Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,206 members, 7,891,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:32 AM

Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board (35947 Views)

Bill Gates Reportedly Quit Microsoft Board Due To Extramarital Relationship / Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board To Focus On Philanthropy / Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board To Focus On Philanthropy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by Sirmuel1(m): 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
MisterMan:

Right on point, man. He is my personal hero, so selfless. Imagine somebody worked so hard and gave ALL away. People never realised how hard he worked. He would go to office around 7 or 8 in the morning and would still be in the office 12 AM. I bold it for emphasis. Do you realise the kind of 'wars' he fought, OS war with IBM, Word Processing war with WordPerfect, Spreadsheet war with Lotus, browser war with Mozilla.
God bless you Mr Gates. As this guy has said, he is not a human being. He is an angel in human skin.

Yes Bro, you're on point too. Mr Bill is a great Man

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by dannex4adx(m): 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
Sirmuel1:

SultanOfPuna:

If I Was Bill Gate, As A Nigerian I Will Fvck All The Hot Girls,Milfs in Nigeria
King Solomon Style..

I will go to ShopRite and point any Fine Girl I want. Point and Fvck..
Go and Tell That To King Solomon,All You Poor Men of Isreal..
That is why you can never become Bill Gate!
Sirmuel1:

SultanOfPuna:

If I Was Bill Gate, As A Nigerian I Will Fvck All The Hot Girls,Milfs in Nigeria
King Solomon Style..

That is why you can never become Bill Gate!

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by Sarang(f): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

King Solomon Style..

Reason why you probably never be Bill Gate. He is thinking about money not girls
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by brainhgeek(m): 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
Evilgenuis:
I don't see any black man doing this angry angry angry

Otedola has.
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by 0m0nnakoda: 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
Evilgenuis:
I don't see any black man doing this angry angry angry
l
Doing what exactly?
Do you know that he owns less than 2 % of the company's shares?
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by klarry79: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
[sup][/sup]à
Omooba77:

The man can afford to give away his fortune and still be extremely rich
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by t2luv1: 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
helinues:
Na so it supposed to be

#Teamsuccesful

Not in Nigeria. If you leave your company in Nigeria since 2008 by now there wont be anything left to call company,
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by Dollabiz: 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
smiley
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by 0m0nnakoda: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
t2luv1:

Not in Nigeria. If you leave your company in Nigeria since 2008 by now there wont be anything left to call company,
It is NOT HIS company

It hasn't been for a long time

Indeed that is why companies survive outside Nigeria and why they don't in Nigeria
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by elayomohammed(m): 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
Gate made history, he is an icon and a landmark, his impact and legacy will forever remain in the same of time. He's really aged.
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by Princelyon247(m): 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
Omooba77:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/business-51883377?_

Yes oooo
The Bill himself
I love Bill Gates and he's forever my no. 1

Even if another person becomes the richest man in the world

Bill Gates remains the richest and no.1
Na only am I know.....
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by Goldenboy10(m): 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
e bi like say him don carry
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
HOPE CORONA NEVA CATCH AM?
Lol
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by kingvick09(m): 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Globalist bill gates steps down to focus on health management
I bet he will start working with WHO to spear head the distribution of vaccines to the world especially to Africa which have no cases yet
This end time movie is sweet

I'm waiting for you to abuse me as usual
my people don't know yet......�.....I KNOW GOD WILL EXPOSE THEM ALL SOON
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by YurFatHer: 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
That eye glass is not an ordinary glass o. it's computer glass
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
Uh oh

The main facts in human life are five: birth, food, sleep, love and death.

You don't live forever
true
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by Bbbwings: 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
Sirmuel1:
I have been studying this Man for years. I don't think he's Human. He is an Angel in Human form.
God bless you Mr Bill. Someday, I will be like you.
No, he isn't an angel. You think you can build a multibillion dollar company by being one?
He was ruthless in his younger years.
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by uchewilliam18: 10:45am On Mar 15, 2020
Sirmuel1:
I have been studying this Man for years. I don't think he's Human. He is an Angel in Human form.

You are so naive.
Of course he is a great man and a philanthropist, but he's no angel.
To attain heights such as Mr Gate's, you would have to bend a lot of rules.
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by LIIU: 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
Sirmuel1:

the most ridiculous statement I v heard today

are you for real?
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by Humphrizy(m): 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
mytime24:
Dangote when are u stepping down angry

So i can take over cheesy

Lwkmd grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wazobia Investment Has Crashed PHOTOS / Ex-Konga CEO, Nick Imudia Reportedly Commits Suicide / Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.