Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,304 members, 7,947,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

Poly Ibadan Staff Demands Sex From Female Student To Issue Industrial Attachment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Poly Ibadan Staff Demands Sex From Female Student To Issue Industrial Attachment (1133 Views)

A Nigerian(Access Bank Staff) Demands Justice in Rwanda / Anti-cult Group Member Killed In Poly Ibadan (Photos) / Primary School Pupil Rescued From Female Kidnapper In Uganda (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poly Ibadan Staff Demands Sex From Female Student To Issue Industrial Attachment by Shehuyinka: 9:00am On Mar 13, 2020
AFTER the final examination of her two-year National Diploma (ND) programme, Laide Johnson (not real name), a 21-year-old student of Geology at the Polytechnic Ibadan travelled home to Ilaro, Ogun State, for a short holiday.

She was excited to be back home with her parents after about two years away from her loved ones..

As is the practice with other polytechnics, in her school, every graduate at the National Diploma level is required to undergo a compulsory one-year Industrial Attachment (IT) before proceeding for the Higher National Diploma (HND).

So, after spending a few days with her parents, Laide decided to return to school to get a letter of introduction and application for a place for an internship with an organisation of her choice.

She was accompanied by Joke Adeola, her cousin, also a student in the school. At the time, some of her colleagues had collected the same letter from the Industrial Trust Fund (ITF)/SIWES office of the institution and were already making moves to start their industrial attachment.

However, Laide’s case was different—securing a letter for her IT became a Herculean task.

She had what she described as her worst nightmare after an official of the polytechnic told her to have sex with him to collect the IT letter.

On March 3, she visited the ITF office at about 10:00 am but, to her surprise, the officer in charge, identified as Adebayo Akande, told her the collection period had lapsed.

But, after much persuasion, Akande, a non-teaching staff, demanded N1,000 rather than the N200 fee charged for the form and payable to the school’s Micro Finance Bank.

Adeola, Laide’s cousin got her IT letter as far back as December 23, 2019, and paid N200 into the same MFB account. But, Akande, according to her, demanded N1, 000.

“Last year December 23rd, when I wanted to do my IT, I visited the ITF office and I paid N200 into the school microfinance bank,” Adeola disclosed.

But in the case of Laide, at the point of collection, the school official responsible for the issuance of the letter swiftly twisted his demand and asked if he could have his way with either student.

“… he asked if my cousin can ‘play’ with him. And I asked how?” Laide recounted.

“He then responded saying if I know I wanted to get my IT letter, one of us must ‘play’ with him. So, he requested my name and that of my cousin.”

“I told him I was willing to give him any amount but he insisted that he wanted sex by all means.”

For long, Akande troubled Laide, pressuring her via phone calls. So she decided to play along in order to gather evidence against her tormentor.

The ICIR reached out to Adeola to verify claims made by her cousin and she affirmed what her cousin said.

“The man said the letter was finished, so as we were about to leave, he called us back and charged N1,000. Eventually, he collected my cousin’s number that whenever he is through, he would call her.”

Asked if Akande did make sexual advances to them, “Yes, the man said it,” Adeola affirms. “He said I should give him my number but I did not because I did not have anything to do with him, Not until this morning that he said she should come to a hotel to collect the IT letter but before that he would have to have intercourse with her.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKKzlS70sAU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcHX5Xm5GeU

READ MORE: https://www.icirnigeria.org/ply-ibadan-staff-demands-sex-from-female-student-to-issue-industrial-attachement-letter/

Re: Poly Ibadan Staff Demands Sex From Female Student To Issue Industrial Attachment by Lawgod247: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2020
ok
Re: Poly Ibadan Staff Demands Sex From Female Student To Issue Industrial Attachment by Msn4barca(m): 9:18am On Mar 13, 2020
Speechless....
Re: Poly Ibadan Staff Demands Sex From Female Student To Issue Industrial Attachment by pbethel: 9:23am On Mar 13, 2020
What a disgrace 2 himself and his family
Re: Poly Ibadan Staff Demands Sex From Female Student To Issue Industrial Attachment by Lekison(m): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2020
Mod...move this to front page......all sex maniac must be uprooted from our higher institutions
Re: Poly Ibadan Staff Demands Sex From Female Student To Issue Industrial Attachment by icebird25(m): 9:38am On Mar 13, 2020
We can't judge early ..we are waiting to hear for the man too...you can't just believe women this days

1 Like

Re: Poly Ibadan Staff Demands Sex From Female Student To Issue Industrial Attachment by Freestainworld(m): 9:45am On Mar 13, 2020
this type of men need serious beating to reset their brains.
Re: Poly Ibadan Staff Demands Sex From Female Student To Issue Industrial Attachment by dangotesmummy: 10:04am On Mar 13, 2020
Men and sex.seems it's a general problem for them.from the most powerful man to the lowest man.from the way they behave you will begin to wonder whether they're always hornny.at work,home, church/mosque,bank... do they always think of any other thing other than sexx

