Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,884 members, 7,889,931 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:37 AM

The Story Of Swansea Ball Boy Charlie Morgan Kicked By Eden Hazard Becoming Alco - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Story Of Swansea Ball Boy Charlie Morgan Kicked By Eden Hazard Becoming Alco (1392 Views)

Ajax Ball Boy Throws Ball Angry At Roma Player For Time Wasting (Photos, Video) / Serge Gnabry Kicked By Niklas Sule After Scoring Four Goals Against Tottenham / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of Swansea Ball Boy Charlie Morgan Kicked By Eden Hazard Becoming Alco by Great100000: 7:26am On Mar 15, 2020
The Story of Swansea Ball Boy Charlie Morgan Kicked by Eden Hazard Becoming Alcohol Tycoon

The evening of January 23, 2013, Eden Hazard had butt kicked the future owner of a British company called 'Au Vodka', who didn't want the Belgian maestro to have the ball.

Swansea ball boy Charlie Morgan had to endure some hardship before becoming a successful businessman.

Who have thought that his severe suffering would include getting butt kicked by Hazard, who wanted to get the ball in the midst of the capital one cup semi final second leg clash.

Swansea were leading comfortably by 2-0, after the first leg of the match and time was of the essence. So, three's no wonder the then blues player Eden Hazard gave the scheming ball boy a good kicking after the latter refused to give away the ball which went for the corner kick.

Charlie Morgan began to roll around in pain and Eden Hazard got a straight red card and later handed a three match ban. Curiously, Charlie Morgan hadn't complained about Hazard but kick in the post match interview.

Eden Hazard, meanwhile, offered his sincere apologies, the boy put his whole body on to the ball and I was just trying to kick the ball, the Belgian striker told Chelsea TV afterwards. I think I kicked the ball and not the boy, I apologise.

The ball boy came in the changing room and we had a quick chat, I apologized and the boy apologized as well and it is over. Sorry

7 years on and the son of Swansea city's biggest shareholders, Martin Morgan has become a successful entrepreneur.

Morgan is currently the co- owner of a British brand called ' Au Vodka' which has become the best selling alcohol drink in the UK market.

Re: The Story Of Swansea Ball Boy Charlie Morgan Kicked By Eden Hazard Becoming Alco by ayanbaba2(m): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2020
stupid ballboy...
I love hazard for kicking him. it should have been more !
corruption everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Swansea Ball Boy Charlie Morgan Kicked By Eden Hazard Becoming Alco by Great100000: 11:25am On Mar 15, 2020
ayanbaba2:
stupid ballboy...

I love hazard for kicking him. it should have been more !

corruption everywhere!
hahaha grin

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Andres Iniesta Naked Statue Have Gotten Dressed / Mamelodi Sundowns Win Inaugural Women's African Champions League In Cairo (PIX) / Sports Shop In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.