Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:31 PM

Will You Allow This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Allow This? (761 Views)

This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? / Can You Allow This To Lie On The Bed With You For 100,million?(Pic) / Can You Allow This?...ladies Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow This? by Easybela(f): 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
You are occupying one room self contain with your wife,then there is this friend of yours that always comes straight to your house from shop,he will pass through your room and go straight to your bathroom to bath. Your wife feels uncomfortable about this because her undies are right there in the bathroom. If she complains to you,what will be your reaction?
Re: Will You Allow This? by chatinent: 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
I CANNOT allow it even for a first time.
Re: Will You Allow This? by Henry22(m): 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
Y would you allow that as a married man and 2ndly that your friend lacks sense, hw can he just walk into a married man's bathroom? Infact you and that your friend na thesame thing, no wonder una be friends.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow This? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
Easybela:
You are occupying one room self contain with your wife,then there is this friend of yours that always comes straight to your house from shop,he will pass through your room and go straight to your bathroom to bath. Your wife feels uncomfortable about this because her undies are right there in the bathroom. If she complains to you,what will be your reaction?

Talk to your husband.
Seriously this should never happen.
I can't even allow my friend into my bed room talk more of bath room I dey crazy. Please no insult is your hubby ok or is this happening abroad grin
Re: Will You Allow This? by AfroKnight: 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
That’s wrong. Period.
Re: Will You Allow This? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
Henry22:
Y would you allow that as a married man and 2ndly that your friend lacks sense, hw can he just walk into a married man's bathroom? Infact you and that your friend na thesame thing, no wonder una be friends.

If you like your friends woman and you know your friend is a weakling
Re: Will You Allow This? by daewoorazer(m): 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
Everyone is crucifying the friend...well that’s not bad

But when will you ladies stop that habitual spreading of stained panties?

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow This? by Cairoboy(m): 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
No sane man would accept that.
Madam, you better discuss it with your spouse asap in order to avoid story that touches. Nobody knows his real motive, he might want to buy Benz. grin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow This? by Henry22(m): 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mandelus:

If you like your friends woman and you know your friend is a weakling
You are not a friend but an enemy within.
Re: Will You Allow This? by powerkey: 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
Easybela:

How I wish your husband can ask our opinion here by himself, we would have reset his sense.
Re: Will You Allow This? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
Henry22:

You are not a friend but an enemy within.

Thank you very much.
Now you understand what I said in a clear way
Re: Will You Allow This? by Lightangel65: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
Easybela:

If her undies are in the bathroom so?, She must be a sick pevert to think he'll have use for that shit. Why is he even married again? Livestock's are for usage only
Re: Will You Allow This? by tunize(m): 12:08am On Mar 15, 2020
Easybela:
She won't complain because is nvr going to be allowed

(1) (Reply)

Silent Treatment / I am Telling a A Secret No One Knows About Me To Mark My Birthday Today / Glo NG Yakata Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat For EC Tunnel VPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.