Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,240 members, 7,977,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:06 PM

My 2023 Presidential Ambition Is Unstoppable - Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My 2023 Presidential Ambition Is Unstoppable - Akpabio (2972 Views)

2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan / Kwara Freedom Is Unstoppable In 2019, Says Kwara Must Change / APC And Abacha Forces Inject Dirty Money To Hijack Ann,but Hashim Is Unstoppable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 2023 Presidential Ambition Is Unstoppable - Akpabio by SibaKeAkwaibom: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
MY 2023 PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION IS UNSTOPPABLE- Senator Akpabio

By Chinedu Uzor, Abuja

The Federal Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Godswill Akpabio who is a one time Senator representing Akwa Ibom North-West Senatorial District at the Red Chambers of the National Assembly and a two term governor of Akwa Ibom State has described his 2023 presidential ambition as a 'moving train' that cannot be stopped, but would crushed anyone who tries to stop it.

Speaking about his ambition with his kitchen cabinet at his Ukana country home ", Akpabio few days back assured that himself and some other people at the Presidency are working out modalities that would see to the division of the "Caliphate's" camp before 2023.

According to him, the strategy is crucial at a time like now that the country needs a total breakout from the Caliphates. He intimidated them that the only politician who's courageous enough to bring about the needed country's breakout from the hands of the Caliphates is no other person than himself, Godswill Akpabio.

Citing an instance, Akpabio reminded them of how powerful the Ibibio's and some other persons in the State were before his assumption of office as governor in 2007. He maintained that if he was not strict enough to silence those voices, it would have been entirely impossible for him to return as a second term governor in 2011 or project the incumbent governor of his State, Mr. Udom Emmanuel in 2015.

The Minister who spoke on the Northern's agenda of silencing every outstanding 2023 Presidential aspirants from the South hinted that the sole reason behind Senator Orji Uzor Kalu's persecution is because of the presidential ambition he had nurtured. Akpabio who referred Senator Kalu as an unwise politician maintained that it was too early for him to have talked publicly about the 2023 Presidential race.

Still on the witch-hunt, Akpabio hinted his loyalists that the National APC Leader, Bola Tinubu and the defunct APC National Chairman have been marked as the next target. He stated that there was an order to revisit the bullion van saga of Tinubu and the allegation that the defunct Chairman received $20,000 from all governorship Candidates of the Party before clearing them.

Akpabio solicited that his loyalists should keep everything they've heard to themselves, and that plans are made for him to take over from President Buhari in 2023. And that his coming as President will be a payback to all the people who have used the Presidency to torment Southerners.

Re: My 2023 Presidential Ambition Is Unstoppable - Akpabio by Hkk666661: 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
Really
Re: My 2023 Presidential Ambition Is Unstoppable - Akpabio by Edusteve(m): 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
Under which platform please, because I know by 2023 APC must have cease to exist. Anyway watch as his case with EFFC will spring back to life

Are you tired of ur AdSense not earning enough, or unable to reach $100 let me help you achieve that with genuine traffic
Re: My 2023 Presidential Ambition Is Unstoppable - Akpabio by CliffDike(m): 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
He's eminently qualified to contest
Re: My 2023 Presidential Ambition Is Unstoppable - Akpabio by neutralmind: 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
Someone should tell this man to go take a chill pill. Nobody wants him as President

2 Likes

Re: My 2023 Presidential Ambition Is Unstoppable - Akpabio by 9jahotblog: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
lol another fruitless efforts.
Re: My 2023 Presidential Ambition Is Unstoppable - Akpabio by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
It's as if money don dey exchange hands, secretly. grin
Re: My 2023 Presidential Ambition Is Unstoppable - Akpabio by Inkling(f): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hahaha

If are suffering from Logorrhea consult Fayose, Dino and Sanusi. They're in the best place to advise you.

Re: My 2023 Presidential Ambition Is Unstoppable - Akpabio by phantom24: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
FAKE NEWS

1 Like

Re: My 2023 Presidential Ambition Is Unstoppable - Akpabio by seniormallam(m): 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
If this is true.......Jail term is loading for Akpabio

1 Like

Re: My 2023 Presidential Ambition Is Unstoppable - Akpabio by Realadey(m): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
We shall see
Re: My 2023 Presidential Ambition Is Unstoppable - Akpabio by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
SibaKeAkwaibom:
MY 2023 PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION IS UNSTOPPABLE- Senator Akpabio

By Chinedu Uzor, Abuja

The Federal Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Godswill Akpabio who is a one time Senator representing Akwa Ibom North-West Senatorial District at the Red Chambers of the National Assembly and a two term governor of Akwa Ibom State has described his 2023 presidential ambition as a 'moving train' that cannot be stopped, but would crushed anyone who tries to stop it.

