Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,181 members, 7,897,032 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:17 AM

Should Men Pay For It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Men Pay For It? (469 Views)

Why Do Men Pay For Sex / Why Do Men Pay For Sex? / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Men Pay For It? by Yungmil: 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
Guys Sometimes I wonder why a man will take the stress of wooing a woman, spend money on her to please her, satisfy her on bed, and finally still lavish her with gifts and money when it is obvious that girls ENJOYS and need sex more than boys? Sometimes I feel it should be the other way round. Just wondering Guys what do you think?
Re: Should Men Pay For It? by TrollKiller(m): 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
It think you should wait till your jamb results are out

2 Likes

Re: Should Men Pay For It? by Yungmil: 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
Show some respect I could be your invigilator.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Men Pay For It? by Boxer007(m): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Yungmil:
Guys Sometimes I wonder why a man will take the stress of wooing a woman, spend money on her to please her, satisfy her on bed, and finally still lavish her with gifts and money when it is obvious that girls ENJOYS and need sex more than boys? Sometimes I feel it should be the other way round. Just wondering Guys what do you think?

Man And man is free. Why pay?
Re: Should Men Pay For It? by Lamanii22(f): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
TrollKiller:
It think you should wait till your jamb results are out

Lol...
Re: Should Men Pay For It? by anthonyossy(m): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
lolz
Re: Should Men Pay For It? by Emii231(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
Make money and u will view life differently..
Who told you it has not been the other way round with made guys. Bro je chuba ego

Re: Should Men Pay For It? by Lightangel65: 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
Yungmil:

No one forced them to they are just stupid enough to do it
Re: Should Men Pay For It? by coolestofall(m): 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
We actually dont have to pay but we just cant keep our diicks to ourselves. Tbats where they gin control.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are They So Many Half Casts In Ghana / Nigerian Man Rejects Reward After Returning Lost 100k To The Owner / Advice On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.