Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,066 members, 7,942,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 06:50 PM

Davido Postpones Already Sold-out Tour In America Over Coronavirus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Postpones Already Sold-out Tour In America Over Coronavirus (472 Views)

Davido Postpones Festival To Honor His Late Son, Ifeanyi / Khafi Kareem And Gedoni Ekpata Cancel Their Wedding Over Coronavirus Lockdown / Teddy-A And Bambam All Loved Up In New Photos For A Media Tour In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Postpones Already Sold-out Tour In America Over Coronavirus by instaghana: 3:36am On Mar 13, 2020
Nigerian musician, David Adedeji Adeleke, who is better known as Davido has made a sad announcement on twitter about his North American Tour.

The musician was scheduled to tour North America between March and April 2020.

However, Davido has been forced to postpone his tour dubbed “A Good Time Tour” because of the ongoing widespread of coronavirus.

According to him, the decision was triggered by the fears of coronavirus and he also had to consider the health of his fans in as much as the tour had already sold-out.

He also added that the safety of his fans, as well as his staff, is paramount to him than anything else.

He said; “I’m saddened to halt what has been a fantastic sold-out tour so far, but postponing is the right thing to do. The health and safety of my fans and staff is mostparamount and nothing else matters. Be safe and see you all soon! God be with us all! “

https://gossips24.com/davido-postpones-already-sold-out-tour-in-america-over-coronavirus/

Re: Davido Postpones Already Sold-out Tour In America Over Coronavirus by Oloki: 3:41am On Mar 13, 2020
nobody will come out for the show anyway
corovirus ti takeover
Re: Davido Postpones Already Sold-out Tour In America Over Coronavirus by jeffizy(m): 5:11am On Mar 13, 2020
And that picture up there just sums up the general feelings of everyone on this Coronavirus

embarassed embarassed
Re: Davido Postpones Already Sold-out Tour In America Over Coronavirus by Lawgod247: 5:57am On Mar 13, 2020
ok
Re: Davido Postpones Already Sold-out Tour In America Over Coronavirus by JunctionBox: 6:10am On Mar 13, 2020
It's well

(1) (Reply)

When I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Was A Gold Digger - Peter Okoye / Top Richest Actors In Nigeria And Their Networth / Daddy Freeze Defends Leke Adeboye After He Was Criticized For “dressing Like A G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.