Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,386 members, 7,937,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

See What Gov. GANDUJE Did To SANUSI N130 Million Rolls Royce Car(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Gov. GANDUJE Did To SANUSI N130 Million Rolls Royce Car(video) (4209 Views)

Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos / Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited / 50 Cents Buys Himself A ₦161 Million Rolls Royce (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Gov. GANDUJE Did To SANUSI N130 Million Rolls Royce Car(video) by Elopop: 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: See What Gov. GANDUJE Did To SANUSI N130 Million Rolls Royce Car(video) by Witcher(f): 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
Psycho he is suffering from low self-esteem and many other psychological issues. He is Almajiri and he suffered a lots when he is young.. he supposed to be in the psychiatric

4 Likes

Re: See What Gov. GANDUJE Did To SANUSI N130 Million Rolls Royce Car(video) by iammo(m): 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
cool

Ganduje my man.. Buhari shaming all his enemy one after the other and Ganduje was very happy to be the Agent used in shaming Sanusi

Buhari has that little black book he keeps names of people who looks for his trouble, tell lies about him, or plot his downfall.. and he takes time to humiliate them one after the other

this is why i also love baba Obasanjo so much, he is ready to retrain adults without home training

Re: See What Gov. GANDUJE Did To SANUSI N130 Million Rolls Royce Car(video) by Hedonisst: 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
At the end of the day, abokki na abokki.

1 Like

Re: See What Gov. GANDUJE Did To SANUSI N130 Million Rolls Royce Car(video) by Somatic(m): 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
That is not a Rolls Royce. That is a Peugeot 3008 which is doubtful Sanusi had. Useless clickbait.

2 Likes

Re: See What Gov. GANDUJE Did To SANUSI N130 Million Rolls Royce Car(video) by Sapolopy864: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins , ethereum etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
>>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>>

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning money on the side.
This platform is very legitimate.

We are aware the forex market is very volatile and returns depends on various factors, some beyond our control. So we have several cushion effect in place to ensure security of invested funds.

LOCAL BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

>>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>>

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.
Re: See What Gov. GANDUJE Did To SANUSI N130 Million Rolls Royce Car(video) by mankan2k7(m): 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
How I wish the north can be severe from the south. We no resembles at all.
Re: See What Gov. GANDUJE Did To SANUSI N130 Million Rolls Royce Car(video) by padi94(m): 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
Gullible People, that is why dey easily pitch you against each other when it suits them

there is obviously no truth in that video

1 Like

Re: See What Gov. GANDUJE Did To SANUSI N130 Million Rolls Royce Car(video) by yarimo(m): 12:52am On Mar 15, 2020
IPOB online news outlets and lies are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: See What Gov. GANDUJE Did To SANUSI N130 Million Rolls Royce Car(video) by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:41am On Mar 15, 2020
This is all for clout. I hope we won't be shocked when we see the true twist behind this dethronement
Well, for your affordable Smart TVs, air conditioning sets and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: See What Gov. GANDUJE Did To SANUSI N130 Million Rolls Royce Car(video) by oyatz(m): 7:57am On Mar 15, 2020
Don't support evil.

Sanusi is not an enemy of Buhari.

iammo:
cool

Ganduje my man.. Buhari shaming all his enemy one after the other and Ganduje was very happy to be the Agent used in shaming Sanusi

Buhari has that little black book he keeps names of people who looks for his trouble, tell lies about him, or plot his downfall.. and he takes time to humiliate them one after the other

this is why i also love baba Obasanjo so much, he is ready to retrain adults without home training

Re: See What Gov. GANDUJE Did To SANUSI N130 Million Rolls Royce Car(video) by Marketplace1000: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2020
It is only extreme poverty , joblessness and desperation that will lead anyone to post such a fake and misleading video. He even referred to Ganduje as Sanusi at the end.
Lazy and useless post

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Ycee Rants As Davido Disses Him. Nigerians React. (pic) / Choima Reaction To Davido’s New Baby Mama Larissa London / Meet Neymar’s Stunning New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.