Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today (28305 Views)

APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team Of 12 SANs / Olanipekun, Four SANS Lead Cases Seeking To Disqualify Obaseki And Saibu / Peter Obi, Nuhu Ribadu At The Presidential Election Tribunal As Hearing Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2020
Lifestone:
Even though I am not a fan of SLS for how he handled some of his actions as the CBN Governor, I believe he should be entitled to his personal liberty.
The concept of banishment belong to the very past and does not have a place in the current Constitution as amended.
SLS should be immediately released to join the most exposed and progressive part of Nigeria (Lagos)

Traditional constitution can be followed since he's aware of the overall consequences of what ever action is taken. He too could have passed judgement contrary to the constitution.
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by Emmiru(m): 11:12am On Mar 13, 2020
Why this country no dey get sence?

Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by APCNig: 11:14am On Mar 13, 2020
Emmiru:
Why this country no dey get sence?

If this country no dey get sense, Corona would have killed you. The countires you have been praising all your life, Corona is almost wiping them all from the world map.
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 13, 2020
And this is how gullible Nigerians will elect Sanusi, another Fulani, President. The north knows how to play their game. I am not in support of what happened to Sanusi but this should, in no way, catapult him to the presidency. Sanusi, like Buhari, remains a bigot and an extremist.
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by Medanoski(m): 11:29am On Mar 13, 2020
Simplyleo:
As far as I'm concerned, SLS is a goner, this ain't any brainer.

His greatest undoing is his failure to learn from;

Athifku
Sani Shehu
Dino melaye
Bukola saraki
Emeka Ihedioha

They all have something in common.

Support base.

Never allow ipob miscreants to support you in anything.
One of the tribal bigots spotted
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by REALHEAVEN: 11:39am On Mar 13, 2020
[s]
IWTBAB:

nextd18, one day u go sense sense for dis life
[/s]

Gibberish as usual.

When u go get sense?
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Simplyleo:

Athifku
Sani Shehu
Dino melaye
Bukola saraki
Emeka Ihedioha

Support base.

What about Oshiomole, Lyon, Yari cheesy grin
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by DamnnnIger: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
For freedom?

I thought the state government said he wasn't banished and under house arrest?

Oh wait...politicians lie more than they draw breath.
[/s]
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by Legendguru: 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
REAlly
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by ChristianNorth: 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Simplyleo:

Athifku
Sani Shehu
Dino melaye
Bukola saraki
Emeka Ihedioha

Support base.

Lyon
Akpabio
Clinton
Pelosi
Soleimani
Akume
Ogah
Uduaghan
Oshiomole
Yari

All were supported by Yoruba Moslems and they will never win elections again.
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by Simplyleo: 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Lyon
Akpabio
Clinton
Pelosi
Soleimani
Akume
Ogah
Uduaghan
Oshiomole
Yari

All were supported by Yoruba Moslems and they will never win elections again.
At least they were "opposed" by yoruba Christians, so whichever way, either the yoruba Muslem or the yoruba Christians will be favoured. In any case, yoruba dey there.

Now, compare this with a case where the entire migrating Jews queue behind athifku scrambling for his cum that is yet to come even as I type right now. grin
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by SangoOlukosoObo: 7:57am On Mar 14, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

At least they were "opposed" by yoruba Christians, so whichever way, either the yoruba Muslem or the yoruba Christians will be favoured. In any case, yoruba dey there.

Now, compare this with a case where the entire migrating Jews queue behind athifku scrambling for his cum that is yet to come even as I type right now. grin
[/s]
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by ChristianNorth: 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
Simplyleo:

I am glad you have finally accepted that Yoruba land is polarized along religious lines.

The only problem is that one are progressives while the others are traitors
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by Simplyleo: 5:12am On Mar 15, 2020
ChristianNorth:

I am glad you have finally accepted that Yoruba land is polarized along religious lines.

The only problem is that one are progressives while the others are traitors
Keep deceiving yourselves.

I thought of not responding to this self-delusion, but since I'm awake and practically not doing anything, let me waste some time.

Differences on the grounds of religion is what you lot have been trying to imagine. Children of same parents may be in different religions and nobody gives a flying fvck.

Religion is a choice, and we give all the chance to decide, unlike some intolerant beings. Painfully, they are not even religious, but always bringing up religious matters in everything.

