, leaving a characteristic mottled complexion of alternating brown and sickly yellow, through which a wide range of pathogens freely invade.

[size=16pt]This fat-bellied 60 year old lady with deeply creased, sickly yellow skin, shown in the above picture,  has the appearance of a classic overfed Nigerian treasury looter who proudly exhibits the smelly rolls of blubber that proclaim embezzled wealth, while remaining indifferent to the long list of obesity-related diseases thus courted. [/size]    

With all your big-big oyinbo on NL. . .this is what you really are. . .nothing but a cave man. . .with 'modalities'. . .eating with your feet and toes! cheesy
Abeg make we hear sointin!

Democracy for Africa. . . who tief my bleaching.
Your own dey 'loss'? shocked
Go ask Patricia Etteh or Iyabo OBJ-KOM-KOM BELOW-NAIJA abeg!
Leave awa mama bakassi for us o!
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Blazay(m): 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2010
Gbawe:

Chei !!!! See finishing !!!!!!!!!! "Michellin man" belly,backside, thighs and all grin grin Next minute they will all be running to make appointment with their foreign-based lipo surgeons.

Be thankful she survived. . . did you not read her interview. . .she already had several. . .knee and hip replacements kpa kpa. . .
Your OBJ first lady don dey rotten for grave tey tey. . . moo moo.
Stella OBJ your sistah was not so fortunate.
Yeah. . .what happened to your bye-bye?

E still dey pain you?
Cave man!
Democracy for bush men! cheesy
Jonathan Goodluck for Nigeria. . . Gba-Ewu. . .for IMAN!
Iman for first lady! cheesy

Bush men!

Na 64 year old woman una fit to pick on. . .

Thank God she is still alive and rocking her life. . . una don kill her husband. . . you still want her to be in mourning. . . mu he he he

Nor be una OBJ and IBB make am widow?

Thank God she is still alive I say. . . rock on ma ma.

Olori "Bolanle" is still looking for surgeons all over the world to have a plastic consult to regenerate her hair from being bald with all that 'mountain of fiery' love experienced from a whole king of Africa. . . .claim to fame? The song "Bolanle" by Jesse King. . . not even dedicated to her useless, village arrzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

C'mmon klearattofhia!

Ewure! cheesy
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by aljharem11(m): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2010
^^^^

blazay,,nice one grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Gbawe: 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2010
Blazay:

Be thankful she survived. . . did you not read her interview. . .she already had several. . .knee and hip replacements kpa kpa. . .
Your OBJ first lady don dey rotten for grave tey tey. . . moo moo.
Stella OBJ your sistah was not so fortunate.
Yeah. . .what happened to your bye-bye?
E still dey pain you?
Cave man!
Democracy for bush men! cheesy
Jonathan Goodluck for Nigeria. . . Gba-Ewu. . .for IMAN!
Iman for first lady! cheesy

Bush men!

Ol boy, the "bye" is for you and not others . Interesting as some of your viewpoints may be , you ruin discussions and good debate materials if the only way you know to end things  is with insults against the person of those who disagree with you.

As for Stella Obasanjo, she made her choice as an adult Nigerian. Nothing to do with me or any other Yoruba person unconnected with her family.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by AKO1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2010
Pictures lie pple
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Blazay(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2010
Gbawe:

Ol boy, the "bye" is for you and not others . Interesting as some of your viewpoints may be , you ruin discussions and good debate materials if the only way you know to end things  is with insults against the person of those who disagree with you.

Oh. . . now you know how insults feel huh?
Very good! A dose of your own medicine. wink
I will insult you on mama bakassi's behalf.
Did you not insult your elder 'mama  bakassi' on this thread. . .so why won't I insult you? cheesy
I say klearratofhia. . . before I charge you with 'cruelty' to the elderly.
You ill-mannered buffoon!
You nor dey shame?
Useless man!

You are lucky that your tacky, Yoruba, chauvinistic behind is not anywhere near the US.
I would have mobilized all the 'Colonial Penn' geriatrics  and senior citizens. . .even the gay ones to lynch you to death! grin

Imagine the 'konkon-bi-Rity'!

You must be a giraffe!
Is she your mate?
You animal!

She was in her husband's house je je. . . . una kill her husband. . . poor woman dey enjoy her life jeje. . . .you are insulting her.

I pray you suffer her own fate. . . .

Irony of life. . . OBJ wife. .Stella O. . . . dead! IBB's wife. . . .Mariam O. . .dead!

I say I pray you suffer her own fate too!

Moo moo!
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by MzGreat(f): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2010
alj harem1:

^^^^

blazay,,nice one grin grin grin grin grin grin

whats so nice abt his comment
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by MzGreat(f): 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2010
Blazay:

Oh. . . now you know how insults feel huh?
I will insult you on mama bakassi's behalf.
You ill-mannered buffoon!
You nor dey shame?
Useless man!

