Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) (90549 Views)

Womb Shifter, Ladies React To Video Of A Man Displaying His Long Eggplant / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
I've said no to lots of ladies including one who gave a perfect split in my office,the lady crossed the line because I was like father to her then 7 year old girl,her daughter was fund of me she had to drag her mum over to my place everyday after school just to say hi and get a high five,her mum was tripping and started asking when I would visit her since her girl likes me?to cut the story,this girls mum came to my office on a Saturday as early as 6a.m, she said she had a surgery under her tigh right below her butt and wants to show we lol,before I could say Jack naso this edo woman fold skirt lift leg yakpa! see me see the nice clean shaved odourless coin slot looking kpekus staring at me through her net transparent pant,mamygift was like 'you done see am? I replied' yes wo i Don see am,she was now looking at me smiling with her pritty face in a sort of you know what's up kind of gesture,the woman shock as I put her leg down and restored her skirt and told her sorry, come see as she start to give me excuse,she said she bought a carpet and needs some one to help her take it home,see as water full her eyes that day,I said I got work to do she should ask someone else,she left looking disappointed and angry. not all men are dogs for ladies ball game,men like me we get to choose what happens to us.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
bogdaddy:
I want to be raped by cute chick like you �
StylishLord:

Touch any part of my body, u are good to go na..........
You see them! You never see ladies behaving like this. Come see @Risenphoenix, these ones don dey beg for rape grin

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by AroOkigbo(m): 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
Davash222:

You keep meeting immature boys.

Besides, what’s so sexy in evening newspaper with dilapidated breastss that her sexual advances will move a Guy
Badt nigga
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
Fortuna2:
You see them! You never see ladies behaving like this. Come see @Risenphoenix, these ones don dey beg for rape grin

And you feel that these are representative of all men? You are free to rape only the ones that beg for it.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Papadoh(m): 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
A man can say no to sex in only a few exceptional cases, and depending on the man's sexual discipline.

What I got from the responses most of these women are giving in this video shows they are replying in context of a man they know already or are in a relationship with. It doesn't make sense that you will attack a random man you just met for saying no to your sexual invite.
Aha so it's now okay to rape a man as long as they aren't strangers? What is wrong with you people? Imagine what the public's reaction would be if those same responses were given by men...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
Papadoh:
Aha so it's now okay to rape a man as long as they aren't strangers? What is wrong with you people? Imagine what the public's reaction would be if those same responses were given by men...

Don't misunderstand me. I never said it's okay. I'm trying to justify what they're saying by assuming they're referring to a man they are in a relationship with, and in their mind, he can't say no to them cause they're 'hot and sexy and all that"

Of course a man in a relationship can say no to sex. I pointed it out at the beginning of my comment. Anyone who forces him otherwise is a crazy person and should be locked up.

Like for example, there was a point in the video where the Op was asking them what they'll do if he rejected them sex. To me, he's justified if he had anyone that forces him arrested.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lightangel65:

It depends on the guy you meet, cause I can't see female skin without getting disgusted or even puking.
You are not normal nah, aren't you aware of that fact? tongue

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
Fortuna2:
Okay.
Dirty thing

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 14, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Dirty thing
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by MiddleDimension: 7:13am On Mar 14, 2020
CallMeDrino:
I came across this video on YouTube and I'm baffled by the reply most of the ladies gave the YouTuber.

The ladies were plainly saying they'll will rape a men if he rejects their offer to have sex with them.

This video have sparked outrage on social media, especially on Twitter as no ladies were seen in the comment section condemning the girls replies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSEqchtpTIk

Lalasticlala

the ladies are only being proud. the point is a man doesn't go for all women. the women he didn't go for is very much likely that he will turn down that woman's advances for sex
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by MiddleDimension: 7:24am On Mar 14, 2020
omale88:
I've said no to lots of ladies including one who gave a perfect split in my office,the lady crossed the line because I was like father to her then 7 year old girl,her daughter was fund of me she had to drag her mum over to my place everyday after school just to say hi and get a high five,her mum was tripping and started asking when I would visit her since her girl likes me?to cut the story,this girls mum came to my office on a Saturday as early as 6a.m, she said she had a surgery under her tigh right below her butt and wants to show we lol,before I could say Jack naso this edo woman fold skirt lift leg yakpa! see me see the nice clean shaved odourless coin slot looking kpekus staring at me through her net transparent pant,mamygift was like 'you done see am? I replied' yes wo i Don see am,she was now looking at me smiling with her pritty face in a sort of you know what's up kind of gesture,the woman shock as I put her leg down and restored her skirt and told her sorry, come see as she start to give me excuse,she said she bought a carpet and needs some one to help her take it home,see as water full her eyes that day,I said I got work to do she should ask someone else,she left looking disappointed and angry. not all men are dogs for ladies ball game,men like me we get to choose what happens to us.

they keep deceiving themselves.
the reason it appears to women that men are 'cheap' is because men are the ones who ask them out. this is why it is easy to get these men to bed. just as it is easier for a guy to sleep with a woman who gave him green light. the balance of power is on his side.
if a lot of women go out of their way to ask men out, they will be just as shocked to discover that the so-called power they think they have over deciding who has sex or not is actually an illusion. many of them who give men so called green light and get turned down can attest to this.

