Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,329 members, 7,881,227 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:45 PM

Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) (69720 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Abid2020(m): 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
Davash222:

Sharia laws are for the poor!
Mind your own business, must you display your phobia on social media
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
You helped rig an election that returned Ganduje who in turn dethroned him and you are now acting like a friend in need? SMH for El Rufai.
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by moabdul: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
mascot87:
God please, i want the kind of El Rufai-Sanusi friendship in my life. Not been lucky with good friends but it is not too late.
Like friends who will be with you
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
J111333:
I'm so loving El Rufai for this.
He's a loyal friend and men with such loyalty can pass for anything good.

The short devil is not short on bravery and the readiness to stand for what is right or what/who he believes in. Always liked El Rufai and he used to be my Nigga till he started touting a Northerner as 2023 President.

Now he has done a U-turn to insist the APC Presidential ticket must go to the South, we are cool again. I will surely support El Rufai as VP to Osinbajo in 2023. Fantastic duo. Winning duo.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by guy222: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I wish he can just let me be his wife and give me that bag full of dollars smiley
You say wetin?
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
scaramucci:
You helped rig an election that returned Ganduje who in turn dethroned him and you are now acting like a friend in need? SMH for El Rufai.

That El Rufai supported his fellow APC Governor, as a loyal Party man should do, means he must condone everything Ganduje does?
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by guy222: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
id4sho:
FULANI CASE, what is my consider?
What is your consider abi, continue.
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by armyofone(m): 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
Meaning no more enjoyment ko ? Wayooooooo !!

Meaning another one takes the turn for enjoyment and wife marrying ko ?

No more early afternoon fura dey nunu!
No more morning kose de yaji!
No more early evening burukutu!

No more akuya or rago stew de shinkafa!

This is pure life - the simple life of the have not!
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oshigun:

You are right and I said it the other day that he will soon be back amongst his urbane Lagos professional buddies who will welcome him warmly.

I think Sanusi himself will soon realize he made a mistake entering that retirement home that is the Emirship way too early in his life.
Yes, Sanusi is a wrong person in the Emir's palace. He's a material and a technocrat par excellence. I've known him since he was a director of first bank. Sanusi is a genius. He was just wasting away there. He should have allowed those fit for the traditional seat to occupy it. He cannot succeed amongst them because he would never have conveyed the message they want to hear.

You can imagine an emir advocating for a girl child education in a region where girls are being married off at age 7, asking almajiris to be taken off the streets and given education in a place where almajiris are being used for political gains...who would be saying rankadede to the elites amongst them, by the time they all become liberated? He said those mosques which are empty amd hardly used be converted to schools instead and allow their youths to go to school whilst they still study Islamic education...all these are messages they hate the most....truth they say is bitter.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
kushme:

I'm gon' call you out mudafvka..
Pips like you-tard are the damn reason people don't respect whatever you are..
Cos, you think you are better, and your general disrespect for a region, culture, race, religion, etc won't make you or your people the best thing to the earth..
Mumu...

Terrorist culture, region, religion race etc

You have Boko Haram the 3rd most deadliest terrorist group in the world,
You have Fulani jihadist herdsmen as the 4th most deadliest terrorist group in the world and you're talking of respect.

You must be a terrorist,

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Kdon2: 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
CallMeDrino:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/developing-sanusi-preparing-to-leave-awe-with-el-rufai/amp

At least he is no longer the emir of kano. The evil he did has caught up with him at last grin
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by guy222: 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
scaramucci:
So he should support a PDP candidate over an APC candidate abi. I wonder are you people reason sometime.
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
I bet Sanusi is secretly happy he was dethroned. He can now have a life again. A stimulating job, pleasurable social engagements and the joy of mingling with exposed and brilliant minds. Win win really. Kudos to Ganduje for freeing SLS.
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
guy222:
So he should support a PDP candidate over an APC candidate abi. I wonder are you people reason sometime.

I don't get it OOO.
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
Abid2020:

Mind your own business, must you display your phobia on social media

Only poor people practice Sharia law.

