Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,751 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) (72996 Views)

Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna / El-Rufai Meets Sanusi In Awe, Nasarawa (Photos) / Governor El-Rufai Visits Sanusi In Awe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by josite: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
sanusi certainly has discretion problem and it is unfortunate bakare allows satanic person like el rufai to drag him into what should not be his business.cant sanusi self restrain himself into a nice quite corner?.

must a man says everything and show everything.mark my word the cocmpanion of fools will still be destroyed.

no king that is to be taken serious talks anyhow.a throne must be carried along with dignity.let him learn from the sultan.

and why will a governor leaves his own state and be doing pr work for a deposed emir because they are firends,is it not enough you have helped him regain his freedom and have him moved to lagos?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by mashad(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
sinistermind:
All these Politics pundits I hail una o. Just because of small visit you guys are already thinking of 2023. Na wa oo

You talk as if you are not a Nigerian.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Truthbites: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
Abi na future Nigerian presido be this? Why Dem de rally round them like this
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
Witcher:
I agree with you. Instead of fighting them we choose to insult each other online
ok. Thanks for reducing the content of your earlier post. Poverty is the bane, we know but who inflicted it in Nigerians? Our leaders and that's why we would never attacking them online and it would soon happen physically....if it's not happening already, with the children of corruption( kidnappers, boko haram, bandits, herdsmen,etc) targeting and attacking them and their relatives. I'm working on these menaces and the way forward, to be presented at the Ross School of Business in Michigan later in the year as part of my studies.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by BabaO2: 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
truthfulparrot:
Gsnduje in his blind Fury and hatred destroyed the legacy of Kano Empire by breaking down the Kano Emirate to smaller pieces
The fact is that Sanusi was no longer interested in being the Emir of Kano under Kano local government. Gsnduje foolishly thought he can humilate Sanusi with banishment and house arrest.
Sunusi is now like a roaring lion that is out of the cage. This is just the beginning!!
Oga, Sanusi remains destroyed forever culturally and heritage wise, the highest ambition of a fortunate northerner is becoming Emir or sultan even above the ambition of becoming the president of Nigeria. For example, elrufai is 60+ while Sanusi is 58, elrufai is a State governor and he is bowing down to greet Sanusi...think. Sanusi will remain forever sad

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Dollabiz: 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
Enough of this sanusi issues

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by jerrybakermillz(m): 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
Witcher:
Pls. can we reduce the tribalism between igbos, hausa and Yoruba online... I have many Yoruba and igbo friends but they are not like this Especially igbos they're friendly and humble when we meet in the bank, or spare part store's. our leaders are the problem. There's nothing like Yoruba, igbos hausa or Muslims and Christian when it comes to corruption in Abuja. Truth of the matter i don't even like Buhari. I know APC and PDP are same thing. The corrupt PDP members are the one brought Buhari, GEJ knows little about politics. I benefited and continue benefiting from the corruption happening in Nigeria I'm guilty as charge. I just came here to troll and irritate but pls let's reduce the volume. One day this old Kleptomaniac politicians will go away. What will we do War. The North Av issues over population and Almajiri, BH, herdsmen etc the South Ave problem Yahoo, Cultism, kidnappers. What did all have in common.. poverty

New research is revealing that trolls live inside all of us – but that there are ways to defeat them and build more cooperative digital societies.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20180403-why-do-people-become-trolls-online-and-in-social-media

