Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard (88504 Views)

The Big Bush Rat Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by Ade4God: 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
You just murdered the two Nagin snake. Dont be surprised if the entire kindred began hunting your house
Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by highcadre: 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Your village pipu come visit
Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by Achile1515: 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Those snakes are dangerous
Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by Befii: 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
U just ended a family. just like dat.. Parents or potential parents. Dy were stranded
Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
your house must be like a jungle and dirty for snakes to breed in.
Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by Incandescent(m): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
Na wa o.

Only you two snakes.

Which forest did you say you stay in again?

1 Like

Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by innocential3032(m): 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Are you living on the snake island?
Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by AreaFada2: 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by friday2011(m): 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
Light78:
Good Pm to you all. So today I decided to do some sanitation in my home. It rained heavily today's morning which made me abandon some parts.

This evening I decided to continue, as I was working I see these two snakes crawling around. I quickly took a long stick and planked their heads one after the other.

I took precaution by putting on a rainboot, an eye glass(if it is a spitting snake), a cup of kerosene in case if it wants the fight in another way.

I found out that the two snakes doesn't have a triangular heads and the stomach linings close to their tail shows they are non-venomous. I checked but couldn't find any fangs just teeth.

Op, be careful... The way i run click the tory hoping to see them hugging each other, i was disappointed to see them dead.
Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by Kenneth10110(m): 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kyrx:
Please stop killing these helpless folks, clean and clear your environment of bushes, they won't come near you.

Their lives matters too!

You better find some and start to dey feed
Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by klax(m): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
Humanoid01:
I hate this animal with everything in me.

Bro I hate this animal with passion creepy and very deadly
Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
Humanoid01:

Baba Lala will not like this your statement @ all
Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by Kimzo: 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
I really like the OP hunting skills, dude was all ready for the snake, not like some people that will be shouting blood of jesus
Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kyrx:
Please stop killing these helpless folks, clean and clear your environment of bushes, they won't come near you.

Their lives matters too!

Genesis 3:14,15
And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by Boxer007(m): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
Light78:
Good Pm to you all. So today I decided to do some sanitation in my home. It rained heavily today's morning which made me abandon some parts.

This evening I decided to continue, as I was working I see these two snakes crawling around. I quickly took a long stick and planked their heads one after the other.

I took precaution by putting on a rainboot, an eye glass(if it is a spitting snake), a cup of kerosene in case if it wants the fight in another way.

I found out that the two snakes doesn't have a triangular heads and the stomach linings close to their tail shows they are non-venomous. I checked but couldn't find any fangs just teeth.

Brother. Can I use soap to rub ya back Sir?
Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
Awoleesu:
Most likely New hatches...

Look around further, if you find the decomposing carcass of a bigger snake, then prepare for more visitation...

Snakes hardly flock together except new hatches...
you find two together when mating
Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by Kyrx(m): 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lostz:

Genesis 3:14,15
And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

These snakes aren't the serpent described in the Bible, besides, we kill and eat anything that moves.
Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by akdjr(m): 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
And a man called NOAH was believed to have took all the animals both male and female into an ark including snakes! Among the billions of Animals on Earth. Sakamaje according to my Yoruba friends.
Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by moorevic(m): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
Na husband and wife be that
Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kyrx:

These snakes aren't the serpent described in the Bible, besides, we kill and eat anything that moves.

And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed [/b]above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life[b]:
Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by barrypro: 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
Damn!!! I hate snakes.
Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by Dollabiz: 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
it is well
Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by Kyrx(m): 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lostz:

And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed [/b]above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life[b]:

Hmm quoting Bible to support animals killing grin the same Bible still directed us to be kind to them, and protect them.

If you really want to eat them, then farm them, and multiply them. These animals are already going extinct, if we don't reproduce them, in years to come, cannibalism might just be order of the day.
Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by Slynation(m): 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
Light78:

You just murdered two lovers....
Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kyrx:

Hmm quoting Bible to support animals killing grin the same Bible still directed us to be kind to them, and protect them.

If you really want to eat them, then farm them, and multiply them. These animals are already going extinct, if we don't reproduce them, in years to come, cannibalism might just be order of the day.
the serpent is dangerous. the Bible specifically predicted that we will hit snake on the head.

we already have the cows, chickens, goats and many other animal we farm. nature will take care of the rest of the animals
Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by YangaBabe: 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
With this weather now, one needs to be very careful. Wat kind of snake is this? The picture quality is poor, Any Tecno,phones could have done better.
Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by Dreyton36: 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
Two snakes in your house, oga na zoo you they stay?
Even if na village sef, how two snakes go get mind come they stroll and gossip for your house
Oga check ur pot whether some no they there
Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by Nadio2019: 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
Humanoid01:

Me more than you.

Snakes are most ugly creature on earth.
Worse, they are stupid. Stupidity makes snakes leave the bush but enter people's homes.
Re: Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard by DICKstractor: 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
Send us to lala-land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny But Inspirational Quote I Saw On A Vehicle In Benin City / Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) / Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.