Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,022 members, 7,931,518 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:39 AM

He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out (74436 Views)

Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Call And Chat Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me / My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by vickydevoka(m): 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
WoundedLamb:

The issue with this is that if something goes wrong in future and she comes here to share her story, the same people that gave her this advice will be the ones to call her olosho who threw herself at a man. It's never really easy for the women folks to express such desires.
Which ever way to things do go wrong in marriage. It's all about ur level of maturity in handling it
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by zealblinks(m): 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
cRobo:

individual difference, I will forever respect any woman who is bold enough to state clear her desire about me

well it all depends on the maturity of the guy

only kids will take such for granted

such ladies are rare and so special its not an act of desperation but going for what you want

guys pleads with girl and also ladies pleads with guys

unless the are kids
What if babymama that has two kids ask you out? What will be your response? Asking for a friend
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Correcto: 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
If she must ask him out she must do it tactically by asking the guy how she see her and what he thinks about them both together.
NextD18:
Be bold and ask him out if you have feelings for him before you loose him to another lady.
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
Christian Brothers and their wahala... They will confuse you, your past generations and generations to come. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Organichuman(m): 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
hmmmm
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Enwhen(m): 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oyindaberry:

Let’s wait for her response and hear her out

In case you are not married...pls dont ever try it , to charge a guy to know what he is up to,(tho, it can be done logically, but not with a date or direct) because he wouldn't be able to give a good response which is the main reason for delay...unless maybe financial issues, but a serious guy will always be open, mostly when it's more than 2years...but presently, 95% Nigeeian guys , will take it for desperation, confrontation and impatient....but a WISE, SMART, and INTELIINTEL GIRL, who knows what she wants will always know how to texhnically, logically knows what guy is up to...
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Jonathan39: 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hope you read the nonsense you typed
cRobo:

individual difference, I will forever respect any woman who is bold enough to state clear her desire about me

well it all depends on the maturity of the guy

only kids will take such for granted

such ladies are rare and so special its not an act of desperation but going for what you want

guys pleads with girl and also ladies pleads with guys

unless the are kids
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by olisaEze(m): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
Chairman has already shown his intentions to bed u but too chicken to bear the consequences of denial. Ask him if U think I’m lying, and he’ll tell u he never have it in mind while taking off ur bra strap!

My advice? Don’t boink him, he’ll vanish once he’s had u like 1ce or 20 times but he certainly doesn’t want a future with u permanently in it. If he wanted that, he’d have manned up since and asked u out officially. Not keep u guessing and confused of his true intentions. If u like hear if u like nor hear, it’s ur 'kondus' not mine. cool
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Roozzaay(m): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
He's married
Hmmm EXPE cheesy cheesy
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by gift2xl: 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
Then asked him out.
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by darediamond(m): 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
merit455:
huh.....,you like him because he does everything you need. If he was just a friend,you will not come and asekd for advice,stingy and greedy African girls

Exactly what is on my mind about O.P

1 Like

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by sunnyphem(m): 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
send mi to him
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by darediamond(m): 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
merit455:
huh.....,you like him because he does everything you need. If he was just a friend,you will not come and asekd for advice,stingy and greedy African girls
High

...that does not worth meaningful Men!!
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Afromentalist: 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
Please, just move on with your life.

Open your heart to someone else, and let that other one continue doing his thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by ZooOga: 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
LOL, free money has consequences. in other words, there's no such thing. wink

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by fabienjoe: 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
prepresh:
There is this guy that is very close to me, he calls me often, but has never asked me out.

I don't know his house, he doesn't know mine, he has never taken me out on a date but does more than enough for me.

What should I do? Because other suitors are coming and I like him.

Women and confusion. He's not a suitor so why should he even come into the equation? Don't get ahead of yoursself. Make a decision based on your known suitors.

1 Like

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by idesylvester(m): 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
Just call him one faitful day n aprecite his efort, then ask him if his girlfrnd or wife won't b angry for being nice to u and wait for response. na there u go take finish mater

1 Like

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
Sistas code 1905 section 1 subsection 18b:

Friendzone him and go out with the bolder guy. You get the best of both guys. Alpha fvcks as well as beta bvcks. Win-win for you.

3 Likes

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Amanda4life: 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
prepresh:
There is this guy that is very close to me, he calls me often, but has never asked me out.

I don't know his house, he doesn't know mine, he has never taken me out on a date but does more than enough for me.

Shine your eyes.

I hope he is not targeting to use your head for perper soup for good fortune.

Or to sell your parts

1 Like

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Goalnaldo(m): 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hustle o make you nor go dey mistake an act of kindness as marriage proposal grin grin

11 Likes

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by TruthHurts100: 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
prepresh:

Ask him out.
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by abdullkabar(m): 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
undecided
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
prepresh:

Oga, I like him because he is a born again and a brother in my church and very God fearing Christian, I'm only telling you people the things he does that made me think he has feelings for me, I don't like long story that's why I summarized. Please if you don't have advise to give people please read and pass and stop looking forward to criticism.
Why is it difficult to tell him how you feel? Ok, just ask him when can you come and cook for him or wash for him for all the care he is giving to you. If he gives you that chance, use it to tell him about the suitors coming your way. Ask what he thinks. Move on or forward from there. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by omoadeleye(m): 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
The guy is really loaded ooo

2 Likes

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by travelland(f): 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
He might be married or engaged yet he likes your company

7 Likes

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by tradepunter: 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
Girl he's most likely an intelligence officer... It's best you let him be if he's not coming forth.

Reason is because most Intel officers need company because they Spend most of their lives a loner...

Rules is that you will never get to know were here resides and won't wanna know were you live also because that's his safety parameter...

Anyway all the best in finding your Mr Right
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
prepresh:

The guy is a pro.

He won't ask you out till you end on his bed twice and everything will be end.

He's Better than Ronald and Messi combined

2 Likes

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by godofuck231: 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
he's most likely rich and possesses some strong connects, he's commanding and has a strong command of what ever he wants, power steers, power tie, power suits, power looks, power cars, power trips, power banks, power houses, power bond, power control,
men of power only turn to women who play chess like them and command his attention, it's not a game for an ordinary jane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by darediamond(m): 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
Socialng:
grin

Maybe he is married....hmmmmm...And he is warming you up for the kill
Maybe he is hiding cos he has a small koboko..He may not flog you well
Maybe..He is a good Samaritan...Making the world a better place by helping u..You better be wise and use that money to establish a business..Or something good for yourself..
Maybe he is so Darn rich..What he is giving you is chicken change..
Maybe you are pretty..And he likes pretty girls..That's it..
Maybe he is a ritualist..Giving you ritual money...
Maybe maybee maybe
What am I saying sef

My dear op...Just sum up courage and ask him why he is giving you money..
Not that you mind...But is he interested in you..
It either a yes,No,or its complicated... cheesy

You have your answer...

Oya..Next person ...
Crazy meeeeeeeeen!!
But any of what you said could be true expecially about he being "MARRIED".
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Jlow2: 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
prepresh:

ask your self why you lyk him? same sun that melts the butter hardens the clay,

2 Likes

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Duru009(m): 11:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
If you truly like/love him. Please be bold and make the move before is too late. As long as he is not married, he is single and available.....
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Nickymichy(m): 11:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
Call him and tell him ur introduction is in two weeks time and watch his reaction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.