Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,760 members, 7,972,726 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Need A Pixel 3xl - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need A Pixel 3xl (2018 Views)

Pixel 3xl 120k - Advert Closed. / SOLD*******USA Used Google Pixel 3XL, With All Accessories @100k / Anyone With A Pixel 3 Case And Screen Guard For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Pixel 3xl by Victoronah1: 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re update my post read again.
Re: I Need A Pixel 3xl by Victoronah1: 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
Pixel still needed
Re: I Need A Pixel 3xl by bobo65(m): 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
Victoronah1:
sir please I'm not here to insult anyone. I ever called you a scammer or bobo65. Upload the picture of our chat here and where I called bob65 a scammer.you are trying to run. Okay you know what let's use bob65 as an escrow, if he will accept. Let's make an open deal here on nairaland.. I told you let's use mynd44 and you said know. I don't even know mynd44 I suggested larejon, you ask said know. Guy we are guys we are not ladies that take matters to heart. Let's use bob65 cause I've seen people vouch for him here. At least from this transaction it will make me trust you and buy things from you or bob65 in future..

You need to learn to stop being quick to call someone a scammer, calddon is my frnd since university days, u asked for a phone that I don't have on ground and I told u I do cos My frnd does have, it's a normal business thing, u saw the same picture, the best thing u would have come to do is to ask for vouches or come and look both of us up.
Iv been selling on nl since 2013 or so, u can check
Caldon is no new person On nl too.

Well he doesn't want to sell again cos just like me, he really hates being tagged with the "scam" word.

Before u take actions, check how u will feel if the same thing was done to u.

Do have a good night rest.. Happy searching

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Pixel 3xl by Victoronah1: 10:03am On Mar 17, 2020
Phone still needed bro one love grin
Re: I Need A Pixel 3xl by Victoronah1: 10:08am On Mar 17, 2020
Biggest problem with this pixel phone is, it doesn't sell fast if it gets to Naija. Now I'm looking for it the people that have their own for sale since January don't want to sell. Anyways after Wednesday, I'll buy my cousin something else.
Re: I Need A Pixel 3xl by Victoronah1: 9:22am On Mar 21, 2020
Thread closed. Bought pixel 3xl. Thanks to everyone who helped. Product with heroshe now.
Re: I Need A Pixel 3xl by ChocolateHigh: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
Victoronah1:
Thread closed. Bought pixel 3xl. Thanks to everyone who helped. Product with heroshe now.
please how much did you get it?
I need the phone too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Telenet Mifi Supports 4G LTE And 3G On All Networks / Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G ...... Available For Sale / Starcomms' Evdo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.