No wonder the average naija girl is always wanting to monetize their coochie since it seems like they have an insatiable appetite for sex.them no dey Tata since they Always want to use their official power or any power they think they have to coerce, deceive or lure women into sex

Now see as this fool has destroyed his career and used his own oriburuku to destroy his family
Re: Poly Ibadan Staff Demands Sex From Female Student To Issue Industrial Attachment by Lifestone(m): 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Men and sex.seems it's a general problem for them.from the most powerful man to the lowest man.from the way they behave you will begin to wonder whether they're always hornny.at work,home, church/mosque,bank... do they always think of any other thing other than sexx

No wonder the average naija girl is always wanting to monetize their coochie since it seems like they have an insatiable appetite for sex.them no dey Tata since they Always want to use their official power or any power they think they have to coerce, deceive or lure women into sex

Now see as this fool has destroyed his career and used his own oriburuku to destroy his family
The evidence in this video is very weak and has not proof anything. It's very obvious that the lady was acting desperately to drag the guy into trouble. I didn't hear the negotiation from the guys mouth, no physical contact between the two, didn't see the second lady !
The ask that you meet up with him in an open bar, you were the one asking if he has booked for room! In as much as I have sexual harassment in any form, its also repugnant to try to nail someone at all cost as this case implies.
The lady and her team obviously mismanaged an opportunity to catch a sexual predator.
Re: Poly Ibadan Staff Demands Sex From Female Student To Issue Industrial Attachment by dangotesmummy: 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lifestone:

The evidence in this video is very weak and has not proof anything. It's very obvious that the lady was acting desperately to drag the guy into trouble. I didn't hear the negotiation from the guys mouth, no physical contact between the two, didn't see the second lady !
The ask that you meet up with him in an open bar, you were the one asking if he has booked for room! In as much as I have sexual harassment in any form, its also repugnant to try to nail someone at all cost as this case implies.
The lady and her team obviously mismanaged an opportunity to catch a sexual predator.
you have contradicted yourself.you accused the lady of deliberately setting trap for him to put him in trouble at the same time you're the Same person saying the lady mismanaged an opportunity to catch a sexual predator.

Which means that you agree that he's a sexual predator but she didn't package the collection of evidence properly? ABI? Because you are saying 2 different things
Re: Poly Ibadan Staff Demands Sex From Female Student To Issue Industrial Attachment by Lifestone(m): 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
dangotesmummy:
you have contradicted yourself.you accused the lady of deliberately setting trap for him to put him in trouble at the same time you're the Same person saying the lady mismanaged an opportunity to catch a sexual predator.

Which means that you agree that he's a sexual predator but she didn't package the collection of evidence properly? ABI? Because you are saying 2 different things
I am an adult and I could figure out what the guy is up to, but such cases has to be proven beyond all reasonable doubt. In their desperation they hatch an egg before it's due date.

1 Like

Re: Poly Ibadan Staff Demands Sex From Female Student To Issue Industrial Attachment by dangotesmummy: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lifestone:

I am an adult and I could figure out what the guy is up to, but such cases has to be proven beyond all reasonable doubt. In their desperation they hatch an egg before it's due date.
ok so you agree that the man was trying to sexually exploit her but in the desperation to get evidence,they messed it all up.

Point understood.hes a sexual predator that was fortunate to escape because the girls didn't get evidence to prove sexual harassment beyond reasonable doubt....hmnnn
Re: Poly Ibadan Staff Demands Sex From Female Student To Issue Industrial Attachment by Lifestone(m): 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
dangotesmummy:
ok so you agree that the man was trying to sexually exploit her but in the desperation to get evidence,they messed it all up.

Point understood.hes a sexual predator that was fortunate to escape because the girls didn't get evidence to prove sexual harassment beyond reasonable doubt....hmnnn
Yeah. That's my point. And the guy can move against her if he so desire

1 Like

Re: Poly Ibadan Staff Demands Sex From Female Student To Issue Industrial Attachment by dangotesmummy: 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lifestone:

Yeah. That's my point. And the guy can move against her if he so desire
lol...nahhhhh not necessarily.

If the girls hire a good lawyer that is able to investigate ABOUT his past and whether he had had cases or was accused of sexual harassment,then he will not get away with it oo

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Young Lady Commits Suicide After Drinking Sniper In Abuja (photo) / Breaking: Robbery Currently Undergoing At Iyana Opaja, Alimosho Areas Of Lagos / Police Stray Bullet Allegedly Killed A Police Women Who Happens To Be A Nursing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.