Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? (83621 Views)

See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About / Udom Inspects Work At International Worship Centre, Uyo (Photos) / Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? by Norabay(f): 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
God will bless
Re: Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? by inyenejo(m): 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
I'm in support of this, Jesus is Lord
Re: Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? by BarrElChapo(m): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
uuzba:

Do your research.
Trump is a Jew.
But na laziness O. Jew wey no dey go Jew church.

See for yourself sir

Re: Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? by BarrElChapo(m): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
Wolgrace:

That you dished out the media reports you read or hear about him and take a quick affirmation without proper research doesn't mean you are awake but sleeping...

I cook, you dish.

While you're at it. Educate yourself more. Thank me later tongue

Re: Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
My brother, you are so funny! All these impostors deceiving many. God will open your eyes

BarrElChapo:

While you're at it. Educate yourself more. Thank me later tongue
Re: Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
@BarrElChapo BarrElChapo

Cover up| Script| False identity| Identity theft| Impostors| Occult sponsored|. All are arts of mind programming and control.

Don't you know many of their most popular evangelicals are occult sponsored and empowered? Why do most America evangelicals have thier own version of Christianity known as "Amerikka Christianity"? What does Trump's signature statement "let's make America great again" mean? What does 13 red stripes on America's flag signifies? Why is the whitehouse designed like a skull bone? Why do America uses Satan's torch light as their light (liberty statue is a clue)? Why is Washington D.C's map designed in form of an owl? What does obelisk and bull calf moulded statue placed in districts of Washington D.C? Many more.....

Beware of false christ (false christians- identity thefts). Even the elects (Christians) shall be decieved.~ Jesus Christ.

Be vigilant brother... You are really sleeping because of lack of revelational and political knowledge.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? by BarrElChapo(m): 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
Wolgrace:
@BarrElChapo BarrElChapo

Cover up| Script| False identity| Identity theft| Impostors| Occult sponsored|. All are arts of mind programming and control.

Don't you know many of their most popular evangelicals are occult sponsored and empowered? Why do most America evangelicals have thier own version of Christianity known as "Amerikka Christianity"? What does Trump's signature statement "let's make America great again" mean? What does 13 red stripes on America's flag signifies? Why is the whitehouse designed like a skull bone? Why do America uses Satan's torch light as their light (liberty statue is a clue)? Why is Washington D.C's map designed in form of an owl? What does obelisk and bull calf moulded statue placed in districts of Washington D.C? Many more.....

Beware of false christ (false christians- identity thefts). Even the elects (Christians) shall be decieved.~ Jesus Christ.

Be vigilant brother... You are really sleeping because of lack of revelational and political knowledge.

You cracked me up with this your write up. Made me feel I was reading a through the pages of a Dan brown book.
Pls point me or us to the real Christian's since you seem to have it all sorted out In your head.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? by eldeens: 7:33am On Mar 18, 2020
Ezmans:
Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Iceland all these countries don't have international worship center but are least corroupt nations in the world.religoius countries are worst countries in the world

The more we pray the more we sin, some even hide under the religion to do alot of atrocities. We waste resources that are meant to better out lives to build mosques and churches that we don't actually need.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? by Blue3k(m): 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
Gerrard59:

So it's now 5BN, I thought it was 9BN? grin

Well, I asked someone who works for the government who said the government wasn't the lead contributor rather various churches in the state are amongst the lead contributors. Now, I see something different?! At this stage of my life, nothing done by a Nigerian government surprises me anymore and I'm largely unfazed by their actions. I only thought that Udom would be different considering his profile but here we are.

Youre right it's actually more than the figure I posted. I made a mistake on the initial post. What's crazy is the stste government refused to reveal how much they recieved in donations. Even in court the declined to give the amount. The only impediment to these sort of projects is lawsuits from groups Athiest society of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? by ubcandid(m): 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
pocohantas:
Why would a state concern itself with building a worship centre?

To think AkwaIbom recorded the highest unemployment rate in Q3, 2018 (NBS). I am sure they’ll still be in Top 5 currently.

Fûckers!
are you referring to the Governor (a decision maker) or the indigenes (decision recepients) with that slur word? You should be smarter than that.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? by Blue3k(m): 9:07am On Aug 08, 2020
Bump: Some clowns want to you to believe this some sort if private development.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? by CodeTemplar: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2020
Blue3k:
Is This Akwa Ibom's Biggest White Elephant Project?

Akwa Ibom is going to spend 5 billion naira on a 8,500 seat church. Do you plan on sowing your seed at the state church? What should the state be spending the money on instead?

https://akwaibomstate.gov.ng/ebudget2019/eBudget/mobile/025300100100CH.html
I condemn this. State funds are meant for public amenities people share in common.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London / Air Force Jet Crash-Lands In Akure, Covered Up By Military - Sahara Reporters / Desmond Elliot Bridge Vs Onem Tyna Miracle Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.