Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:51 AM

In Love With A Married Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With A Married Lady (3763 Views)

I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. / Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With A Married Lady by Kobicove(m): 7:18am On Mar 15, 2020
Are you ready to marry her with her 3 kids? undecided
Re: In Love With A Married Lady by JohnOkolo: 8:18am On Mar 15, 2020
Even if she gets to be with you, she probably will have same complain. Don't get involved hearing and believing just her side of the story. Don't forget she is just looking for a way out and if you get hurt in this she will look elsewhere cause she is only after her happiness.

BonPatrick:
Guys I need your advice met a lady on Facebook we chatted till we exchange numbers and chat on WhatsApp. I was in love with her and she is in love with me, I later found out that she is married with 3 kids and her husband is making life uncomfortable with her. She is not enjoying the marriage, she is going crazy for she invited me to come to a hotel let's Bleep. I am scared I love her and I know is very wrong to sleep with a married lady. Please how do I end the relationship without hurting her?

1 Like

Re: In Love With A Married Lady by BonPatrick(m): 9:07am On Mar 15, 2020
Thanks
JohnOkolo:
Even if she gets to be with you, she probably will have same complain. Don't get involved hearing and believing just her side of the story. Don't forget she is just looking for a way out and if you get hurt in this she will look elsewhere cause she is only after her happiness.

Re: In Love With A Married Lady by tunize(m): 9:08am On Mar 15, 2020
BonPatrick:
I don't know yet because my family will not accept that
Bros there is a difference btw love and pity. Let her be now bro dont lead her on instead look fo way to mke her see reason with her husband. After all na waitn she tell u a one sided story.

1 Like

Re: In Love With A Married Lady by mitchellwealth(m): 9:37am On Mar 15, 2020
It is wise!!! A lot of comment has been made in this regard, I sense some judgemental, some jealous, some surprised and many aloof.

No fear I am not here to teach you how to live your life but when words are shared I advise you seek that which works for you.

Biblical:
The fun you will get with a married woman comes with an excitement and anticipation that will definitely become granite in your mouth. You enjoy what you are given for now but you might to live long to keep at it cause the anger of her anger will be unbearable in the long run.

Logical:
She has been used by another and funny she has three kids already, what do you think you might bring to the table to bring your own life to fruitfull accomplisent? Sex? She has seen that and done that. Money? Probably making you her financier will pay better. Love? What do you think love is? You cannot give what you do not have.

Nemesis:
Rule of law has a huge place in our existence on Earth. Give only what you hope to expect from others. He who kills with his pipes, will surely die by those pipes. If you do this, break a home cause you find yourself in this quagmire, expect to have a broken home yourself soon in the future.

Choice:
If you do have a strong reason to do what you must do and there is a hard core believe leading you on, well take the horn by the bull and soniy right. Let her ask for divorce, leave her so called violent hubby and then you agree to be the father of her children, train Dem for school and finally be with their mother anytime you like. If this choice is yours, get ready for the consequences that follows, do not shy away.

Opinion:
O boy, na one live you get to live and they say opportunity comes but once. If na the drive wey you get be this, take your things and vomit the blunder but you cannot blame anyone but yourself in the future ooo. Cause actions and reactions has a way of balancing self, so do what you must do, maybe after tasting the kpomo, you might have a change of heart.

As yourself, wetin this woman dey do her husband wey make Dem dey in bad state Ask another question, went n the husband really do wey make am the bad guy?

If you get these answer and you still want enter the place, CARRY GO!!!

1 Like

Re: In Love With A Married Lady by Aboks(m): 10:04am On Mar 15, 2020
BonPatrick:
Ok what if she cry and feel heartbreaking because I promise her true love

See your head you dey promise person wife true love

1 Like

Re: In Love With A Married Lady by ozy4christ(f): 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys I need your advice met a lady on Facebook we chatted till we exchange numbers and chat on WhatsApp. I was in love with her and she is in love with me, I later found out that she is married with 3 kids and her husband is making life uncomfortable with her. She is not enjoying the marriage, she is going crazy for she invited me to come to a hotel let's Bleep. I am scared I love her and I know is very wrong to sleep with a married lady. Please how do I end the relationship without hurting her?
when am here single and searching, and you are lusting after a married woman.........

1 Like

Re: In Love With A Married Lady by BonPatrick(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
Can you be my love
ozy4christ:
when am here single and searching, and you are lusting after a married woman.........
Re: In Love With A Married Lady by pelusi: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
Nothing this nairaland wont see.So this man is boldly telling us a married woman love him and he love her?. Be sincere to yourself,if this woman say she want to marry you,I am sure you wont agree,but you can agree to put your prik inside her- another mans property

1 Like

Re: In Love With A Married Lady by Reallv: 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
Well....all i see is,she hasn't been grease for awhile.She only want adventure if u can.Keep in mind u can never marry her.but she can keep you as long as the feeling is good.
Re: In Love With A Married Lady by placeofallure(f): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
Randy100:
Don't give up on whatever you want in life.

grin You're wicked! grin grin grin
Re: In Love With A Married Lady by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
go and fvck that pvssy , pound that pvssy very well , with a quality condom

but after tomorrow match in the hotel, don't ever go to her husband's house to fvck her.

goodluck!
Re: In Love With A Married Lady by ozy4christ(f): 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
BonPatrick:
Can you be my love
of course���

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faces Of The Most Beautiful And The Most Handsome Nairalanders (SEE PICTURES) / How Do You Avoid Staring At Fine Curves And Big Ass? / My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.