Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her New Boyfriend On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her New Boyfriend On His Birthday (4751 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates 42nd Birthday, Shares Makeup Free Photo / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her New Boyfriend On His Birthday by Genset: 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
It came as a shock to me when towards savage celebrated her new boyfriend on her instagram page calling him 'my main one' . They actually be seen recording songs together and face timing each other . The sad part is that she said she cannot marry him as he is not rich enough.
Watch the video below and judge for yourselves . Don't forget to comment too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbYWnZeqs88
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her New Boyfriend On His Birthday by masterflowx(m): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
But she can not marry him because he's not rich?
I think she's not ready to start a new life.
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her New Boyfriend On His Birthday by Tmb78(m): 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
But she married Teebliz nau
Girls are indeed a confused lot
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her New Boyfriend On His Birthday by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
Tmb78:
But she married Teebliz nau
Girls are indeed a confused lot

help me ask this confused blogga blogga... was teebillz rich that suddenly she wants a rich man?

(1) (Reply)

“never Mock Anyone Cause You Don’t Know Tomorrow” – Mompha Reacts / All The Men Who Dated Nike Oshinowo Revealed! / Patoranking Has A Crush On Waje Too (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.