Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,362 members, 7,923,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 07:19 AM

2023 :North To Ditch South West? Why Did The North Support S/E Commission - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 :North To Ditch South West? Why Did The North Support S/E Commission (2211 Views)

True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures / East VS West: Why Is The West Always More Classy? (photos) / North Support's Chasing Fulani Out Of Ebony (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 :North To Ditch South West? Why Did The North Support S/E Commission by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
nengibo:
The 2023 election should be boycotted by Southerners if power doesn't shift to the south east.
Igbos control PDP. Insist PDP gives you ticket, cose u nd i knows that apc wont.

1 Like

Re: 2023 :North To Ditch South West? Why Did The North Support S/E Commission by nengibo: 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
Upworkwriter007:

Igbos control PDP. Insist PDP gives you ticket, cose u nd i knows that apc wont.
I'm not Igbo but I stand for equity and power should ideally move to the south east if we are all one Nigeria.
Re: 2023 :North To Ditch South West? Why Did The North Support S/E Commission by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
nengibo:

I'm not Igbo but I stand for equity and power should ideally move to the southeast if we are all one Nigeria.
well, APC won't, and expecting APC to do that will be to expect a miracle.

1 Like

Re: 2023 :North To Ditch South West? Why Did The North Support S/E Commission by Front0lane: 12:26am On Mar 13, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Go and ask your Grandfather

I will patiently wait till 2023 when your pathetic heart, that of your father, mother, grand father n mother whether in hell or hell fire n your unborn generation will be disappointed. I want to lick the horrofic tears you'd shed then.
Re: 2023 :North To Ditch South West? Why Did The North Support S/E Commission by T9ksy(m): 1:43am On Mar 13, 2020
iammo:
Some Ibos sha dull

........honestly grin
Re: 2023 :North To Ditch South West? Why Did The North Support S/E Commission by Area4Area: 1:53am On Mar 13, 2020
Coldie:
One of the reasons why south east can't defeat other regions in politics is that we talk anyhow.

If we make a plan in secret, there's a very high chance that smbody who has intoxicated himself with one alcohol would bring the plan out in the open out of one ego or the other.

Right now this guy is high on hero, SEDC he hasn't seen with his two eye he is already setting the foundation for it to be destroyed even before it's birth
The ting dey tire person atimes, it has not been passed and you're already dancing about your phantom success that you're not even sure about. Bragging over everything even when they're not even sure about it

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why Oduduwa Republic Will Have Better Advantage Than Igbos / Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai / Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.