No wonder, some clowns keep getting suyanised in the north for interfering in religious matters.

We have almost all the religions in our homes, but we don't give a damn about that. So, you can keep screaming "yoruba moslems", and make sure you scream it at least 100k times a day.

Keep trying very hard to divide yoruba along religion, put in more effort. By the time you have succeeded, you will discover you have been fetching water with a basket. Because na for only nairaland all your effort exist, yorubas are out there relating well with themselves not even bothered about any religion.
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by sapientia(m): 8:08am On Mar 15, 2020
Sole once marketed Buhari to us
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by ChristianNorth: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

Keep deceiving yourselves.

I thought of not responding to this self-delusion, but since I'm awake and practically not doing anything, let me waste some time.
Since both of us are jobless this morning, I also have time to respond to your gibberish

Simplyleo:

Differences on the grounds of religion is what you lot have been trying to imagine. Children of same parents may be in different religions and nobody gives a flying fvck.
You are not wiser than Awolowo's Egbe omo oduduwa who once wrote a letter to Yoruba Moslems asking them to take stand either for their Islamic faith or Yoruba nation.

You are not more on ground than MURIC that recently told the whole world that the story of religious tolerance in SW is a hoax, a creation by Yoruba christians to subjugate Yoruba Moslems.
Simplyleo:

Religion is a choice, and we give all the chance to decide, unlike some intolerant beings. Painfully, they are not even religious, but always bringing up religious matters in everything.
Yes.

We don't carry religion for head. Protecting our motherland and ushering Biafra is our top most priority.

Your religion can burn to hell. Biafra is our religion and Yahweh is our God

Simplyleo:

No wonder, some clowns keep getting suyanised in the north for interfering in religious matters.
You know nothing John snow.

Yorubas produce more casualties of religious nonsense in the North. After northern Christians, yorubas are next.

That statement shows you have never left your brown roof Hut before.

Travel dude.

Go and check records, since we responded disproportionately to the sharia madness of 2000, the north knows that for any madness against Ndi Igbo in the North, we will respond with greater madness in the east.

Simplyleo:

We have almost all the religions in our homes, but we don't give a damn about that. So, you can keep screaming "yoruba moslems", and make sure you scream it at least 100k times a day.
Yet Yoruba Moslems sellout their Christians. Highest opposition against amotekun are from Yoruba Moslems.
Simplyleo:

Keep trying very hard to divide yoruba along religion, put in more effort. By the time you have succeeded, you will discover you have been fetching water with a basket. Because na for only nairaland all your effort exist, yorubas are out there relating well with themselves not even bothered about any religion.
Yoruba land is divided already.

Yoruba Moslems masscre of Yoruba Christians in Ilorin during a church service on December 31st is still fresh in our memory
Re: 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today by Simplyleo: 10:44am On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
ChristianNorth:

Since both of us are jobless this morning, I also have time to respond to your gibberish

You are not wiser than Awolowo's Egbe omo oduduwa who once wrote a letter to Yoruba Moslems asking them to take stand either for their Islamic faith or Yoruba nation.

You are not more on ground than MURIC that recently told the whole world that the story of religious tolerance in SW is a hoax, a creation by Yoruba christians to subjugate Yoruba Moslems.

Yes.

We don't carry religion for head. Protecting our motherland and ushering Biafra is our top most priority.

Your religion can burn to hell. Biafra is our religion and Yahweh is our God

You know nothing John snow.

Yorubas produce more casualties of religious nonsense in the North. After northern Christians, yorubas are next.

That statement shows you have never left your brown roof Hut before.

Travel dude.

Go and check records, since we responded disproportionately to the sharia madness of 2000, the north knows that for any madness against Ndi Igbo in the North, we will respond with greater madness in the east.

Yet Yoruba Moslems sellout their Christians. Highest opposition against amotekun are from Yoruba Moslems.

Yoruba land is divided already.

Yoruba Moslems masscre of Yoruba Christians in Ilorin during a church service on December 31st is still fresh in our memory
[/s]
Oga, go and search for where to be discussing your yoruba moslem things, I'm out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Speaker Resigns Over Emir Sanusi’s Removal Saga - / Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry / 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.