11 Likes

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 14, 2020
MiddleDimension:

they keep deceiving themselves.
the reason it appears to women that men are 'cheap' is because men are the ones who ask them out. this is why it is easy to get these men to bed. just as it is easier for a guy to sleep with a woman who gave him green light. the balance of power is on his side.
if a lot of women go out of their way to ask men out, they will be just as shocked to discover that the so-called power they think they have over deciding who has sex or not is actually an illusion. many of them who give men so called green light and get turned down can attest to this.
you are right

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by frankmoney(m): 10:46am On Mar 14, 2020
I can o
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by NaijadrivaCars: 10:46am On Mar 14, 2020
It depends. If she aint my spec, I will reject. Done it twice, at least.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by AAhmdi(m): 10:46am On Mar 14, 2020
Davash222:
“The ladies were plainly saying they'll will rape a men if he rejects their offer to have sex with them”

85% of Nigera women are sexually starved both the married ones. We have more female Rapists than male Rapists.
The truth is Guys are benevolent in nature, we don’t hoard our gbola same way girls hoard their kpekus.
A broke guy hardly think of sex, but, you’ll see a broke and wretched Nigerian girl feeing hornyy. What for

Strongly agree with you
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by bluebay(m): 10:48am On Mar 14, 2020
I have said No several times.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Sunnymatey(m): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2020
YES
My ex came around my crib unannounced early this year and behold all she asked for was s**x.

I politely decline though l havnt had s**x for a long while.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2020
Davash222:
“The ladies were plainly saying they'll will rape a men if he rejects their offer to have sex with them”

85% of Nigera women are sexually starved both the married ones. We have more female Rapists than male Rapists.
The truth is Guys are benevolent in nature, we don’t hoard our gbola same way girls hoard their kpekus.
A broke guy hardly think of sex , but, you’ll see a broke and wretched Nigerian girl feeing hornyy. What for
you and all the people that liked your comment that contains the bolded are ret@rded grin grin grin.

So you don't know you live in the poverty capital in the world where people give birth like rabbits. Big head small brained nigga grin.i see you evertime barking like a rabid dog in the comment section .Agbaya

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by IMASTEX: 10:50am On Mar 14, 2020
Davash222:

You keep meeting immature boys.

Besides, what’s so sexy in evening newspaper with dilapidated breastss that her sexual advances will move a Guy
grin grin grin Final knockout.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Maghan37: 10:51am On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:
As far as I'm concerned, men are too cheap. It takes extra discipline for a full ass grown man to reject sexual advances especially from cute chicks like us cool.QED.
True words about it being difficult to reject advances from a cute woman but do not make that mistake of thinking that an ambitious man(which a much in terms of population but not in terms of comparison)will not reject any woman when she is in the way of his dreams.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 10:51am On Mar 14, 2020
No man can say no to sex except he just want to pretend. If you doubt me, just tell your husband to shave your kitten, then tell me the result later.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 10:52am On Mar 14, 2020
Maryjane001:
Believe it or not, there are guys that can easily say no to sex no matter how hard u try to seduce them.
Buh it takes discipline

Yes.. people like us who have the fear of God.

God forbid I shall fall into such wicked sin.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:53am On Mar 14, 2020
omale88:
Quite impressed. You married to have such discipline or its simply in you?

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 14, 2020
omale88:
My kind of man
Three Gbosa for you...nobody has monopoly to reject advances

4 Likes

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 10:54am On Mar 14, 2020
Ladycoolbreeze:
No man can say no to sex except he just want to pretend. If you doubt me, just tell your husband to shave your kitten, then tell me the result later.

I believe I have said no a lot of times. And I am not married.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Mateen1000: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:
As far as I'm concerned, men are too cheap. It takes extra discipline for a full ass grown man to reject sexual advances especially from cute chicks like us cool.QED.
Not true ,Personally i can resist when i notice ur persistence Is too much especially if u’re not my spec, I’ve done it 3 times

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nnemuka(f): 10:57am On Mar 14, 2020
out of 100, may be only 3 will say no
the rest no get liver
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by TA4TA4: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2020
Davash222:

A broke guy hardly think of sex, but, you’ll see a broke and wretched Nigerian girl feeing hornyy. What for

Guy, I am sorry you are wrong. Na broke men nack pass. Na them born pikin pass. Go north and go face me I face you houses you will understand better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-1d9D-62Tg

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 10:59am On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:
quite a lot of discipline required though buh I've walked out on full naked girl severally. I love sex a lot buh can control it especially when upset, that no mean say "bros" no go attention! buh I'll manage and leave
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Davash222(m): 10:59am On Mar 14, 2020
TA4TA4:

Guy, I am sorry you are wrong. Na broke men nack pass. Na them born pikin pass. Go north and go face me I face you houses you will understand better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-1d9D-62Tg
There’s a big difference between Broke and Poor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.