Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:52 AM

Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (68674 Views)

Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday / Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday / Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by CTGVenturesFCT(f): 8:55am On Mar 15, 2020
Grass to grace. Hardwork pays.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by SweetCunt97(f): 8:55am On Mar 15, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
sell your phone to eat. Who die no they press phone
Don't b heartless... A Lil empathy is needed guy.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Froshloaded: 8:55am On Mar 15, 2020
lalasticlala:
Olamide Turns 31 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olamide

Check out Olamide's throwback photos, Hushpuppi spotted.
Damn..
Money is good grin grin
See how bro Hushpuppy be
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by NigeriaBam: 8:56am On Mar 15, 2020
God is great. From nothing to something. Happy Birthday Wishing Him Long Life and Prosperity. More $ € in His Account
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by barrypro: 8:57am On Mar 15, 2020
Nice
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by mungoparks: 9:00am On Mar 15, 2020
Na still tout.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by efemena5050(m): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2020
lalasticlala:
Olamide Turns 31 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olamide

Check out Olamide's throwback photos, Hushpuppi spotted.
money make u look old
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by osato45: 9:02am On Mar 15, 2020
free2ryhme:

Please mention the motivation
that you can make it even when the odds seem stacked against you. That with persistent determination and God on you side, you will succeed in every fronts, never ever give up
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Dollywood(m): 9:07am On Mar 15, 2020
Money can make you handsome!
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by BankyGee(m): 9:21am On Mar 15, 2020
Happy Birthday Baddo Sneh... My one and only Nigerian Rapper

1 Like

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Okpotud(m): 9:22am On Mar 15, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
; grin
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by darediamond(m): 9:22am On Mar 15, 2020
mascot87:
Today is also my birthday. But the difference between myself and him is the joy and happiness of celebration. For me, probably it's garri I will soak today. But in all,I give God the glory
And YOU SHALL FROM NOW ON KEEP MULTIPLYING POSITIVELY IN ALL FACET OF YOUR LIFE.
Joy and Happiness SHALL LOCATE YOU AND STAY IN YOUR LIFE in Jesus name.
BY THIS TI. E NEXT YEAR, YOU SHALL BE ELEGANTLY CELEBRATED.
JOY IS YOURS.I
AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by mascot87(m): 9:26am On Mar 15, 2020
darediamond:

And YOU SHALL FROM NOW ON KEEP MULTIPLYING POSITIVELY IN ALL FACET OF YOUR LIFE.
Joy and Happiness SHALL LOCATE YOU AND STAY IN YOUR LIFE in Jesus name.
BY THIS TI. E NEXT YEAR, YOU SHALL BE ELEGANTLY CELEBRATED.
JOY IS YOURS.I
AMEN.

And this day, I key into this prophetic word that every word will manifest in my life and I shall testify. Thank you so much & I look forward to testifying of the goodness of God

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by BankyGee(m): 9:26am On Mar 15, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
Mad oh! grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by free2ryhme: 9:28am On Mar 15, 2020
osato45:
that you can make it even when the odds seem stacked against you. That with persistent determination and God on you side, you will succeed in every fronts, never ever give up

Smoking Indian hemp, using vulgar languages encouraging alcoholism etc ....
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 15, 2020
HBD baddosneh. May Jah Blessings never cease you
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by OTayobami(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2020
free2ryhme:

Smoking Indian hemp, using vulgar languages encouraging alcoholism etc ....

That is life na (marketing) but wait o! It would be disgusting if you're saying this now and you no get up to at least N300k for your bank account o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by free2ryhme: 9:40am On Mar 15, 2020
OTayobami:

That is life na (marketing) but wait o! It would be disgusting if you're saying this now and you no get up to at least N300k for your bank account o

YOu still dey suffer that is why you no mention better money

You dey suffer grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Acsm(m): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2020
Legendary Hustler!!
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by onlinetrading96(m): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2020
Pant trousers Europe designers George.Next ,Farah etc 1500.Turkey shirts and Tm Lewin available kindly Dm for order payment on delivery within Lagos.Nationwide delivery for a token.
Chinos and jeans available click profile for contact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by geezynoni: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2020
Damn...Olamide don old o
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Mimi572(m): 9:55am On Mar 15, 2020
Na money be man, happy birthday baddosneh
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Kennedyiheme02: 9:58am On Mar 15, 2020
FacelessKing:
Does time exist? Is it real?

Quote me in 20 years when we'll post Olamide's current photo as a throwback...

You and I, brethren, are in an endless loop.

Happy Birthday Baddoo!
you're a lover of time studies?.. so am i, I'm fascinated by infinite universes aswell
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Thryphosa(m): 10:01am On Mar 15, 2020
Happy birthday olami. My younger brother in age but my senior brother for money. God go do am for us all. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by zakir007(m): 10:02am On Mar 15, 2020
FacelessKing:

Happy Birthday Baddoo!
���
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Nickshrapnel: 10:03am On Mar 15, 2020
FacelessKing:

Happy Birthday Baddoo!
Time is a concept created by humans to keep our sanity in check grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by bolayei: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2020
All these throw back pics are not an indications of grass to grace stories. the simple fact remains humans are like wine the older we get the better we are meant to look except people that struggle as they get older.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by HeeBraHim2(m): 10:16am On Mar 15, 2020
I opened my two eyes and seeing olamide from the start till he make it.
Baba pls answer my call too, suffering is bad and it's something I have been praying against since my young age.

Pls let me make it in life and after death.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? / John Okafor's 55th Birthday Party (Photos) / Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.