Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,159 members, 7,887,380 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:55 AM

Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? (35348 Views)

Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / How Do I Stop Betting? / Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by kalu61(m): 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
ronyman:
The little I know about sports betting is that it is caused by poverty...If prediction is the only means to get money for the moment, any one in need will do it.
the rich gamble more than the poor

1 Like

Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by ronyman(m): 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
Depends on your definition of gamble cos as I know gambling is not restricted to sports betting. Life in itself is a gamble.
kalu61:
the rich gamble more than the poor
Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by Lawgod247: 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
stieyven:

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7

What is this one saying again? Too many characters dey this forum sha. It is fun here.
Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by ojaysam25(m): 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
The thing tire me

Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by Whizbuzz(m): 12:44am On Mar 14, 2020
For where ,this postponement of games in major leagues don make baby seju finish me today...
Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by Vecto(m): 12:55am On Mar 14, 2020
cheesy cheesy

TheRealProphet
Tolu121
NLReposter
FuckLove
Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by deltateam: 1:44am On Mar 14, 2020
Uniquekriss:
Betting is bae. Was suprised when one of my customers came ranting that these people know he would win a lot this weekend so they cancelled it. He spent about 3k betting yesterday and today he brought out over 20k to bet just 3games. Unfortunately d guy doesn't do virtuals

You'll have him lose all his money?
Seems you agents love losses.
Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by deltateam: 1:45am On Mar 14, 2020
NLReposter:
Shey you know say African leagues still dey

Nothing spoil

Something spoil. African leagues are not reliable.
Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by thatsleepboy1: 4:57am On Mar 14, 2020
provided virtual game is still available to the gamblers, betting can never be suspended and it is their (agents) season to make more money from gamblers.
Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 14, 2020
Vecto:
cheesy cheesy

TheRealProphet
Tolu121
NLReposter
FuckLove
I don't gamble.
Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by Fucklove(m): 6:47am On Mar 14, 2020
Vecto:
cheesy cheesy

TheRealProph
Tolu121. 1
NLReposte
FuckLov
Vecto my nigga, I see you cool
Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by centboy123456(m): 6:59am On Mar 14, 2020
sircatherine45:
only a fool loses to betting
haven't you heard of arbing?
i make 1k everyday with arbing
bro how this it works pls tell me
Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by centboy123456(m): 7:04am On Mar 14, 2020
emmydee:
I make a living on sports betting. In fact, I work online 24/7. Betting is quite rewarding if you know how to handle it. It's hard to win but if you remove greed, you can make it happen. It's iswhen you bet without brains that you can be called a lazy man. Some of my friends who do 6 to 6 jobs come to borrow from me occasionally. Stop rubbishing sports betting. It is not as bad as you portray it. And if you don't bet, stay away from the topic!

bro na wch game u day play make I join you
Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by centboy123456(m): 7:10am On Mar 14, 2020
shadelek:

I'll be grateful if you can show me the way. I've lost almost 300k ever since I've started playing. I'll be grateful if you can help me recover the lost money bro

bro I can show u the way but it 1. 80 to 2odd daily if you are ready let's me know
Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by centboy123456(m): 7:12am On Mar 14, 2020
Wizygreat12:
Just won another 1397 Euro � today

bro what game did you play
Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by kay29000(m): 7:24am On Mar 14, 2020
staga:
they will enter Virtuals full time and that is where the full damage will be done.

Sadly.
Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by Akaegwu(m): 8:19am On Mar 14, 2020
Nothing will change. Not all leagues was suspended. They will switch to virtual sports
Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by Akaegwu(m): 8:23am On Mar 14, 2020
[African league is the most realistic league. Study it, then start smiling to bank
quote author=deltateam post=87424755]

Something spoil. African leagues are not reliable.[/quote]
Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by verifiablefacts: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2020
Teebilion:
I was at a bet9ja shop this afternoon to charge my phone since nepa refused to bring light , to my surprise , they were lots of people present there , even after most matches and leagues have been suspended , only to discover they were playing VIRTUAL/ Live betting , otherwise known as baby

The suspension to me will have a minimal effects, since it’s not a ban and then the zeal to make quick money by our youths in unmatched

charge phone
Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 14, 2020
Vecto:
cheesy cheesy
TheRealProphet Tolu121 NLReposter FuckLove
this boy, what is the mention for?
Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 14, 2020
Thinee:

You have many brothers here...including me...but mine is thousands of naira 100 upward
u mean say u lose 100thousand 4 visual?
Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by Justarandomguy: 9:58am On Mar 14, 2020
They will still play virtual bets. Its the same when the leagues go on break.

1 Like

Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by Vecto(m): 10:03am On Mar 14, 2020
NLReposter:
this boy, what is the mention for?

Stop gambling and go get a job cool
Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by LOGICALKEN: 10:43am On Mar 14, 2020
I earn a living from sports bet.

I pay my house rent of 600k yearly from the proceeds of sport betting.

sport bet is like business to me. if not for sport bet I no no where I for dey.

I don't stake my games with 100 naira with the expectations to win 50m o.
I stake 10k daily and I make over 100k weekly after deducting my total stake for the week which is 70k.

2 Likes

Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2020
Vecto:

Stop gambling and go get a job cool
go and tell that your father.
Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by Uniquekriss(m): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2020
deltateam:

You'll have him lose all his money?
Seems you agents love losses.
YES we do buh not all the time.
Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by Vecto(m): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
NLReposter:
go and tell that your father.

Submit your CV so we can help you jobless gambler cheesy
Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
Vecto:

Submit your CV so we can help you jobless gambler cheesy
first employ your jobless father
Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by ogbu80(m): 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ogbunigwe2018:
Never
Virtual bet will take over.

Goal-Goal, 2 up, 2 down cheesy

All goal goal cutting 1�
Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by sircatherine45(m): 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
centboy123456:

bro how this it works pls tell me

for instance, you have 100k to spend for, and Chelsea dey play Everton, and Chelsea's odd to win is 2.00 and for Everton to win is 3.00

you can use 40k to play Everton win
you can use 60k to play Chelsea win

one option must enter

if Chelsea wins, you get 120k
if Everton wins, you get 120k

you spent 100k to get 120k
20k profit

imagine doing this everyday

1 Like

Re: Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? by bestpunterever: 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
sircatherine45:

for instance, you have 100k to spend for, and Chelsea dey play Everton, and Chelsea's odd to win is 2.00 and for Everton to win is 3.00

you can use 40k to play Everton win
you can use 60k to play Chelsea win

one option must enter

if Chelsea wins, you get 120k
if Everton wins, you get 120k

you spent 100k to get 120k
20k profit

imagine doing this everyday
and if they play draw?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Arsenal Sign Pierre-emerick Aubameyang From Borussia Dortmund / Alex Iwobi, Ahmed Musa, Other Players Arrive Uyo After Nff’s Lament. Photos / Thiago Silva: PSG Signing Sergio Ramos Made Me Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.