Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,132 members, 7,928,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:25 PM

Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) (69694 Views)

Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Sule Lamido: I Am Atiku’s Senior, I Won’t Step Down For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by seedorfg(m): 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
King in the north

Aka former
Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
Onyi22:
Pls who is he?
He is somebody �
Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
No condition is permanent
Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by dahnimoh(m): 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
Oya now

Go collect am nau

Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by pointstores(m): 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nawa
Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by Mykehl: 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
TheFreeOne:

And what if the northern political establishment have chosen him as their 2023 consensus candidate?

There's a high powered 2023 political permutations ongoing in naija and don't be surprised his dethronement could be part of the underground schemes.

Remember no be today politicians don dey play the masses.

I am following to enjoy the ride cos it's gonna be surprisingly interesting as usual.

Especially diz one that El-Rufai is now forming padi padi with him.
Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by fk002: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
Should i tell you what he meant by "we should go on with the new phase of life".

Lol cheesy only the wise can understand writing on water.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by StreetFight: 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
Freestainworld:
if he fights it in court, he could be returned.

If the Court tell the governor to reinstate the Emir and the governor refuses, what will the Court do? Power resides with the Executive, other arms of government are to assist the Executive to serve the power, no other thing.
Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by Ofemmanu1: 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Apart from self indulgent narcissism what other purpose does this post serve
Ohh..
sorry; I neither have the time nor the crayons to explain it to you.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
TheFreeOne:

And what if the northern political establishment have chosen him as their 2023 consensus candidate?

There's a high powered 2023 political permutations ongoing in naija and don't be surprised his dethronement could be part of the underground schemes.

I am following to enjoy the ride cos it's gonna be surprisingly interesting as usual.
brilliant observations.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by 9ja083: 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
I lost my respect for him when i found out that he is a pretender. He preached against polygamy but married 4 wives. He preached against child marriage but married a teenager. He preached against poverty but never cared to improve the lives and lifestyle of ppl in his community even when he spent billions of naira to renovate his palace, buy expensive cars and horses and books but never bothered about the educational improvement of his ppl.

7 Likes

Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by Cuntslayer: 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
All na wash
Make una no go fall like dele giwa
All na wash
Nigerians learn from Buhari debacle
The game is the more u look the less you see.
Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by adelaja70(m): 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
TheFreeOne:

E no go happen... Forget all the useless permutations.
Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by Peacecoy19: 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Citytrend:
My brother forget it, I'm one person who believe these whole thing is a script targeted at 2023.

From promising to leave all your belongings o any new Emir, to sounding like he still have the option of reclaiming your throne

Abeg joo, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me
Sanusi has not contradicted himself in those statements.You lack power of by analysis,so stick advertising your items, which of course is aim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by Iceyjays(m): 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
Onyi22:
Pls who is he?
Egungun be careful nah express you dey go X2, motor done jam am
Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by Freestainworld(m): 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
StreetFight:

If the Court tell the governor to reinstate the Emir and the governor refuses, what will the Court do? Power resides with the Executive, other arms of government are to assist the Executive to serve the power, no other thing.
my dear, power belongs to the people, if the court rules or gives order for the dethroned emir to be reinstated, they have no other choice but to obey the rule of law, the problem we have is that our politicians wants to play God forgetting that they will leave one day.
Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by NGpatriot: 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
This hypocrite is delusional.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by 9ja083: 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
Preparing for 2023.lol u failed .

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by hopexter(m): 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mikehot:
Oga na express you dey go so o,

Shey Dem use the throne of masquerade take swear for you

Ganduje has done everything to kick you from it, maybe you want the vindictive man to issue your assassination before you know life comes first

How can you be this myopic? Can't you see the Emirship was only a disguise from being probed by Weak Jonathan. Being an Emir was never his intention. Who becomes a Governor and later choose a position under local government chairman? Let's just watch and see where he thinks he's heading with his craftiness. Nigerians are not fools but observant and carefully watching. angry
Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by Neoteny7: 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
Citytrend post=87439016 :

My brother forget it, I'm one person who believe these whole thing is a script targeted at 2023.

From promising to leave all your belongings o any new Emir, to sounding like he still have the option of reclaiming your throne

Abeg joo, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me

Well thank heavens it's just you then.

One idiot a day is fine.
Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by Jabioro: 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
TheFreeOne:

Many are yet to get the permutations..here is my own.Jaganban to secure APC presidential ticket to pick the running make , Sanusi Lamido as the running mate..
Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by TheAviator: 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
TheFreeOne:

No need for all these conspiracy theories. They dethroned Sanusi and will not make him any President. Period

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by NGpatriot: 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
9ja083:
I lost my respect for him when i found out that he is a pretender. He preached against polygamy but married 4 wives. He preached against child marriage but married a teenager. He preached against poverty but never cared to improve the lives and lifestyle of ppl in his community even when he spent billions of naira to renovate his palace, buy expensive cars and horses and books but never bothered about the educational improvement of his ppl.

The hypocrite is incapable of practicing what he preaches, he is a reflection of everything he preached against and his just another liar, deceptive elite,
disgusting looter and a dirty old man who is 40 years older than his teenage 4th wife.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by DonroxyII: 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
You don't belong to the throne.... A king is a warrior , an intellect and a master strategist.... But the throne has been limited to asslicking seat for government stooges ...

Move on Nigga !!
Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by Kdon2: 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
He is somebody �

He is trash.
Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by Kdon2: 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
Freestainworld:
my dear, power belongs to the people, if the court rules or gives order for the dethroned emir to be reinstated, they have no other choice but to obey the rule of law, the problem we have is that our politicians wants to play God forgetting that they will leave one day.

You are delusional.
Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
hopexter:

How can you be this myopic? Can't you see the Emirship was only a disguise from being probed by Weak Jonathan. Being an Emir was never his intention. Who becomes a Governor and later choose a position under local government chairman? Let's just watch and see where he thinks he's heading with his craftiness. Nigerians are not fools but observant and carefully watching. angry
shut up, there wasn't a time the gej government was ever gonna sum up balls to probe him at anytime when it was careful not to offend same north.

Nothing is playing out, the media just needs to sell paper with the feud

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by Organs(m): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
TheFreeOne:

Everything in Nigeria is now "conspiracy theory" Power is going away from the North and somewhere else in 2023.
Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by doubleportion: 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
TheFreeOne:

I agree with you! This one El Rufai becomes his darling that pazzle him around.
Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
Freestainworld:
Has Buhari obeyed any court order to en to him?
Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by hopexter(m): 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mikehot:
shut up, there wasn't a time the gej government was ever gonna sum up balls to probe him at anytime when it was careful not to offend same north.

Nothing is playing out, the media just needs to sell paper with the feud

You're too daft to understand, so no vex say I even comment at all. sad
Re: Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) by TheFreeOne: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
Jabioro:
Many are yet to get the permutations..here is my own.Jaganban to secure APC presidential ticket to pick the running make , Sanusi Lamido as the running mate..

That's another angle but remember they are both Muslims.

Maybe a Fayemi (Christian)/Sanusi(Muslim), Tunde Bakare (Christian)/Elrufai(Muslim), Osinbajo/Sanusi or Elrufai ticket or Sanusi(North) and a SE/SS ticket.

Anyway time will tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo / Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty / Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.