Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,513 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:56 PM

Life Is Getting Boring. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Is Getting Boring. (1622 Views)

My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) / My 83-Year-old Father Is Getting Married To A 60-Year-Old Lady / My Wife Is Getting Me Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Getting Boring. by GreatResearcher: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Once a happy and lively fellow. Now moody. Lost interest in most things. No appetite for food. Everything around me disgusts me. Future seems blink. Dreams broken.
Re: Life Is Getting Boring. by Ladylite: 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Once a happy and lively fellow. Now moody. Lost interest in most things. No appetite for food. Everything around me disgusts me. Future seems blink. Dreams broken.

It's called growing old

10 Likes

Re: Life Is Getting Boring. by Davash222(m): 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ladylite:

It's called growing old
Growing old blinks future
Re: Life Is Getting Boring. by chatinent: 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
Leave women alone and live to grow grey hairs.
Re: Life Is Getting Boring. by Franzinni: 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
You say that because you are simply UNGRATEFUL..

You are not in the ICU of a hospital,
You are not cueing for food in the IDP camps
You are not in chains in a kidnappers den
You are not in yaba left phych ward
And the list goes on

My point is you focus on your have nots that it why life is boring ... There are a million things you can do yo spice up your life only if you are greatful for what you have ...

Let me tell you one secret ...life has no meaning ultimately.. Your reason for being is to experience and to be honest you have the power to control what you experience ...I once have seen a man who was laughing at his own firing squad even as he was show to death... It was all a joke to him... He got the gist ... Its all temporary so try and enjoy it ...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is Getting Boring. by GreatResearcher: 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ladylite:

It's called growing old
ok
Re: Life Is Getting Boring. by GreatResearcher: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
chatinent:
Leave women alone and live to grow grey hairs.
hmm
Re: Life Is Getting Boring. by GreatResearcher: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
Franzinni:
You say that because you are simply UNGRATEFUL..

You are not in the ICU of a hospital,
You are not cueing for food in the IDP camps
You are not in chains in a kidnappers den
You are not in yaba left phych ward
And the list goes on

My point is you focus on your have nots that it why life is boring ... There are a million things you can do yo spice up your life only if you are greatful for what you have ...

Let me tell you one secret ...life has no meaning ultimately.. Your reason for being is to experience and to be honest you have the power to control what you experience ...I once have seen a man who was laughing at his own firing squad even as he was show to death... It was all a joke to him... He got the gist ... Its all temporary so try and enjoy it ...
Being ungrateful to who? Am not focusing on d 'have nots'. Just being tired.
Re: Life Is Getting Boring. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Nobody cares either. Poster is only trying to pull you outta gloom. It's your choice, count your blessings and be happy or carry the whole world on your shoulders and drown in depression.
The choice to be happy remains yours. cool

9 Likes

Re: Life Is Getting Boring. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
Wow, different strokes for different folks. Why mine seems to be getting sweeter as each second goes by. Life is beautiful and sweet. Remember happiness is from inside out.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Getting Boring. by worworbabe: 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
Everyone would have experienced this at one point or the other. Life is full of Up and down moments. You aren't the first in this sitiation and you won't be the last.

The best you can do for yourself is pick up the pieces and forge ahead.

Yes, You Can.
Re: Life Is Getting Boring. by lewis512(m): 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
You are a great researcher, how can we now help you
Re: Life Is Getting Boring. by GreatResearcher: 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
lewis512:
You are a great researcher, how can we now help you
GreatestResearcher.
Doctors get ill too
Re: Life Is Getting Boring. by lewis512(m): 12:53am On Mar 14, 2020
GreatResearcher:
GreatestResearcher.
Doctors get ill too
Surely, if not supernatural they fix that
Re: Life Is Getting Boring. by Franzinni: 8:25am On Mar 14, 2020
GreatResearcher:
ungreatful to existence generally ... I mean what ever you feel right this moment, it could be exponentially worst you know.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Getting Boring. by GreatResearcher: 8:27am On Mar 14, 2020
lewis512:
Surely, if not supernatural they fix that
Docs dont treat themselves
Re: Life Is Getting Boring. by GreatResearcher: 8:28am On Mar 14, 2020
Franzinni:
ungreatful to existence generally ... I mean what ever you feel right this moment, it could be exponentially worst you know.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Life Is Getting Boring. by Bluehill1051: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2020
V u tried pizza?
Re: Life Is Getting Boring. by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 14, 2020
GreatResearcher:

I think the word you were looking for is 'bleak'.

Too bad we're in a society where we don't have access to shrinks and life coaches to get you through situations like the one you're going through. I think you should google 'how to make life less boring', you might find something good
Re: Life Is Getting Boring. by mrblessed(m): 11:44am On Mar 14, 2020
It will be miraculous if you aren't depressed or feeling bored after such a hellish ordeal/experience from that bimbo from hell. Well, your present state would only be meaningful if you have successfully learnt a thing or two about bimbos and their wiles.
Re: Life Is Getting Boring. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lucid1:

I think the word you were looking for is 'bleak'.

Too bad we're in a society where we don't have access to shrinks and life coaches to get you through situations like the one you're going through. I think you should google 'how to make life less boring', you might find something good

You'll always find what you're looking for. Therapists are where they are...Even in this country.
Re: Life Is Getting Boring. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
mrblessed:
It will be miraculous if you aren't depressed or feeling bored after such a hellish ordeal/experience from that bimbo from hell. Well, your present state would only be meaningful if you have successfully learnt a thing or two about bimbos and their wiles.

Yup. And I'm also sure the red pills and more intake of them will treat him, help him sail through the trying times, and come out healthy.
Re: Life Is Getting Boring. by mrblessed(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Yup. And I'm also sure the red pills and more intake of them will treat him, help him sail through the trying times, and come out healthy.

From the thread he created calling himself "the world's happiest man," to his generous but unnecessary adoration of the retailers' of Red Pill ideology as his redeemers, it is obvious not much progress/recovery has been made. Well, having taken the red pills for this long with insignificant result, I would advise he starts taking Sense Pills as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is Getting Boring. by frozen70(f): 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
GreatResearcher:

Any uptil now,you can't quote exactly what is wrong with you for us to know

How then do you want us to talk heart to heart with you ❓
Re: Life Is Getting Boring. by lewis512(m): 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Docs dont treat themselves
Na herbalists dey treat dem na
Re: Life Is Getting Boring. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
It's the situation you found yourself that's making you see life in another light but never change who you are, by drowning yourself in HATE. Free your mind and see life in a positive way, count your losses and learn from it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

15th Marriage Anniversary / A Dead Man Found Driving Around /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.