You are lucky that you behind is not anywhere near the US.
I would have mobilized all the 'Colonial Penn' geriatrics to lynch you to death! grin

Imagine the 'konkon-bi-Rity'!

You must be a giraffe!

your insults are so so dry and hey! dont feel bad, lotta people dont have talents
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by aljharem11(m): 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2010
MzGreat:

whats so nice abt his comment

he is expressing his views and not been afraid of what people say   undecided
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by MzGreat(f): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2010
alj harem1:

he is expressing his views and not been afraid of what people say   undecided

oh ok! my bad.his foolish self confidence in display
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Blazay(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2010
MzGreat:

your insults are so so dry and hey! dont feel bad, lotta people dont have talents

Talent ko. . .talent ni. cheesy
Eran sallah!
Why are you deviating from the topic? Please, move jor. You disgrace to Nigerian womanhood. Go find you a nice 'di-ck' to suck on for the Xmas! Let me deal with the men.
You are not qualified to discuss this topic, since your own grand mama suffered untimely death in the hands of her abusive husband leaving y'all to raise yourselves amongst your pedo-philic paternal lineages. grin

We have not finished solving the problem of retarrrded ethnicism in Nigeria or on NL or religious bigotry.
Now, we are faced with the sordid reality of the abuse of the elderly and women too.
Keep typing your rubbish. Will suck a pallus for less than 3 euros. . . tongue for sale! cheesy

Like I stated. . . You will all suffer the same fate she suffered. . .hopefully, you fake democratic champions will have pictures to show us from clubs after surviving series of lipo-suctions too like your Alamie wonder from Bayelsa state to shrink your pot-bellies or solicit for a life time subscription via NL for 'Rogaine' to replace every damn strand of hair on your dandruffy, bald heads. . . .including in your pubic areas! cheesy

Ewu!
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by benlay(m): 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2010
hey folks! some people need to get 'life' cos when i read some posts/comments on NL, they leave me wondering, smiley smiley
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by comechop1: 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2010
Pls leave the woman alone with ur negative comments. It is her life a gift GOD gave her, so let her celebrate it at all times. Age has notin to do with it shes  young at heart, healthy, and strong. If any one of u dont like it keep quite. Who are u by the way to speak how someone should live his or her lifeAre u crazy?

The woman is full of live and this is what we pray for!!!! So, becos shes 64 she should withdraw from the society abi. I like the woman and would love to meet her one day and post it here on nairaland.

Anybody that does not like Ita giwa to celebrate her life should go and die!!!! U haters are wasting ur time on the key board, Ita Giwa has accomplished, fulfilled and celebrating, while all u do is strick ur key board with negative comments daily I bet u no reach her shoe shame shame shame all u haters,
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Gbawe: 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2010
Blazay:

Ol boy, in case it flew over your head, na two way thing be dis . The elders , especially if fat and wrinkly, should be "charged" with indecent exposure , with no option of bail , because they have no business squeezing their obese frame , with sagging 'bits' , into flimsy outfits to constitute a repellent package that may blind some folks instantly once eyes are assaulted with the lurid image  grin grin

As per the insults. Carry on . It is clearly your thing . So feel free to do your thing but don't expect polite and civil folks to join you in the gutter .
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Blazay(m): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2010
Gbawe:

Ol boy, in case it flew over your head, na two way thing be dis . The elders , especially if fat and wrinkly, should be "charged" with indecent exposure , with no option of bail , because they have no business squeezing their obese frame , with sagging 'bits' , into flimsy outfits to constitute a repellent package that may blind some folks instantly once their eye is assuaged with the lurid image  grin grin

As per the insults. Carry on . It is clearly your thing . So feel free to do you thing but don't expect polite and civil folks to join you in the gutter .

Lurid image indeed! Repellant package. . . . blah blah blah. . . let us see ya own k-legged grandma in jeans huh? wink
How does your mother look at home with all your noise huh?
Dati wan go be. . . "knock me. . .a knock you'. . . ."Nokia'! grin
Mu he he he he
Before or after you all killed her husband with your 'letter bomb'? wink
Shameless animals!
Your turn is coming for sure.
Na JTF go kill all of una own spouses!
Amen!

I will even excuse the women on this thread who I can only pity. But you men. . .I would like your all to post pictures of your own wives and mothers with their 'poohsies' wide open so we can really appreciate their true beauties. . . .in the hygiene department first!