I so much love your sense of reasoning, wish I could just hug you now

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
franchasng:
Sanusi should go and thank Ganduje for saving him from that occultic, diabolic crown called Emir....just take a look at how ugly, old, haggard Sanusi is looking compared to when he was looting CBN money, mhen, all these traditional nonsense na bullshyyt oh, kai
is this your current stature the same as that if 2014? People grow everyday. Sanusi was a multi billionaire before taking the CBN job. He was a former CEO of first bank and the first northerner to be one.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Otunbastevo(m): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
All I can see is a well orchestrated plan by the North towards retaining power come 2023,they are all canvassing for sympathy vote. I see this Sanusi contexting presidency under PDP thereby killing jagaban presidential dream. Northern remain d great politicians.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by franchasng: 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
fairfora:
is this your current stature the same as that if 2014? People grow everyday. Sanusi was a multi billionaire before taking the CBN job. He was a former CEO of first bank and the first northerner to be one.
But El Rufai, Tunde Bakare, Buhari, etc are getting younger every year while Sanusi alone is getting older, na only him waka come
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Dpharisee: 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
Charly68:
Next president in the making ..who care about Gaduje's power summersaults
Next president of Yoruba Muslims cheesy
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by GeneralPula: 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
Herdsmen:

Why bring in umuahia .. the bigot is a Yoruba boy outside shores.. go through his moniker.

Anytime you see support of sanusi on this forum or any social media... it from the Yoruba tribe of western Nigeria..

Igbos don’t give credence to sanusi.. Yoruba media team have been doing the propagating and the packaging.
[/s]
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by nick50(m): 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
[quote author=fatymore post=87463993]Hi...who.missed me cheesy[/quote...i do
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Witcher(f): 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
jerrybakermillz:

I so much love your sense of reasoning, wish I could just hug you now
bring in..
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by newdawn77(m): 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
I like this Pastor Tunde Bakare.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
El Rufai has abandoned his job to babysit Sanusi. Why doesn't he take him back to Kaduna and make him Deputy Governor?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by wizkar2003: 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
The problem of Nigeria are short people.

Right from Independence, they have been very wayward.

I share your pain.... WEED IS NOT GOOD
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Astra101: 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

You have a very short and low iq
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Malakins123: 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
]Pls. can we reduce the tribalism between igbos, hausa and Yoruba online... I have many Yoruba and igbo friends but they are not like this Especially igbos they're friendly and humble when we meet in the bank, or spare part store's. our leaders are the problem. There's nothing like Yoruba, igbos hausa or Muslims and Christian when it comes to corruption in Abuja. Truth of the matter i don't even like Buhari. I know APC and PDP are same thing. The corrupt PDP members are the one brought in Buhari, GEJ knows little about politics. I benefited and continue benefiting from the corruption happening in Nigeria I'm guilty as charge. I just came here to troll and irritate but pls let's reduce the volume. One day this old Kleptomaniac politicians will go away. What will we do War. The North Av issues over population and Almajiri, BH, herdsmen etc the South Ave problem Yahoo, Cultism, kidnappers. What did all have in common.. poverty

Waoo such a lovely and truthful talk. I love this. Kudos and keep it up. That's the spirit
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
Witcher:
Pls. can we reduce the tribalism between igbos, hausa and Yoruba online... I have many Yoruba and igbo friends but they are not like this Especially igbos they're friendly and humble when we meet in the bank, or spare part store's. our leaders are the problem. There's nothing like Yoruba, igbos hausa or Muslims and Christian when it comes to corruption in Abuja. Truth of the matter i don't even like Buhari. I know APC and PDP are same thing. The corrupt PDP members are the one brought in Buhari, GEJ knows little about politics. I benefited and continue benefiting from the corruption happening in Nigeria I'm guilty as charge. I just came here to troll and irritate but pls let's reduce the volume. One day this old Kleptomaniac politicians will go away. What will we do War. The North Av issues over population and Almajiri, BH, herdsmen etc the South Ave problem Yahoo, Cultism, kidnappers. What did all have in common.. poverty

New research is revealing that trolls live inside all of us – but that there are ways to defeat them and build more cooperative digital societies.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20180403-why-do-people-become-trolls-online-and-in-social-media
afonja will u gerrout of my face... We aren't one.. shikina stop deceiving urself with one Nigeria.. if u see almajiri , see codeheaded yellowbar demons and igbos u will see the difference... Troll me tunda go fire u
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Tareq1105: 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
Awol1:
Tunde Bakare/Sanusi 2023.

Vs.

Atiku/Obi 2023.

Like for Atiku.

Share for Tunde.

Which Sanusi?

