Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Pregnant Bbnaija Nina Bitter Over Her New Look, Shares Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Bbnaija Nina Bitter Over Her New Look, Shares Video (3574 Views)

Don Jazzy On BBNaija Nina & Miracle Love: "I Have Had A Babe Like Nina Before" / BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim / Jim Iyke: I Was Very Bitter Over My ‘deliverance’ At TB Joshua’s Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Bbnaija Nina Bitter Over Her New Look, Shares Video by SleekGist: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
Big Brother Naija reality star, Nina who is pregnant has taken to social media to complain about her new looks and how pregnancy has changed her.

The light skinned Imo born beauty who got married to her husband by proxy took to her twitter page to complain about her swollen nose, fat face and more. SleekGist reports.

Nina who is reportedly about six (6) months pregnant shared this video and wrote…

"I can’t deal with this fat face and big nose , doesn’t look like me" She said.

Watch video here:

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/pregnant-bbnaija-nina-bitter-over-her-new-look-shares-video/

1 Share

Re: Pregnant Bbnaija Nina Bitter Over Her New Look, Shares Video by doggedfighter(f): 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
Married by proxy?
Safe delivery Nina
Re: Pregnant Bbnaija Nina Bitter Over Her New Look, Shares Video by iammo(m): 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
lol.. better get used to it, you are now an after one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“I Don’t Sleep With Men” – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals / I Got A Good Sense Of Humor & Good Set Of Thighs- Kim Oprah Brags With Sexy Pics / Exclusive Pictures From Nollywood Twins Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.