Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,027 members, 7,939,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive (6784 Views)

I Spent 10 Months In Prison For Resigning Via SMS — 26-Year-Old Photography / He Was Alive And They Opened His Intestines Like Indomie Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS / This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
Shut your nouth Mr man. What revenge do you want to take? Do you know you deserved to be jailed for even pushing her to the point she fainted?
You're lucky to have escaped death sentence and you're here talking trash.

Just see it as your punishment for almost killing her and move on cos if you try anything stupid this time, you might not be so lucky.
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by sapientia(m): 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
If he kills her.

Will he be arrested again.
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by Susu888(m): 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
Since he already spent the jail time prescribed for the crime i suggest he does the needful and completes his mission. grin
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by joshuaudom(m): 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
mployer:
Fake story

You were sentenced without a clear confirmation that the victim was dead

Which court does that?

In Nigeria anything can happen, he can be sentenced without investigation if there is no body running around for him while he is on trial. It happen everyday.
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by delpee(f): 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
Sounds strange but there's been a lot on such occurrences lately especially in other climes.

If this is true, you need a very good lawyer. She shouldn't know that you're aware that she's alive until you file for damages, compensation and other things allowed under the law.
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by Buharidgeneral: 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
Fake news
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by Connoisseur(m): 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
SassyGem101:
Shut your nouth Mr man. What revenge do you want to take? Do you know you deserved to be jailed for even pushing her to the point she fainted?
You're lucky to have escaped death sentence and you're here talking trash.

Just see it as your punishment for almost killing her and move on cos if you try anything stupid this time, you might not be so lucky.

In the eyes of the law, the woman is already dead and justice has been served. No one can try the man again for killing her cos you can't be tried twice for the same offense after a valid acquittal or conviction . Her life is literally in the hands of the ex husband.
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by Connoisseur(m): 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
sapientia:
If he kills her.

Will he be arrested again.

1 Like

Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by Adgideon(m): 12:10am On Mar 14, 2020
Vengeance is of the Lord, write a petition to the commission and IG of police, look 4 a good human right lawyer, and fight ur case, don't go the revenge way while fighting your case in court, ask God also for vengeance, atleast thank God u came out alive, if u have children make effort 4 them to know you, they can be the Strenght you need, the wisdom to go about it, and the future that u desire. I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 14, 2020
So no autopsy or burial certificate...you sure your wife is not a ghost leave her to enjoy her life.
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 14, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Same way a guy spent years in prison for accusation of rape which was false, only for him to come out and the girl came to him begging for forgiveness. If I were him, I will rape her hard that moment and wait for whatever happens.

Women can be dangerous!!
Sleeping with her forcefully would amount to nothing, best thing would have been twisting her neck.
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by HundHunter(m): 2:53am On Mar 14, 2020
Watch the movie " Double Jeopardy " for advice.

You will thank me later.
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by snitchbitch: 4:15am On Mar 14, 2020
Hmmn this one na real trouble, but all in all if this story is true and you can forgive and move on , then good things of this life and hereafter surely awaits you, but what am I saying

Honestly, if this story is true, that woman is in dilemma, (but in this world and in heaven), even if the guy leaves her alone, terrible things are knocking on her door.

1 Like

Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by odave: 6:36am On Mar 14, 2020
I doubt if the story is real but if it is, then make sure you kill her again please. You can't be convicted twice of the same offense, just like someone above said, it's called double jeopardy
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by LOVEGINO(m): 7:04am On Mar 14, 2020
My brother, just use her for money ritual.
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by obembet(f): 8:11am On Mar 14, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by verifiablefacts: 8:16am On Mar 14, 2020
kryptochats:
kill her again, this time make sure she's dead for real, you have already served the time so no need to do that again, thank me later
double jeopardy
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by DaCharis2016: 9:31am On Mar 14, 2020
Pls do not marry a wife whose parents are not in support.
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by DavidEsq(m): 9:39am On Mar 14, 2020
izzou:
angry

The loopholes wey dey this story pass the one wey dey for tomato basket for Mile 12

After the accident, who confirmed her dead?

Did the court sentence you to prison that same day? What evidence was presented to the court that she was dead? No death certificate?

So wasn't she buried? Didn't any of your own family keep in touch with her's even after her demise? Abi na "Strictly-by-invitation" burial dem run?

At least, something is taking our minds off the epidemic.

God bless the blogger for this blockbuster lie. cool
He may have confessed to the "murder" and also pleaded guilty. The question is if he pleaded guilty, the judge should have recorded "not guilty" as the law requires and a full trial would have started. Wetin I dey talk sef? Abeg hole full this story jor grin grin grin angry
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by monopodsmile: 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
What! Was the arrest arranged by the wife and her side man? This is so wrong! This is so wicked! Why? Why?
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by monopodsmile: 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
joshuaudom:

In Nigeria anything can happen, he can be sentenced without investigation if there is no body running around for him while he is on trial. It happen everyday.
I concur
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by monopodsmile: 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
odave:
I doubt if the story is real but if it is, then make sure you kill her again please. You can't be convicted twice of the same offense, just like someone above said, it's called double jeopardy

I think he should get a good lawyer and sue their wicked ass
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by monopodsmile: 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
snitchbitch:
Hmmn this one na real trouble, but all in all if this story is true and you can forgive and move on , then good things of this life and hereafter surely awaits you, but what am I saying

Honestly, if this story is true, that woman is in dilemma, (but in this world and in heaven), even if the guy leaves her alone, terrible things are knocking on her door.

Well spoken
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by monopodsmile: 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
Adgideon:
Vengeance is of the Lord, write a petition to the commission and IG of police, look 4 a good human right lawyer, and fight ur case, don't go the revenge way while fighting your case in court, ask God also for vengeance, atleast thank God u came out alive, if u have children make effort 4 them to know you, they can be the Strenght you need, the wisdom to go about it, and the future that u desire. I rest my case
Excellent!
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by monopodsmile: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
Gwagone:
Ewoo
If this is true, the ex convict is at fault and he should be blame for taking such step that took or almost took the life of the wife
There's nothing you can do. Just let her be and move on with life as it is
This may not be right. People get into arguments and even fights. The lady in question is his wife. Even if she was beaten and fainted in the process, does it require feigning death and wasting 10years of a mans life?
If she had another suitor that she was probably considering, and she doesn't know how to face the man, can't she elope with the stupid lover who refused to recognize that she is a married woman? This is just preposterous!!!

1 Like

Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by ManuelMount(m): 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
izzou:
angry

The loopholes wey dey this story pass the one wey dey for tomato basket for Mile 12

After the accident, who confirmed her dead?

Did the court sentence you to prison that same day? What evidence was presented
to the court that she was dead No death certificate?

So wasn't she buried? Didn't any of your own family keep in touch with her's even after her demise? Abi na " Strictly-by-invitation" burial dem run?

At least, something is taking our minds off the epidemic.

God bless the blogger for this blockbuster lie. cool

This is Nigeria
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by jahbiz: 1:10am On Mar 15, 2020
If you ain't careful my man, you may end up spending tha rest of your life in prison.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank Owerri That Killed One( Robbers Arrested Pics) / True Life Confession: I Am A Nigerian Girl And Have Slept With Over 30 Dogs / Cybercrime: EFCC, Brazil To Strengthen Collaboration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.