Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:46 PM

This Is My Easter Gift From Me To You For Five Lucky Nairalander (5plots Free) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / This Is My Easter Gift From Me To You For Five Lucky Nairalander (5plots Free) (675 Views)

Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone / Promo! Buy 5plots & Get 1 Free @CHESTERVILLE PARK-Ibadan | Global C Of O| 1.2m/p / Buy 5plots And Get 1plot Free At 700k Per Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is My Easter Gift From Me To You For Five Lucky Nairalander (5plots Free) by Ayhomes(m): 1:01am On Mar 15, 2020
Let me use this opportunity to reach out to all nairalanders. I want to give out free 5plots of land at one of my estates in Ibeju Lekki , this estate is currently selling for 1m, yes it is mine if you doubt me google ayhomes Investment Ltd. This is my way of reaching out to all Nairalander.

we did clients give away yesterday morning, today is for general.

This is my Easter gift to 5 lucky Individuals who has bought from any of our estates.

Name of the estate am give out free plot is Lekki precious Garden Ibeju Lekki currently selling for 1m, already fenced with gatehouse.

Location is Owode Ise. Pictures of this estate are on every social media platform even videos.

How can you be part of this?

Call or whatsapp me now. Check my number from my profile.

T&C APPLY
Thanks

Re: This Is My Easter Gift From Me To You For Five Lucky Nairalander (5plots Free) by Ayhomes(m): 1:02am On Mar 15, 2020
Let me use this opportunity to reach out to all nairalanders. I want to give out free 5plots of land at one of my estates in Ibeju Lekki , this estate is currently selling for 1m, yes it is mine if you doubt me google ayhomes Investment Ltd. This is my way of reaching out to all my clients from Nairaland especially those in abroad.

This is my Easter gift to 5 lucky Individuals who has bought from any of our estates.

Name of the estate am give out free plot is Lekki precious Garden Ibeju Lekki currently selling for 1m, already fenced with gatehouse.

Location is Owode Ise. Pictures of this estate are on every social media platform even videos.

Call or whatsapp me now. Check my number from my profile.

Thanks
Re: This Is My Easter Gift From Me To You For Five Lucky Nairalander (5plots Free) by Ayhomes(m): 1:03am On Mar 15, 2020
NOW

Re: This Is My Easter Gift From Me To You For Five Lucky Nairalander (5plots Free) by Ayhomes(m): 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
Happy sunday

(1) (Reply)

Luxury 4bedroom Spacious Semi-detached Duplex House+ BQ For Sale In Lekki Lagos / To Let Very Standard Selfcon Or Bedsitter At Back Of NTA, ASABA Call 09058818181 / Lavadia;abraham Adesanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.