Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,149 members, 7,880,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:05 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (932508 Views)

Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise / Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by worlddpeace48(m): 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
Whiterose21:

Please withdraw your statement, we are only humans and sometimes we make mistake. You are not God that answer prayers. Don't cause whom God have not. The best you would have done, was to turn a blind eye on his post.

Coming from a mature mind

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 4:39am On Feb 14, 2021
@starbuck, na u and ur generation wey no go succeed in life, infact you won't live long to see the list, bastard.... Don't I have freedom to air my view, how is it my business if it contradicts wateva u believe.... You're a very big fool

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sikpa04(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
The list will drop like a thief at night grin... Guard up and keep morale high.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by starz12(m): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2021
Hope the list will land today ��
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by khalidjnr(m): 10:14am On Feb 15, 2021
starz12:
Hope the list will land today ��
Probably today or tomorrow maybe

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by marvdon200(m): 10:20am On Feb 15, 2021
khalidjnr:

Probably today or tomorrow maybe
I don beg God tire.. I use God dey beg him

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 10:32am On Feb 15, 2021
marvdon200:
I don beg God tire.. I use God dey beg him
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nairamotive: 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
Watch out for info about the list on the twitter page of NIS

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nairamotive:
Thanks for the update bro but please when?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by KunSegzy100(m): 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
Danielomisco:
lol and she go type wit confidence like sey na her papa be CG
it's the confidence for me
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ochuski(m): 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nairamotive:

Story.... Na where dem wan post am before? Na for whatsapp?
Fake prophet.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Dannyxy(m): 12:40am On Feb 17, 2021
Your Politicians are stalling the Process, else text messages would and are supposed to be coming in next week..

The secretary Of the board is retiring soon, very soon, a new one is coming, so you guys be hopeful he tries to round up with process before he leaves...

All this your next, this week, with government recruitment you just have to be patient , there are supposed many hitches and bottlenecks, so when you see it, you see it noni....
Lol... not to discourage anyone, it would be tough for people with bsc to get in, as senior vacancy are limited, but with junior , there are so vacancy...

I don't want to give out too many info... all the best guys, no need for the hysteria and panic, when it comes it

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by elantraceey(f): 6:43am On Feb 17, 2021
Strangely, both the official Twitter handle and FB handle did not include the recruitment part of the CGI's speech in their report only the newspapers coined it out for their benefits. really made me doubt we'll see anything very soon but I hope we do.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by marvdon200(m): 8:07am On Feb 17, 2021
Dannyxy:
Your Politicians are stalling the Process, else text messages would and are supposed to be coming in next week..

The secretary Of the board is retiring soon, very soon, a new one is coming, so you guys be hopeful he tries to round up with process before he leaves...

All this your next, this week, with government recruitment you just have to be patient , there are supposed many hitches and bottlenecks, so when you see it, you see it noni....
Lol... not to discourage anyone, it would be tough for people with bsc to get in, as senior vacancy are limited, but with junior , there are so vacancy...

I don't want to give out too many info... all the best guys, no need for the hysteria and panic, when it comes it
will they possibly select how many ssce per local govt and state??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Uniquisite: 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ak4real2(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
RoyalFORTUNE:
*I BRING GOOD NEW*

_Are you looking for a federal government work_

Food hygiene initiative of Nigeria (FHIN) is for now an NGO that deals with safety and hygiene standard practices in other to avoid food and water contamination and mishandling, but with no time become a federal government work under the ministry of health with there bill (NFSHSC Nigerian Food Safety and Surveillance Corp) going through its public hearing on the 2nd and 3rd of March. This bill has since before now passed through 1st and 2nd hearing in the NASS. With assurance and Gods Grace will go through all the required procedures and fully become an agency before the end of 2021. The agency for now is open for their 10th recruitment that starts from Feb 1-Mar 31, 2021.

You can google for the bill... *_Nigerian Food Safety and Surveillance Corp bill_* for more clarification.

The benefits of you you becoming a member now is once the bill is passed you are fully a Food hygiene surveillance corp member...

Why wait till they pass the bill?
Then Nigeria paramilitary rule of employment will be involved...
If you are above 30years you will be disqualified then and remember this is Nigeria, high profiled Nigeria will pack their relative into the agency... And Nigeria employment factors will come in play fully.

don't pay into a personal Acc...apart from the organization
contact me with teller and Number for easy contacting.

For more information Sup. Onyia L. C
Does this relate to this topic....why not create your own advert...people are here anticipating for good news u dey here dey bring food hygiene scam. Food hygiene ko water hygiene ni

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nairamotive: 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by jaybest90(m): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nasirubusman117:
Important Notice:
There will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates

No special centre for recruitment

There will be no CBAT Exercise

All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates respective state of origin

Any candidate who failed or forged his or her results and discovered even during training at the Nigeria Immigration Service training camp would be withdrawn & hand over to the nigerian police for prosecution.

Candidates are advised in their interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise

Shortlisted candidates will be published on this portal & be scheduled for screening

Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on Mon, 22 February 2021

Successful candidates would be transported(FG's provission sorted by state) to the Nigeria Immigration Service training school for documentations and to commence training activities from Sat, 27 Febrary 2021 for a six month(6) camp-life.

On completion of training, all successful recruits to be commissioned into the service & get prepared for induction into the North East Theatre of operations(12 Weeks intensive training on frieght Management & Human Trafficking included).

guys pls disregard this info.. he copied it from a fake nis recruitment website.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
Uniquisite:

https://immigrationrecruitment.com.ng/?p=darrr
This is FAKE!!!!!
NIS has warned Nigerians about this fake site yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Joedominic723: 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
list of candidates for screening will be out in 2 weeks. that's if NASS don't disrupt it again. goodnight
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by DextrousDavid(m): 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
Joedominic723:
list of candidates for screening will be out in 2 weeks.
that's if NASS don't disrupt it again. goodnight

"In" 2 weeks or "within" 2 weeks. Where did you get this information from sef. Source?

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.