Are you referring to the former emir that looted the emirate and started playing cards of sentiments when asked to give account?

What's wrong in giving account if he's done right?

Why rushing to court to stop his probe if he's done fairly well to the judicious application of the emirate funds?

You mean the former Cbn governor that was going on chartered flights whenever he wants to go and see his concubines in Lagos?

The same Sanusi that donated no penny to victims of Mandala Church Boko Haram blast but donated #100m CBN money to victims of Kano Boko Haram blast 2 weeks after the Mandala blast?

You mean the same Sanusi that is a product of the same Northern oligarchy system now criticising the system for reason of political calculus and permutations?

I refuse to be part of this hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Malawian(m): 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
Jack500:

U need to check ur head, who is Sanusi to Tinubu?
Is Sanusi still an Emir or an ordinary citizen living in Tinubu's Lagos? When will he go and visit his host in bordilion?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Tareq1105: 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
newdawn77:

I doubt Bakare heard from God before he embark on this suicide visit.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by yewawa: 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
2023.....hmm.Something in the making.we shall see..we are waiting
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Tareq1105: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
newdawn77:

I doubt Bakare heard from God before embarking on this political suicide visit.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Nitah1: 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

IS BUHARI SHORT?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Abdulnur(m): 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
Witcher:
Pls. can we reduce the tribalism between igbos, hausa and Yoruba online... I have many Yoruba and igbo friends but they are not like this Especially igbos they're friendly and humble when we meet in the bank, or spare part store's. our leaders are the problem. There's nothing like Yoruba, igbos hausa or Muslims and Christian when it comes to corruption in Abuja. Truth of the matter i don't even like Buhari. I know APC and PDP are same thing. The corrupt PDP members are the one brought in Buhari, GEJ knows little about politics. I benefited and continue benefiting from the corruption happening in Nigeria I'm guilty as charge. I just came here to troll and irritate but pls let's reduce the volume. One day this old Kleptomaniac politicians will go away. What will we do War. The North Av issues over population and Almajiri, BH, herdsmen etc the South Ave problem Yahoo, Cultism, kidnappers. What did all have in common.. poverty

You're one of the few NLs that think before posting
Allah yayi albarka
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
Excuzeme:

What is this nonsense?
When we are talking Igbo for 2023, you are here tipping us for Vice President to another Fulani, when we are still groaning under the foolishness and nepotism, not to mention the Fulani herdsmen slaughter of innocent Nigerians, under the current one?

And did l see Sanusi/Bakare as a ticket? Just forget Bakare, Osinbajo is a hundred times a better and more intelliegent option.
You mean another Northerner will still be President for another eight years and a Yoruba will be his Vice for another eight years?
Tufiak'wa!

As it it, what we should be discussing is how to find a common ground between these two stubborn "enemies" (Yorubas and Igbos) so that one becomes the President and the other becomes his Vice... and then after eight years (with written agreement in place, published for all Nigerians to see), it is rotated or swapped so that the region which produces the VP, produces the President.

Southerners (SS, SW, SE) are so naive, so selfish and so full of hatred that we prefer to let Northerners rule us, than a Southerner that we dislike!
How else can someone describe Stupidity of Intelligence?

I know the "spoiler" in the South of Nigeria will use their greed and hatred to view this post, instead of using their brains.

A great point you've made.

Personally if I were to have my way, I will make Peter Obi the President.

But like u noted, the Yorubas have sworn not to see anything good come to Igbos, reason why I'm of the thinking that if Ndigbo want the presidency, they should first of all pair with the north who will now make way for an Easterner.

As it is now, if the Igbos insist on getting PDP presidential ticket while APC gives theirs to Osinbajo for instance, who is likely to pair with Elrufai, do u think the Igbo man will stand a chance?

Let's be more practical than emotional in our permutations.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by AJORE(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
Share small for me dear...
Witcher:

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
Openbusiness:

If any of these 4 guys near the presidency, Nigeria is completely finished completely. That's when you will know that educated "terrorists" are more dangerous than Almajiri terrorists grin

I concur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General / 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.