Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,924 members, 7,938,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Iya Gbonkan Reveals How Witches Almost Killed Her After Acting (koto Orun) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iya Gbonkan Reveals How Witches Almost Killed Her After Acting (koto Orun) (1943 Views)

Iya Gbonkan Receives A Car Gift From A Fan (Video, Photos) / Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car / How Witches Attacked Us While Shooting Movie In The Forest - Yoruba Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iya Gbonkan Reveals How Witches Almost Killed Her After Acting (koto Orun) by hmonaco(m): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nollywood Actress, Margaret Bandele Olayinka popularly known as Iya Gbonkan has disclosed  how she almost died after acting the yoruba movie “Koto Orun”.

The thespian made this known in an interview with “Japagogo TV”. Iya Gbonkan came into limelight after her controversial role as a dreaded witch in the infamous movie (Koto Orun) Produced by late Yekini Ajileye .

Iya Gbonkan also talked about how she was almost forced by the witches to join their coven.

“After shooting Yekini Ajileye’s Koto Orun, we were all confronted with different challenges. About 5 days after the production, i was sleeping and some people started flogging me in my dream. I was flogged mercilessly. They asked me how i got to know how witches behave. Thank God my husband was still alive as at that time. if not for him, i would have died. About three days after the incident, she asked me to join their witch coven. They tried persuading me to join the coven” She said…

Watch the Interview below… http://ambajay.com/2020/03/14/nollywood-actress-iya-gbonkan-reveals-how-witches-almost-killed-her-after-acting-koto-orun/

Re: Iya Gbonkan Reveals How Witches Almost Killed Her After Acting (koto Orun) by godkiller(m): 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nna mehnnnnn!

Her face is scary, why dem no go flog am

1 Like

Re: Iya Gbonkan Reveals How Witches Almost Killed Her After Acting (koto Orun) by hmonaco(m): 12:14am On Mar 15, 2020
grin grin
Re: Iya Gbonkan Reveals How Witches Almost Killed Her After Acting (koto Orun) by hmonaco(m): 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Angry Nigerian Guy Rahman Jago Lay Heavy Curse On Bobrisky And His Fans (video). / 50cent Reacts To US Police Driving Into Protesters / Oxlade Full Séx Tape As President Of Olosho Cry Out Loud In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.