What a fantastic Xmas present that would be. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Gbawe: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2010
Blazay:

Lurid image indeed! Repellant package. . . . blah blah blah. . . let us see ya own k-legged grandma in jeans huh?
Before or after you all killed her husband with your 'letter bomb'? wink
Shameless animals!
Your turn is coming for sure.
[b]Na JTF go kill all of una own spouses![/b]Amen!

shocked shocked shocked Man mi , you get issues no be small !! And some folks say you are just "expressing your views"? I will pray for your deliverance. E go better . Sey you hear me? E go better. Merry Xmas.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by comechop1: 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2010
Una bad belly dey show well well. See as body dey pepper una becos this kind woman no dey una family right from ancents days and as far as the bad belly never comot una next generation no go fit produce this kind Ita Giwa status!!! Make una beg GOD way bless Ita Giwa to bless una too to commot from this poverty talk. In short make una go for delivrance to see light,

~If u feel say ur face fine pass ita Giwa make u prove am post ur foto where ever u are i doubt if person fit look una face drink water. Shameless things.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Blazay(m): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2010
Gbawe:

shocked shocked shocked Man mi , you get issues no be small !! And some folks say you are just "expressing your views"? I will pray for your deliverance. E go better . Sey you hear me? E go better. Merry Xmas.

Amen again to that.
Hired assassins too!
Merry Xmas to you and your ugly momma and wife!
Grand mommas too with their funky, shrivelled "clits"!  wink

I am sure most of which are sooooooooooo fat. . .you would have to wake 'em up in 'sections' for a week! grin
Not to mention needing the Red Cross/UNICEF apprentices combined to bathe those sections!

grin grin grin
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by MzGreat(f): 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2010
Blazay:

Talent ko. . .talent ni. cheesy
Eran sallah!
Why are you deviating from the topic?
We have not finished solving the problem of retarrrded ethnicism in Nigeria or on NL or religious bigotry.
Now we are faced with the sordid reality of the abuse of the elderly and women too.
Keep typing your rubbish.
Like I stated. . . You will all suffer the same fate she suffered. . .hopefully, you fake democratic champions will have pictures to show us from clubs after surviving series of lipo-suctions too like your Alamie wonder from Bayelsa state to shrink you pot-bellies or solicit for a life time subscription via NL for 'Rogaine' to replace every damn strand of  hair on your dandruffy, bald heads. . . .including in your pubic areas! cheesy

Ewu!

Diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of ideas.
aww n u think i'll suffer the same fate too. ok lemme see mayb after ur female generations av finished suffering from diff kinda problem.
can u even solve d problem of ur household letalone the probs of nigeria
Have you considered suing your ideas for nonsupport?
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Blazay(m): 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2010
^^^
Look at this clown.
Sorry, I have to go and prepare for the Xmas and New year.
Some of us have wives and children you know.
See you in a week.

Go and feed your kids.
Mama "Z" is off to see her folks for a week. . .I have 'baby-sittin' duties. wink
My last 2 princesses need some serious attention.(Not OBJ style please o, I prefer momma florence ita-giwa  wink)

Go tug at your momma's tittties if you ain't gat none to tug at yours!

[img]http://4.bp..com/_y7OtgcFeP2M/TQyLhkh7eTI/AAAAAAAAHz4/I7hhccyWZ4k/s400/54.JPG[/img]

Check mama mia dancing to the tune below. . . in that photo above. . .Hmm! Hmm! Hmm!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF7T2WO2K9E&feature=related

Awilo Longomba!!!!
Waka-Waka!!!
Cache Cache!!! Cache Cache!!!
Yaaaaaaa!!!
Bim Bim!!! A laka bim bim. . . .!!!
Whose your mama? Qui mon bebe!!! 

grin grin grin

This mamma can move!!!  Seeing is believing I tellya!

Come and see "Calabar Wonder" o! @ 64!!! You've got to love her. . . .Go mama I say. . .Happy 65th coming up! :-

The bloody thread don reach front page. . . damn! grin
I dey shame!

Time to parrrrry!!!! No computer for one week!!! Yippppeee!!!  Time for some quality family time with my precious cargos just arriving today.

Merry Xmas. . .and a happy New Year all. . . .see ya in a week. wink
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Gbawe: 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2010
Blazay:

Amen again to that.
Hired assassins too!
Merry Xmas to you and your ugly momma and wife!
Grand mommas too with their funky, shrivelled "clits"! wink\

grin grin grin

It will be well in the name of Jesus.

@Nairalanders.

Please keep praying for our brother Blazay. His salvation will come if we all continue to pray relentlessly for his deliverance.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by comechop1: 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2010
Beauty is from the inside out not just the physical appearance it comes in size we are not meant to be the same size that's why we have diff cloth on the market for diff size. Each man his own size that's it. So dont compare Naomi campbell, harry b etc they are in their own size.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by majoroller: 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2010
this is the same charly akruka guy that was said to be dating waziri ibrahim,now getting down with ita giwa, what a shame,
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Homonide: 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2010
As the Yorubas would say, kosi arugbo ni Ghana. I guess there are no old women in Nigeria too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Undergoes Eye Surgery - Photo / Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured / Shiite Muslim Women Protest: "Bastard Buhari, Release Our Leader/Teacher" (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.