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by merits(m): 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I wish he can just let me be his wife and give me that bag full of dollars smiley
Ole,barao, thief. grin
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
saymax:
even the Ghana must go is part of his luggage?hmmmm shocked
Lolz abi oo
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by 36STATES: 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
mascot87:
God please, i want the kind of El Rufai-Sanusi friendship in my life. Not been lucky with good friends but it is not too late.

His lies against Jonathan was part of the grand plan to bring Buhari to power where El Rufai is a huge benefiter.
The 20 billion Dollar hoax is the greatest betrayal ever. God is paying him today with disgrace.
Look at the filthy dusty bags of a CBN governor.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Tabitha03(f): 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
Good for him
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by SALIMAN(m): 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
This is bad, so up to the level that his bags were even show to the public what sad one indeed
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by frog12: 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
just look at these dirty luggages !!!!!!!!!!111111
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by mascot87(m): 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
[quote author=seyi072000 post=87420740][/quote]

Wao! My pleasure bro. I'll follow you & you follow me back then I'll send you my contact via mail. Let us start from their cheesy
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by frog12: 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
if you want, you can make him your president. without real job now, and access to treasury, his hunger go grow big !!!!
if you want, you can make him your president. without real job now, and access to treasury, his hunger go grow big !!!!

fairfora:
Yes, Sanusi is a wrong person in the Emir's palace. He's a material and a technocrat par excellence. I've known him since he was a director of first bank. Sanusi is a genius. He was just wasting away there. He should have allowed those fit for the traditional seat to occupy it. He cannot succeed amongst them because he would never have conveyed the message they want to hear.

You can imagine an emir advocating for a girl child education in a region where girls are being married off at age 7, asking almajiris to be taken off the streets and given education in a place where almajiris are being used for political gains...who would be saying rankadede to the elites amongst them, by the time they all become liberated? He said those mosques which are empty amd hardly used be converted to schools instead and allow their youths to go to school whilst they still study Islamic education...all these are messages they hate the most....truth they say is bitter.
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
MPESA:

You mean loads of northerners do go to schools both home and abroad or you mean the elites northerners ...... Elites northerners YES but not even up to 20% northerners goes to schools.

While in Kano, I dont know if those guys were elites or not but I know the use other means to come through the University system....those means ain't used in the south..

And while overseas , yeah some were elites but most weren't they were just normal northerners
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oshigun:

Still a small percentage compared to the general population. I hardly see young Yoruba children begging anymore rather than going to school whereas this is still the norm in the North.

The other issue is that Northern elite, while often educated and exposed, are too comfortable with the crippling poverty and illiteracy around them.

Sanusi has to be praised for speaking up and I wish more Northerners will join him bravely so he is not a lone voice against practices that are not sustainable for the survival and progress of the North.

I think you have a good point there

But they do use other non-convensional means to get their peps into formal education most of these means are not the norm In this part of the country
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Loads where?

Up north...I schooled and lived in Kano briefly and while overseas I had many of them as coursemates
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Timothyoj(m): 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
Davash222:

Sharia laws are for the poor!

Hmmm Lord have mercy
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
Boyhood:

He (Sanusî) also mentioned that only 24 students in zamfara state passed SSCE with 5 credits a whole state oh and just 24 candidates passed and you say loads of them go to school?? Where did you school in the north? Mind you they are referring to core north here oh.. people from middle belt do go to school but core North don't care

Kano....and BUK to be precise....by the way zamfara a Nd Kano or Kaduna are not the same...

They use different means to get them Into the Universities and other higher institutions up north.

Most of them are quite intelligent....while overseas I had many from there as coursemates while we're very good others weren't..

This is what I know from first hand experience and not hear say
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
guy222:

You have no idea what happened in Kano.
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oshigun:

That El Rufai supported his fellow APC Governor, as a loyal Party man should do, means he must condone everything Ganduje does?

You have no idea what happened in Kano.
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by IvoryFever: 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
Even Ghana must go?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP / Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.