Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,915 members, 7,883,186 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

I Will Be Dropping Only Instrumental And Give Lyrics In Show-dremo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Be Dropping Only Instrumental And Give Lyrics In Show-dremo (259 Views)

Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures / Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" / It Is “thicker Body” Not “tika Bodi” - Olamide Reacts To Lyrics In His Song "Wo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be Dropping Only Instrumental And Give Lyrics In Show-dremo by Deloversbed(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
Aboriomoh Femi Raymond who is widely known as Dremo has broke another silent just this morning. The young producer and songwritter who was born in Edo state of Nigeria said he slept and woke up just to come up with a very good idea that will do good to him and his fans out there.

Dremo who started his career at 12 said he is planning to be giving only instrumental and sing the lyrics when he go for show. According to him it will be good that way.

The young star who kicked off his career under APPE Music Entertainment said he is aware that other stars will adopt his format if he start it.

The star according to his twitter page said...continued @ https://www.deloversbed.com/2020/03/i-will-be-dropping-only-instrumental.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Bad Habits That Help Your Life / Our Federal Government Want Corona To Run Shift Because We Are Special Breed--dj / I Don't Think You Know Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.