Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:01 AM

Mind Trapped. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Mind Trapped. (322 Views)

Man Trapped In An ATM Machine Feeds 'help' Notes Through Receipt Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mind Trapped. by philoedu(m): 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
I just wish to blow my wistle here, in this write up,
although, l did not see myself as wistelblower.
My reason stern from the very fact that, we are been ellusive in the extreme by some basic facts, and we are been trapped by the enomity of what we have to contend with, as to end up dealing with, what l may called '"the Irelevancy, due to the " mind trapped" fenomeno.
One of the basic fact remain that - " family is the seed of any society, and when family goes wrong morally or otherwise, the society equally goes wrong, politically or otherwise, contestable? you might say,
The same is true, that every where, it is man that play politics, it is not the other way round. Without man, u do not talk about politics,(man/woman).
I would like, to add that, the current epidemic, has some lesson to teach everyone, and this is not the first time, history always there with self evidence, and of what humanity come to represent.
But for instance, in the context of Africa, it seems to be a man at the middle of a junction, not knowing which direction to turn.
I find this pertectic, and mind bugling in her passivity, most of the time. This is true, in particular -
over what looks like problem of identity, that often turn into a "blame game".
I think also that Nigeria problem is African pmroblem, because, as long as the African fail to address their identity problem, they must cease to blame the so called colonian master. The same is true, that where, any culture with its " tradition, is been tranpple upon, in the name of politics, it is something to reflect about. Why, because, there is a saying, - Ethical concept and tradition, it is word that guides and a word of honour". There is always a tradition to preserve and the to do away with due to its irrelevancy.

Therefore, the tradition must be respected and cannot be tranppled upon, -because it is the heart of the people, the root of identity of any culture otherwise, it is a trapped of the mind.

We often here the word, it is my tradition, why then do we have to trample upon it, and indeed, the traditional ruler who represent the people, in the name of politics or democracy. As it were in our primitive state, tradition were practice.

Therefore, we must refrain from looking down on our traditional rulers and our traditions because they represent the people, and without the people no democracy, and democracy does not play itself, and without man with an identity no politics.

Read more on;- http://www.philoedublog.com.

(1) (Reply)

Homelatest New“mercy Johnson Is Not My Type, I Am Not Her Friend” – Tonto Dikeh. / Penguin Books Marks 75th Anniversary Of George Orwell’s Animal Farm / Ooni Stopped From Seeing New Born Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.