Speaking about his ambition with his kitchen cabinet at his Ukana country home ", Akpabio few days back assured that himself and some other people at the Presidency are working out modalities that would see to the division of the "Caliphate's" camp before 2023.

According to him, the strategy is crucial at a time like now that the country needs a total breakout from the Caliphates. He intimidated them that the only politician who's courageous enough to bring about the needed country's breakout from the hands of the Caliphates is no other person than himself, Godswill Akpabio.

Citing an instance, Akpabio reminded them of how powerful the Ibibio's and some other persons in the State were before his assumption of office as governor in 2007. He maintained that if he was not strict enough to silence those voices, it would have been entirely impossible for him to return as a second term governor in 2011 or project the incumbent governor of his State, Mr. Udom Emmanuel in 2015.

The Minister who spoke on the Northern's agenda of silencing every outstanding 2023 Presidential aspirants from the South hinted that the sole reason behind Senator Orji Uzor Kalu's persecution is because of the presidential ambition he had nurtured. Akpabio who referred Senator Kalu as an unwise politician maintained that it was too early for him to have talked publicly about the 2023 Presidential race.

Still on the witch-hunt, Akpabio hinted his loyalists that the National APC Leader, Bola Tinubu and the defunct APC National Chairman have been marked as the next target. He stated that there was an order to revisit the bullion van saga of Tinubu and the allegation that the defunct Chairman received $20,000 from all governorship Candidates of the Party before clearing them.

Akpabio solicited that his loyalists should keep everything they've heard to themselves, and that plans are made for him to take over from President Buhari in 2023. And that his coming as President will be a payback to all the people who have used the Presidency to torment Southerners.
Fake news
Re: My 2023 Presidential Ambition Is Unstoppable - Akpabio by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
Nigerians love to spread lies and rumour ehn.
Akpabio is a smart guy who would never utter these words even if he has them in his heart.

I suspect his detractors, they want to do everything to put him in the bad book of his benefactors.
Politics is a game but in Nigeria, it is a battle as people can go to the lowest level to destroy their opponents.

Finally, op please add your source, it should also contain a short video to show the meeting took place.

I'm not for any politician but I can't be so dumb to believe just anything written against them.
Re: My 2023 Presidential Ambition Is Unstoppable - Akpabio by Sammy07: 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
Why Is he wearing skirt
Re: My 2023 Presidential Ambition Is Unstoppable - Akpabio by iammo(m): 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
eyah.. he should ask Kalu, I still belive his haters want to drag him to trouble
Re: My 2023 Presidential Ambition Is Unstoppable - Akpabio by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
If an _imbecile like Jonathan can become the president of Nigeria, why can't you too?

May thunder lick your balls if you quote me to defend Jonathan.
Re: My 2023 Presidential Ambition Is Unstoppable - Akpabio by SciLab: 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
Kuje loading for Akpabio.... grin
Re: My 2023 Presidential Ambition Is Unstoppable - Akpabio by Susu888(m): 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
Who be this one? Akpabio should stand aside till the next decade.... 2023 is a clash of the titans not small small lords.

He is wanting to waste his money sha.....
Re: My 2023 Presidential Ambition Is Unstoppable - Akpabio by Anijay1212(m): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
Rubbish fake news without "sauce"
Re: My 2023 Presidential Ambition Is Unstoppable - Akpabio by CSTR2: 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
Everybody should come out and run.

I am hoping more south south indigenes would show interest.
Re: My 2023 Presidential Ambition Is Unstoppable - Akpabio by fulanimafia: 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
Welcome development.
Re: My 2023 Presidential Ambition Is Unstoppable - Akpabio by punisha: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
Whatever this man is smoking isn't made in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My 2023 Presidential Ambition Is Unstoppable - Akpabio by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oh how the mighty has fallen undecided

As a governor, his brain was intact and he talks sensibly

But now, he talks anyhow

Akpabio, try to dey reason before you talk now

Na beg I dey beg
Re: My 2023 Presidential Ambition Is Unstoppable - Akpabio by sapientia(m): 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
God I need a gift.

Just electronic voting by 2023.

A lot of people will be severely disgraced.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Kenya’s Version Of Dino Melaye That Owns Gold-plated Luxury Cars (photos) / #EndSARS: Falz Rejects Virtual Meeting With IGP, Mohammed Adamu, Others / Impeach Buhari To Avoid Another Coup D'etat Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.