Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,385 members, 7,947,633 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

My Life As An Apprentice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Life As An Apprentice (371 Views)

My Life As A Teacher. / Should I Dump My Bsc Degree To Be A Mechanic Apprentice? / Why Nigerian Youths Need To Make The Transition From Graduate To Apprentice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Life As An Apprentice by cokeryusuf09(m): 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
I recall the day I ask myself that why do technicians lie to there customers.this prompt as electronics student with at least a foundation theoretical background in electronics to volunteer as an electronic
apprentice.
my first day I was introduce to some components that I was familiar with and I was told since I am a students I will Learn everything in one year but they have to test me by giving me a screwdriver to open an electronic device that is due for repair As enthusiastic hobbyists I ran to the table I remove some screw but I was one actually hooked with just one screw to remove to the point that I was sweating. my boss was laughing at me cos I was sweating just to remove a screw
that is beginning of maze of electronics repair.share ur experience about electronics before I continue mine
Re: My Life As An Apprentice by cokeryusuf09(m): 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
hello technologist, artisan and technician let do family meeting cos this programmer that collect all the USD finish, let convert them to our customer.
abi we no go chop their money small grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For GCMS Note / Nigeria Development Company Limited (NNDC) Management Trainee / 3 Reasons To Add Online Courses To Your CV And How To Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.